PDA

View Full Version : English Digimon Name Request

rianmon
12-28-2006, 10:25 AM
As part of a little project, I could use some help. If anyone could give me the names of the Savers Digimon and their evolutions used in DW DS. Only evolutions/names actually in the game please. The names/evolutions I am looking for are:

Agumon -
Gaomon -
Kamemon -
Kudamon -
PawnChessmon Black -
PawnChessmon White -
Raramon -

Thanks

Vande
12-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Edit: http://wtw-x.net/index.php?topic=1230.0

I knew we had one somewhere

Grave
12-28-2006, 12:59 PM
as much as I know, I think MachGaogamon was renamed MegaGaogamon. :/

rianmon
12-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Anything on Kudamon's forms?

I would also like to know if it is MegaGaogamon, which doesn't make sense since he would be an ultimate in English, not a mega.

Does Gawappamon evolve to Shawujingmon?

Are the PawnChessmon in it? And do the evolve?

Thanks.

CloneWarrior
12-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Anything on Kudamon's forms?

I would also like to know if it is MegaGaogamon, which doesn't make sense since he would be an ultimate in English, not a mega.

Does Gawappamon evolve to Shawujingmon?

Are the PawnChessmon in it? And do the evolve?

Thanks.

Weren't all evolutions and Digimon kept the same (besides names)?

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't add Shawujingmon to the English even though it hasn't been introduced here yet....

Deviate
12-28-2006, 09:16 PM
The PawnChessmon are both in it. MachGaogamon stayed MachGaogamon, according to a post I read on the first english Digimon Story thread here. Gawappamon does not evolve to Shawujingmon in this game. Shawujingmon made his debut in Evolve File, which was released after Digimon Story.

Kudamon - Kudamon
Qilinmon - Tylinmon

I'm not sure about Leppamon. He might be Reppamon.

Lalamon / Raramon became Raramon

RiseGreymon / RizeGreymon became RiseGreymon

Unknown Neo
12-28-2006, 09:52 PM
I have machgaogamon and he's the same. Kamemon doesn't evo past champion and neither does black pawnchessmon(or atleast, not to knight).

Santaskid
12-29-2006, 12:28 AM
well actually according to the official site, for the iC Evolution list, it lists Qilinmon as Tylinmon, which I thought was weird, but it looks like they decided to keep all the names, though missing the tenten in Yatagaramon's name is kinda messed up.

rianmon
12-29-2006, 05:28 AM
Excellent. That's what I needed. Thank you all very much! Here is what I have (N/A meaning the line stops):

Agumon -> GeoGreymon -> RiseGreymon -> N/A
Falcomon -> Peckmon -> Yatakaramon -> N/A
Gaomon -> Gaogamon -> MachGaogamon -> N/A
Kamemon -> Gawappamon -> N/A
Kudamon -> Reppamon -> Tylinmon -> N/A
PawnChessmon Black -> N/A
PawnChessmon White -> N/A
Raramon -> Sunflowmon -> Lilamon -> N/A

The changes found are the " Ty " for " Qi " in Qilinmon, the " k " for " g " in Yatagaramon, and the " R " for " L " in Leppamon.

Again, thank you. This info will be put to use today.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-29-2006, 06:24 AM
Eh, rainmon, Leppamon/Reppamon is Kudamon´s Adult, Quiinmon his Perfect.

As for Raramon´s Ultimate, I guess they´ll keep Rosemon.

rianmon
12-29-2006, 06:26 AM
Thanks. Messed up there. All I'm looking for are the exact English spellings used so far in the game. This is the only source out there as of today.

All done. Happy ending. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Unknown Neo
12-29-2006, 05:05 PM
Wait, I know falcomon evos to some mega just not his savers mega. That does make sense though.
Hopefully in the sequels we'll get full lines. I'd like some of megas. And does kudamon evo to any mega? Or does he just stop at ultimate.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-29-2006, 05:17 PM
He becomes Sleipmon.

Unknown Neo
12-30-2006, 08:08 PM
That's perfect. I like the digimon that have a mega.