PDA

View Full Version : What has everybody been doing to hatch the important eggs?

AlforceVeedramon
12-23-2006, 04:19 PM
like Omegamon and Imperialdramon Paladin. I want to know the methods you've all been using so I can prepare my farm.

Ichida
12-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Stick them in a holy farm with a few attack-boosting goods and constantly train them.

the comp
12-23-2006, 09:37 PM
do you mean teh hatch requirements?

Psycho
12-23-2006, 09:45 PM
for Omegamon use a holy farm with a giant bolder in it ((a farm good)) then train their attack I say Giant Bolder because the training weilds better resaults then the log or sandbag ((The barbell training is +1 attack the Super Punch training is +2 ))

AlforceVeedramon
12-23-2006, 09:57 PM
so does the Holy Farm increase the amount of Attack the egg gets?

also, I heard that IDM Paladin's egg is, for some reason, Dragon type. Is this true?

Psycho
12-23-2006, 10:05 PM
so does the Holy Farm increase the amount of Attack the egg gets?

also, I heard that IDM Paladin's egg is, for some reason, Dragon type. Is this true?

the second one I'm not sure about but the Holy farm does make the egg level up more which yes increases it's attack

AlforceVeedramon
12-24-2006, 10:15 AM
so farm goods like the Statue and Large Crystal further that growth, correct?

Psycho
12-24-2006, 11:35 AM
so farm goods like the Statue and Large Crystal further that growth, correct?

yes also since it's a holy class Digimon items like a Church,Cathedral, and the one I recommend Holy Temple also increase holy growth rate I beleave to a higher number then the crystal and the stature ((but it only works for Holy digimon))

AlforceVeedramon
12-27-2006, 09:20 AM
would I get a better effect if I sold my Holy Farm, bought another normal farm for space, and put several Holy Temples in there? That way, I'd have more room for Big Boulders

Psycho
12-27-2006, 09:52 PM
not sure but personally I woudlnt sell the Holy farm but that's just me ((It looks so clean and purdy))

Unknown Neo
12-28-2006, 09:47 PM
I just put two holy things in my finished normal farm. That kind of helped evo my angemon(who's prissy, which is weird) and my renamon(which is scared and kind of weird). I also put a bunch of other types in there too. It took awhile to evo my impmon too(not as long as my demidevimon).
I wish I could get more farms but my beast, bug, and mech farms work well enough.