PDA

View Full Version : What anime are the songs referanced in my Sig from?

Mystipony
06-12-2013, 08:21 PM
So I've added a signature to my posts, and I'm just curious who out there can name all the anime that are refferanced first. They are all lyrics to songs in the anime, weither a song in the anime or it's opening/ending. I also tried to make it flow semi coherently.

I'm actually a little surprised I've seen so few anime. I've seen more than just those that are refferanced, since all the referances need lyrics and to be in english as I can't write nor understand japanese much at all.

Just a bit of stupid randomness I felt like doing while taking a break from my Digital Ends project.

Sabrblade
06-12-2013, 08:36 PM
"I want to change the world!" - First InuYasha OP.

"Through us let your spirit evolve!" - A World For Us All (Fronter dub OP)

Those are the ones I recognize.

I could just Google the rest, but I'm feeling lazy at the moment. :p

Mystipony
06-12-2013, 08:42 PM
well that's 2 of the 10 at least right. I kind of wish people wouldn't just Google it and try and guess them, it takes the fun out of it.

Sabrblade
06-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Just realized there's two more I recognize!

"Gotta fall down, and eat ground, to get back up again." - LET'S BEYBLAAAADE!!! ;)

" The world around you's not what it seems." - Shaman King dub OP

And I'm going to guess on this one:

" I know it's our destiny." - Pokémon

Mystipony
06-12-2013, 08:51 PM
that's 3 more! Man I miss the old beyblade series, that was so much better than the crap it's become.

Tero
06-13-2013, 12:24 AM
"Ready Steady Go!" - Fullmetal Alchemist

Mystipony
06-14-2013, 09:19 AM
Since I feel like changing my sig to something else and 4 are still missing, I'm just going to put them in here.

I want to change the world! (InuYasha) Ready steady Go! (Fullmetal Alchemist) If you wanna see some action. (Bleach) We are soldiers, stand or die. (Ghost in the shell) Gotta fall down, and eat ground, to get back up again. (Beyblade) My power and confidence start swelling up, magically erupt. (Yu Yu Hakusho) I know it's our destiny. (Pokemon) Through us let your spirit evolve! (Digimon Frontier) The world around you's not what it seems. (Shaman King) Now we're on the edge of hell. (.hack//sign)

Lagarmon
06-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Is it the list of ingredients Ed reads to Rose that makes up a general human body?

Mystipony
06-14-2013, 11:02 AM
why yes it is, I looked at both version and found FMA's was a more complete list, so I used it instead of FMAB's