PDA

View Full Version : Starlight's D-Tector Guide

Vande
04-23-2014, 12:51 PM
I don't suppose anyone managed to nab Starlight's D-Tector Guide and the codes at any given point? I've been testing links a bit today and realised that the guide is down. Checking my files on my computer and server, I do appear to have lost said document. So if you have a back up of it, can you let me have it please? Along with the codes again.

Inpu
04-23-2014, 01:06 PM
Do the codes display on the D-Tector itself? If so, I could backcheck them for you, unless my D-Tector's memory got wiped.

Vande
04-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Do the codes display on the D-Tector itself? If so, I could backcheck them for you, unless my D-Tector's memory got wiped.

I *think* they did. I only picked up a D-Tector against a few months ago so not able to confirm for sure.

ShikaSS
04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
They don't, at least not on the european version.
I have the guide in Portuguese, maybe I can tell you what you want to know. I also have several cards with the codes, but I think there were some other places with the full list.

Vande
04-23-2014, 09:24 PM
They don't, at least not on the european version.
I have the guide in Portuguese, maybe I can tell you what you want to know. I also have several cards with the codes, but I think there were some other places with the full list.

Well it was my original guide i wanted, so that I can put it back up on the site.

Inpu
04-24-2014, 04:32 PM
What was the url of the page? I can try seeing if I saved a cache of it at some point.

Rexanimon
04-24-2014, 06:48 PM
I think I have the codes in a word file on my portable hard drive. I'll check when I get home. Also I should have the actual D-Tector instruction booklet if you wanted pictures of it.

EDIT: Yep have the list. PM me about how I can send the file to you.

Vande
04-25-2014, 12:33 AM
I found it on waybackmachine - i could have used there to start off with and didn't think about it. Rex that would be cool to add as well. Thanks for the offer of help though.