PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Know the Hierarchy~

CyberDramon
09-09-2006, 11:16 PM
So, just out of curiosity, who are our new Mods, Supermods, and Admins? :]

I know Jita is an admin, obviously, and SeiferA. godofchaos is a supermod and so is jpwong, and Gear Orangutan is... :/ a monkey? ookay.. so who are the regular mods, and who else is left in whatever-other-rank-above-average-member?

(P.S. Love the spell-check option! :D )

jpwong
09-10-2006, 12:05 AM
It's Jita's will. We don't really have a hierarchy yet, until word of the new location gets out, there really isn't much to mod. At this point moderators, supermods etc are still being selected. And of course, they can't be given the title until they register. So it could be a day or two until forum staff is fleshed out properly.

lost in thought
09-10-2006, 12:35 AM
and Gear Orangutan is... :/ a monkey? ookay..
Not just a monkey. I am your monkey overlord! The simian who is working behind the scenes to redevelop your favorite place!!

Edit:
Mmm, I typed "overload" last night instead of "overlord". Good times with the Jack Daniels.

CyberDramon
09-10-2006, 02:58 AM
Thank you, monkey-san! :3

vipertongn
09-10-2006, 01:20 PM
haha new funky names soon for the heirarchy....meaning the ppl who post and blah...you know wat i mean.

Galactic
09-11-2006, 06:47 AM
haha new funky names soon for the heirarchy....meaning the ppl who post and blah...you know wat i mean.

Huh? Funky names? Like, Da Man, Brotha and the like?

vipertongn
09-11-2006, 06:15 PM

Huh? Funky names? Like, Da Man, Brotha and the like?
not wat i had in mind but sure...i was thinking it started w/ newb (NOT NOOB) i define newb as newbie of forum just starting out and noob as in just plain annoying and ignorant. then digiwateva...