PDA

View Full Version : Digimon EXE RPG Discussion Thread

Pkmatrix
12-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Well, I decided to give RPing another shot. I don't know how successful this will be, considering I'm up against Dark Souls and Relic Hunters, which both seem to have a lot of players. But, eh, I think it's worth trying. We need more than two active RPGs!

I will post the RPing thread as soon as two people sign up.

Prologue:

There's an urban legend that has been floated around since the dawn of the Internet.

According to the legend, when the first digital computers were activated in the mid-20th century, humans began to tap into a separate plain of reality, a "Digital World". All of the data humanity has ever placed on its digital networks has also been placed inside this Digital World, where all of it has taken a physical form in some way. They even say that the Digital World is inhabited by intelligent life, evolved forms of artificial life projects from 1980s and 1990s. Of course, this is all just rumors and stories. It can't be true... can it?

It is 2008. For the past seven months, strange computer-related incidents have occured in places with high internet access. Mysterious virus-like programs in Europe. Odd energy fluctuations in the USA. Aurora-like lights in the skies above Japan. The media has dismissed all of them as unrelated, but the stories on the Internet insist that they are ... and that they are a prelude to something greater.

Rules:

- No Godmodding, no killing other players' characters without their permission, etc.

- If you want, your main character can be a Digimon without a human partner, but if your main character is human they MUST have a partner.

- There is no player limit. If you want to join, just post your profile and as soon as I accept it you can start.

- Please try to keep the OOC talk to a minimum in the RP thread... I mean, that's what the Discussion thread is for.

- You are allowed to start anywhere in the world, but try to be in the Digital World by the end of your first post.

- Everyone arrives at the same place in the Digital World: a field outside Byte Village on the continent of Server. If you want your character to start somewhere else, away from the other players, let me know. This rule becomes null and void after we start... at that point, you can just start wherever you want, although I recommend you start near everybody else that way you have other players to interact with.

- Fanmade Digimon ARE ALLOWED.

Character Profiles:

NAME:
SPECIES: (Human or Digimon)
DESCRIPTION: (What does this character look like?)
PERSONALITY: (What is this character like?)
BIOGRAPHY: (Tell us a little about this character's history. You can be as brief or detailed as you want.)
DIGIVOLUTION LINE: (If this character is a Digimon, what is their Evo line?)
DIGIVICE COLOR: (If this character is Human, what color is their Digivice?)
THEME SONG: (OPTIONAL! If this were an anime, what would this character's theme song be? Need not be J-Pop! You can choose whatever you want.)

EXAMPLE:

NAME: Sergio Robertson

SPECIES: Human

DESCRIPTION: Sergio is tall and thin, with black hair, brown eyes, and light skin. He wears a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a denim jacket.

PERSONALITY: Idealistic. He likes to think of himself as the heroic type, although he tends to be a bit cowardly a lot of the time. He is honest, and tries his best to accept everyone for who they are. Has a strong dislike of people who try for force their opinions on others or bully those weaker than them, but doesn't like to be confrontational. If someone starts to argue with him, he will try his best to quietly defuse the situation. This has led to people getting the impression that he is very mellow and difficult to anger. Sergio doesn't like being put in a leadership role, although he has no problem being the leader's second in command.

BIOGRAPHY: Born and raised in Connecticut to a working class family, Sergio learned the importance of working early on, but soon grew to resent the paycheck to paycheck lifestyle his family lived. He put most of his effort into his education, and because of this has picked up a lot of information, some of it generally useless. While in high school, he took a few years of martial arts training, mostly at the insistence of his older cousin (a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu), but soon dropped out after a year and a half. He graduated at the top of his class and was quickly accepted into Georgetown University, where he recently started his first semester. Sergio is also a big fan of paintball and went with his friends and cousins every other weekend before moving to Virginia to start college. From playing so much, he has picked up some skills in tactics, stealth, and sharpshooting.

DIGIVICE COLOR: Green

THEME SONG: Um... I'll get back to you on that. ;D

NAME: Dorumon

SPECIES: Digimon

DESCRIPTION: Dorumon resembles a dinosaur covered in purple fur. He has a red triangle-like shape on his forehead.

PERSONALITY: Dorumon can be generally described as "grumpy" He's loud-mouthed, confrontational, and not afraid to shout his mind. Because of this, he RARELY admits when he's wrong. He's also sarcastic and a little paranoid, tending to be suspicious of anybody he meets. Despite this, though, he's also very loyal to his friends and those he DOES trust, to the point that he's willing to fight to death on their behalf. Dorumon is capable of being very insighful, but is usually too busy focusing on the present situation to let himself.

BIOGRAPHY: Dorumon has lived in Byte Village for as far back as he can remember (although, admittedly, that isn't all that far back). He turned up in Byte Village a year or two ago, having lost all of his memories after being attacked by a pack of bandits. At least, that's what people have assumed, since nobody really knows who or what attacked him. Since then, Dorumon has hung around Byte Village, being taken in by various villagers for a while before moving on to somebody else's house. He is very close friends with Maria, a Palmon who owns a small bakery in the village.

DIGIVOLUTION LINE: Dodomon -> Dorimon -> Dorumon -> Dorugamon -> Dorugremon -> Dorugoramon

THEME SONG: Target Akai Shougeki

If you have any questions, please ask. ^_^

Kuronaruku
12-11-2006, 05:22 PM
NAME:?Darien Novake
DESCRIPTION: 6'2'', slightly on the heavy side, medium blond hair that is spiked and swept back, Gotee. Wearing a White, light weather hoodie, unzipped, over a red polo shirt, dark blue cargo pants, and Black Vans skate shoes.
PERSONALITY: Arrogant, but not in a mean way. Doesn't take crap from anyone, but doesn't really dish it out either. Will do anything for people he cares about.
BIOGRAPHY: He has previous experience with digimon, so much so because Aeromon has been with him since he was 11.
DIGIVICE COLOR: Blue with green highlights (http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l166/Chronarch/DariensIC.jpg)
THEME SONG: Morning Air- The Wedding

NAME: Aeromon (http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l166/Chronarch/Aeromon.jpg)
DESCRIPTION: Looks like a hawkmon without the headband and has feathers swept back like Piyomon's. Teal in color, with seafoam green beak, talons, and "fingers"
PERSONALITY: Quiet, but very informative. Has been more outgoing recently.
DIGIVOLUTION LINE: Aeromon->Avenmon->Vector Eaglemon->Zeta Eaglemon
THEME SONG: Taiyou no Mannaka e- ?

How is that?

exorcist123
12-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Name: Mary Hunt
Species: human
Description: She has short black hair that just faintly reaches her shoulders. Short sleeve red shirt with cargo pants. About 4'9". She wears black rimmed glasses.
Personality: She hates everything girly; she is a model tomboy. She is also an aspiring chef. She is very outgoing and concerned about others. Don't talk about her height though or she'll kill you! Her main problem is that she tends to download music illegally.
Biography: Born and raised in New York. She grew up with her mother, father, and little brother. She is especcially protective of her brother.
Digivice Color: purple and white
Theme Song: "It's my Life."

Name: Gazimon
Species: Digimon
Description: A gray bipedal rabbit.
Personality: He wants to get stronger no matter what it takes. Don't call him a rabbit; he's a "wolf."
Digivolution line: Gazimon>Fangmon>Weregarurumon>Beowulfmon
Theme Song: "Biggest Dreamer"

Mon-know-it-all
12-11-2006, 06:01 PM
NAME: Daniel Marsh

DESCRIPTION: Daniel is tall and thin, a gray shirt with black sleeves, brown shorts, White socks and black shoes with red strips.

PERSONALITY: While not techonly a loner he hates to be around other people. He looks cold on the outside but once someone gets close to him he will open up and will show he is actually a very caring guy who love to photograph everything beautiful.

BIOGRAPHY: After his parents and sister died in a late night break-in when he was 7 he moved from orphanage to orphanage always felling guilty he couldn't do anything to help them because his sister locked him in the closet protecting him from the armed robbers. When the crime scene investigators came they found him asleep behind some coats. They tried to find his existing relatives until they learned that his grandparents disappeared and his parents were only child's. He lived with a police officer for two years until he( Of coarse) died. Before going to orphanage in England he learned that only two body's were found at the scene. Surprised, Daniel insisted that his sister was still alive but the records say that he was an only child On the Christmas Eve of his 15th year he ran away from his orphanage and set out to find his sister and make his own life. He has made it back to Toronto and is living in his first house. He works at a MacDonald's.

DIGIVICE COLOR: Blue with red stars (Hope this is allowed)

THEME SONG: Believer (Savers input song)

NAME: Gaomon

DESCRIPTION: Gaomon is a blue beast with a red headband and boxing gloves. Under the headband is a star.

PERSONALITY: One word describes him: Sarcastic. He sometimes can't tell the truth (in some ways this is good) and sometimes he can't lie!

BIOGRAPHY: Always being mean to other digimon ( Pkmatrix maybe we could make a connection between Dorumon and Gaomon?) he was banished from his village and learned on his own he started to be less mean and more sarcastic. He comes from a family of two Gaogamon and a Machgaomon.

DIGIVOLUTION LINE: Botamon -> Wanymon -> Gaomon -> Gaogamon -> Machgaomon -> Miragegaomon

THEME SONG: N/A

Pkmatrix
12-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Wow... I didn't expect this many replies this fast! O_O

I can't see anything wrong with any of these profiles. Everybody is approved! :D I'll start working on posting the RP thread immediately.

Hikaru_80: Sure! What do suggest? I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Gaomon and Dorumon be friends.

Kuronaruku
12-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Which digivice do we have? An IC perhaps?

Pkmatrix
12-11-2006, 09:15 PM
That's what I was going for. I'm not too good at making up original Digivices... ^^()

Kuronaruku
12-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Ok, I put what mine looks lik in my profile.

Mon-know-it-all
12-12-2006, 03:33 AM
Hikaru_80: Sure! What do suggest? I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Gaomon and Dorumon be friends.

Well I was thinking maybe the become really good friends and then some evil guy comes and tells Dorumon that Gaomon attacked him and then him and you come to fight us while Gaomon tires to tell the truth, but it is one of the times he can't tell the truth. Then right before Dorumon ( in whatever form) kills Gaomon he can tell the truth but Dorumon doesn't believe him and then the evil guy comes and says something like " They were to easy to manipulate" but you guys here him and then they team up and kill him and then Dorumon feels sorry for Gaomon what he did.

How's that?

Pkmatrix
12-12-2006, 05:35 AM
Chronarch: Hahah! I like! ;D 8)

Hikaru_80: Ooo! Okay, sure! That sounds great! Let's see how we can work that in when we get a chance.

Bacab
12-12-2006, 04:39 PM
NAME: Gabriel ("Gabe") L'Ange
DESCRIPTION: Short, Skinny, slightly muscular. He's 5'6" and 110lbs. Some people don't even know how he's alive. ^o^ He's also white, with dirty blonde hair. His left eye is green and his right eye is blue. He usually wears ripped jeans and some sort of tight fitting t-shirt with a crazy saying on it
PERSONALITY: He's a bit on the crazy side (woo woo crazy). He's outspoken, defiant, and bold, and a bit obnoxious at times. He won't hesitate to crack a stupid joke. Plus he's a bit of a flamer, so you might have to roll your eyes when he gets into one of his "out, loud, and proud" moments.
BIOGRAPHY: His aunt named him after he was born, she was his only living relative. His name literally means Gabriel The Angel. When he was born, his mother died as a result, and his father left his mother when she got pregnant.
His aunt is single, she never married for various reason. But she's always been by his side. When he came out of the closet, she fully supported him, and revealed that she is a lesbian herself. Together they've become outspoken activists for gay rights and such. Yeah.
DIGIVICE COLOR: Faded Denim.
THEME SONG: I Know A Song That Gets On Everybody's Nerves (he scream-sings it when he gets bored or when he wants to annoy)

NAME: Matt
DESCRIPTION: He's a male Prottomon (strange) that becomes Leomon instead of Tailmon. (because I said so.) Gabe influences his later evolutions, although his holy collar might help. I might want to mention that the collar around his neck becomes a ring on Leomon's finger, and later a ring around the hilt of Excalibur. When he's a Final, the ring is around his ankle.
PERSONALITY: Always willing to help, there's nothing he won't do to try to help someone. He also roots for the underdog most of the time.
BIOGRAPHY: All his life in Byte Villiage so far has been boring, and he's looking to go on an adventure to help digimon around the world.
DIGIVOLUTION LINE: Prottomon -> Leomon -> HolyAngemon -> Seraphimon
THEME SONG: I'll do it l8r.

I hope you don't mind me joining this shiz. Bored. ^o^
I might add other shtuff.

Pkmatrix
12-12-2006, 06:16 PM
^ Sure! The more the merrier! ^_^

exorcist123
12-13-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm a bit confused?

Do our digimon know about what's going on?

Why does Chronarch have so much experience already? No offense. :D

Kuronaruku
12-13-2006, 07:43 PM
The only reason is because my character has known Aeromon for awhile. It's in my profile, and he excepted it. None taken by the way.

Plus, i am trying to level myself out with the other characters.

Pkmatrix
12-13-2006, 08:04 PM
Pretty much what Chronarch said. Darien is the only one who knows anything about Digimon or the Digital World (has he been to the Digital World before, Chronarch? Or did Aeromon go to Earth?), whereas everybody else doesn't really know what's going on. Don't worry, you guys aren't going to be clueless for much longer. :) I do hope you take the time to explain how Darien and Aeromon met though, Chronarch. You don't need to do it right now... but you have been hinting that they were involved in something earlier.

So, just for the sake of repeating myself:

Darien and Aeromon know each other already. Darien knows about Digimon, the Digital World, and I'm not sure what else. Beyond this, though, they don't know what's actually going on.

Mary, Gabe, Daniel, and Sergio don't know anything about the Digital World or Digimon beyond what they learned just before arriving.

Dorumon, Gazimon, Gaomon, and Matt don't know anything about the Real World or Humans beyond the weird dream the night before.

So, what IS actually going on? Well... we're getting to that. ;) ;D

Kuronaruku
12-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Well, Darien was a character I created, and used him in a fan-fic I wrote. Here is the basic background info.

When Darien was 13, he was pulled into the digital world to help stop a crisis that hadn't come to term, but was about to. Anyway, he was with a group of humans, Mason, who I usually rp with, Devon, Laci, and April. Their partners were Tatsumon, Katamon, Finchmon, and Budmon, respectively. Throughout this adventure, they made a few more allies, among those were Karen and SeiPatamon, and Renku & Heatmon. After all of them finally met up, came the fight with Hadesmon Hellruler Mode, which is considered to be their final fight. After that, the digimon were reverted to digitamas, but they still retained all memories. Oh, and They were all able to biomerge, and their digimon had a natural mega level as well. Eg. Guilmon-Megidramon, Guilmon- Gallantmon.

Bacab
12-14-2006, 12:57 PM
When it comes to digimon names, are original names preferred or dub names? I prefer originals and I have included some Evilmon in the story, but in their dub names are Vilemon.

Pkmatrix
12-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Well, it doesn't matter one way or the other to me... I've been using English terms mainly because I'm just more familiar with them, but you can use the Japanese names if you want. We should probably stick to whatever gets used first, though... so, from now on, Evilmon are "Evilmon", not "Vilemon".

Wow, I just realized how confusing that's going to be. I should have thought of this earlier! ><()

Mon-know-it-all
12-15-2006, 04:14 AM
Can we digivole to Adult anytime or what.

Bacab
12-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Can we digivole to Adult anytime or what.

That's what I did. ^o^ I just threw the Evilmon in there so Matt could shinka to Leomon.

Pkmatrix
12-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Since we're in our first battle right now anyway, I'd actually be kinda surprised if you didn't digivolve to Adult. ^^()

Just for everybody's edification, I went through and put together some battle stats. Here's the tally so far:

- On our side, Gabe is down, Gazimon has an injured eye, Matt and Aeromon have digivolved to Leomon and Avenmon.
- At least 2 Evilmon are dead, 3 are injured, and 1 is still not hurt.

Kuronaruku
12-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Ok, since we are using the Digivice ICs, do we still need to "Digisoul Charge" like I did, or can they just digivolve because of necessity, like Bacab/Matt did?

Pkmatrix
12-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Um... wow. I didn't think this would become an issue. :-\

There are two kinds of digivolution, voluntary and involuntary. Voluntary digivolution is like what Darien did, channeling his Digisoul into Aeromon to cause him to digivolve. This is the type of digivolution we are familiar with and is only temporary. Involuntary digivolution is what happened to Matt. Involuntary digivolution usually has one of two causes: extreme duress or the compiling of a large amount of data. Involuntary digivolution caused by extreme duress is similar to voluntary digivolution, in that it is done out of necessity and is generally temporary, although in some cases the Digimon can remain in the higher form permanently. Compiling or absorbing large amounts of data can also cause an involuntary digivolution, an attempt by the Digimon's body to adapt to the new data. This type of digivolution is permanent.

I should note, though, that usually Digimon absorb data through eating food (which, like the Digimon themselves, is digital). Killing another Digimon and absorbing his or her data is considered barbaric and is akin to cannibalism.

Bacab
12-16-2006, 04:07 PM
Ok, since we are using the Digivice ICs, do we still need to "Digisoul Charge" like I did, or can they just digivolve because of necessity, like Bacab/Matt did?

Arr haar haar haar. ^o^ *imitates a floating banana*

I actually didn't know that we needed a Digisoul, for, you see, I am slow. Slower than a speeding snail! *strikes a pose* Anyway, yeah, I actually haven't seen Savers yet. *hides* So that's why I didn't do the DigiSoul thingo.
But my stupidity can easily be swept under the rug with PK Matrix's intelligent cover up. Thanko buddy! ^O^

Btw, pretend as if I never said any of this.
If Matt does revert to Prottomon again, the next time he becomes Leomon will be with a DigiSoul. Unless we have another "Damsel in Distress" situation, but I doubt we'll see Gabe getting himself in harm's way anymore.

Arr haar haar haar

Kuronaruku
12-16-2006, 09:20 PM
I didn't try to make an issue out of it. Um.. I do have another question, Are you going to GM this rp, or are we just king of creating this as we go?

Pkmatrix
12-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Arr haar haar haar. ^o^ *imitates a floating banana*

I actually didn't know that we needed a Digisoul, for, you see, I am slow. Slower than a speeding snail! *strikes a pose* Anyway, yeah, I actually haven't seen Savers yet. *hides* So that's why I didn't do the DigiSoul thingo.
But my stupidity can easily be swept under the rug with PK Matrix's intelligent cover up. Thanko buddy! ^O^

Btw, pretend as if I never said any of this.
If Matt does revert to Prottomon again, the next time he becomes Leomon will be with a DigiSoul. Unless we have another "Damsel in Distress" situation, but I doubt we'll see Gabe getting himself in harm's way anymore.

Arr haar haar haar

No problem! That's what I'm here for: explaining these odd continuity glitches. ;D

I didn't try to make an issue out of it.

Oh, I didn't mean it like that! I just meant I didn't expect there to be any confusion. I do like the questions though, it's making me think more about the details than I would have been otherwise.

Um.. I do have another question, Are you going to GM this rp, or are we just king of creating this as we go?

A little of both. I'm a very easy-going GM and I like letting the players create a lot of the plot. I do have a rough outline, which basically explains why everybody has been brought to the Digital World, who the badguys are, what order I'd like us to meet them, and a few important NPCs for later in the story. That's it. I'm relying on everybody else to fill in the majority of the story: who your characters are, what motivates them, etc etc. That's why there isn't a character limit, I didn't plan out main characters at all (not even Sergio or Dorumon). I like the idea of throwing people into a situation and watching their reactions. It makes a good story!

Yeah, I want to apologize for the mega-long post and hijacking your characters a bit. It was the fastest way to get the infodump done. HONEST! ;)

Oh, BTW, exorcist123, your post made me think of this:

Mary: Who?

*Sepikmon suddenly looks odd.*

Sepikmon: Excuse me.

*Sepikmon runs to the bathroom and slams the door behind him. Foul noises emanate from within.*

Everyone: Oh God! Ugh! X_x

LMAO! ;D

Bacab
12-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Are we allowed to use Slide Evolution?

If we're not I'll get rid of my post.

Btw, some digimon that have appeared in the story so far, in case you don't know them (I have a sprawling knowledge of too much stuff, so I may pull out something no one's heard of).

Evilmon (http://wiki.digivice.net/index.php?title=Evilmon)
Sepikmon (http://wiki.digivice.net/index.php?title=Sepikmon)
Raiamon (http://wiki.digivice.net/index.php?title=Raiamon)
Witchmon (http://wiki.digivice.net/index.php?title=Witchmon)

Kuronaruku
12-22-2006, 09:34 PM
Hmm, good question. It would be good to know. Like our digimon can digivolve into two forms. One normally, and one powered by a digisoul.

@Pkmatrix: Is it ok to use Digivice IC functions from Digimon Next? Eg. creating food from scanned data, cleaning up "waste", "paying" for stuff, ect.

Mon-know-it-all
12-23-2006, 04:59 AM
Ok I have to leave my carater with one of you because I will be gone untill Jan.2. I'll be back then. Chronarch may if he wants use my caracter untill I come back.

Pkmatrix
12-23-2006, 07:55 AM
Are we allowed to use Slide Evolution?

If we're not I'll get rid of my post.

Sure! Slide Evolution (and, later on, Mode Changing and Matrix Evolution/Biomerging) is allowed.

Hmm, good question. It would be good to know. Like our digimon can digivolve into two forms. One normally, and one powered by a digisoul.

That's a good explanation for it. Slide Evolution allows for the Digimon to switch between their normal evolution and their DigiSoul Evo. I like it!

@Pkmatrix: Is it ok to use Digivice IC functions from Digimon Next? Eg. creating food from scanned data, cleaning up "waste", "paying" for stuff, ect.

Definitely! I see no reason not to. How will our characters survive otherwise? ;)

Ok I have to leave my carater with one of you because I will be gone untill Jan.2. I'll be back then. Chronarch may if he wants use my caracter untill I come back.

All right, I'll be sure to make a note that you won't be around for a while. Happy Holidays, Hikaru! Happy Holidays to everyone else too! ^_^

Kuronaruku
12-23-2006, 09:35 PM
Kewl. Arrgh, now I have to think up an alternate evo line.

Types of Digivolution:
Natural
Digisoul
Slide
Matrix/Biomerge(future)
Mode Change(future)

All that's left out is DNA/Jogres. Dang, our digimon will be pumped up. *insert 'Ahnold' voice*

Also, Happy Holidays to everyone, and thanks for the permission to god-mod your charrie Hikaru, but I probably won't, unless it is necessary to move the story along, and if Pkmatrix hasn't done so already.

Bacab
12-25-2006, 07:38 AM
You don't *have* to do those evos. Only if you want to.

I just threw that in their because I decided I liked Raiamon better than Leomon, but it was too late to change the line. So now I have both. Because I'm greedy!

Kuronaruku
12-25-2006, 08:12 PM
I know I don't have to, I want to though. ;D I am a gluttonous bastard.

NoOneHere
12-26-2006, 06:53 AM
Hi, can I join in?

NAME: Sam
DESCRIPTION: He is about 1.65m tall, with black hair, wearing a white shirt and black jeans.
PERSONALITY: He is the so-called "perfect guy", excelling in studies, sports, and art and music, good-looking and brilliant with computers, nearly unbeatable at chess, in short brilliant at almost everything. He also has a very amiable and friendly, kind personality. However this hides a rather lonely other side of him.
BIOGRAPHY: Nothing really interesting. He comes from an ordinary family with a kid brother.
DIGIVICE COLOR: White
THEME SONG: Hirari

Partner:
NAME: Veemon

DESCRIPTION: You don't know what Veemon looks like? How sad. xD
PERSONALITY: Veemon is basically a somewhat-mirror of Sam's personality, except that he tends to be foolhardy and reckless.

BIOGRAPHY: Veemon has lived alone for most of his life, occasionally going to Byte Village for supplies and stuff, but mostly hanging out alone near the edge of the village. Despite his wonderful personality, he has few close friends.

DIGIVOLUTION LINE: Chicomon -> Chibimon -> Veemon -> Veedramon -> Cyberdramon -> Justimon

THEME SONG: Target Akai Shougeki

Pkmatrix
12-26-2006, 08:19 AM
^ That looks all right to me. Just remember: you can start anywhere you want in your first post, but you must be in the Digital World by the end of it. Since the rest of the group has left Byte village, you're going to have to find some way to start near us (although, having Veemon living on the outskirts will probably solve that problem). Welcome! And have fun!

Oh yeah, and a belated Merry Christmas to everybody! ;D :P

Bacab
12-26-2006, 08:30 AM
I'm writing Sam and V-mon into the story. I surely hope you don't mind me doing this. I'll get rid of my post if you don't like it.

NoOneHere
12-27-2006, 02:33 AM
It's ok. I continued the post already, thanks. =) Perhaps everyone else could arrive after the huge amount of noise that is being made...and sorry but I had to somehow take Raiamon out of the fight because this one is supposed to be Sam and Veemon's fight. Maybe the rest could come and try to free him?

Mon-know-it-all
12-29-2006, 06:30 AM
I've made it back earlier then I thought. I'll post in a little bit. I have a topic I want to write right now.

NoOneHere
01-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Can we advance the plot now? =)

Pkmatrix
01-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. I'll get right on it! ^^()

EDIT: Okay, so I didn't really progress the plot much, but I have a plan. I think Sam needs to be introduced to the rest of the characters first, though.

EDIT #2: As I said in the IC thread, this is one of the few things I planned out in advanced. Um... react away! ^_^()

NoOneHere
01-05-2007, 06:52 AM
reacted, lol. Okay, so now he can explain his reason for doing whatever he was doing. xD

NoOneHere
01-08-2007, 01:18 AM
is Armor evolution allowed?

Pkmatrix
01-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Well, I never really understood the point of Armor Evolution... you can use it if you want, but I personally don't like it much.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey yall! Can I join this little shindig?

NAME: Heather

DESCRIPTION: She is about 52cm tall and has burgundy colored hair, she wears a cream and magenta tube top, and a jean miniskirt

PERSONALITY: Heather is a bit self-centered and ego centric. Although Heather appears to be arrogant and cocky she is a bit unsure of how she is acting. Her biggest fear is her friends finding out one of her biggest secrets.

BIOGRAPHY: Not much to say, Heather's parents are both hardworking business people so the two are out of town for long periods of time, leaving Heather in the care of her Grandma, Sophie.

DIGIVICE COLOR: Pink

THEME SONG: "Bossy" by Kelis feat. Too $hort

Partner:

NAME: Labramon

DESCRIPTION: Come on guys it's just a normal Labramon...

PERSONALITY: Contradicts Heather's selfish and mean personality with extreme genrosity and kindness, she's also very curious

BIOGRAPHY: Labramon grew up happily living in a town, but she always found a way to get into trouble.

DIGIVOLUTION LINE: Shaomon-> Labramon-> Dobermon->WereDobermon->Anubismon

Pkmatrix
01-08-2007, 04:56 PM
That looks good to me. ^_^

Bacab
01-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Actually, we already have a Salamon... Salamon was the dub name of Prottomon, Matt's Child Form. (Matt should be somewhere on the first page, Prottomon(Salamon is his dub) -> Raiamon/Leomon -> HolyAngemon)

Aaand.. sorry for not being online in a while. I'm going to post on the RPG thread soon.

NoOneHere
01-12-2007, 06:07 AM
no one posting? 0_O

Pkmatrix
01-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Huh... that odd. I'll get on that. ;)

NoOneHere
01-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Another question...Crests? Or not?

Pkmatrix
01-13-2007, 07:21 PM
There are no Crests. I guess you can have your character embody a certain virtue, but otherwise there aren't going to be any crests involved in the storyline.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-14-2007, 08:07 AM
So do we use Digi-Soul PErfect Evolution ????

Pkmatrix
01-14-2007, 09:08 AM
When evolving to Ultimate/Perfect, you can either naturally digivolve (that's just regular Digivolution, no need to say anything special) or Digisoul digivolve (that's Digisoul Full Charge). As a Perfect/Ultimate, you can Slide evolve to another Perfect/Ultimate form if you so choose. Megas are similar in that they can be natural, via a Digisoul (Digisoul Overdrive), or as an added bonus also via Matrix Digivolution/Biomerging. Rather than Slide (which I suppose they can do, but I can't think of a single example of a Mega doing it), Megas Mode Change to other forms.

I think that covers everything. Any more questions? :)

exorcist123
01-14-2007, 10:33 AM
PK, I think you may be being a bit too generous.

Pkmatrix
01-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Are you sure? Because I was wondering whether I was being overly restrictive while I was writing it... :-\

exorcist123
01-14-2007, 03:56 PM
Whatever, it's your call. Don't mind me.

Mon-know-it-all
01-16-2007, 05:12 AM
I'll be off for along time because my grandfather died. I ghive My character to NoOneHere untill i come back.

NoOneHere
01-16-2007, 05:31 AM
Oh ok. My sincerest condolences... =X

Pkmatrix
01-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry, Hikaru! :(

exorcist123
01-16-2007, 02:09 PM
That's really too bad. :'(

Kuronaruku
01-16-2007, 10:17 PM
I hope you can get through this ok. you have my condolences as well.

Bacab
01-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Hi! Sorry, about not being on in a while. I'm having a little trouble with Time Management issues, if you want to ever throw Gabe or Matt into the mix, go ahead. And if you don't want to, that's fine too.

And sorry for getting huffy about the Salamon thing. Thanks for changing! ^o^

exorcist123
01-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Hey PK, how far away is the castle?

Pkmatrix
01-24-2007, 06:30 PM
^ The castle is two days walk from where we found Flamedramon. How far away is that? To explain, here's a short little timeline of stuff that's happened in the RPG:

DAY ONE - AFTERNOON:

- Everyone enters Digital World near Byte Village.
- Battle with the Evilmon.
- The talk with Sepikmon, the beginning of the journey.

DAY ONE - EVENING:

- Sam arrives and the battle with Elephamon.

DAY TWO - MORNING:

- The characters meet Flamedramon

DAY TWO - AFTERNOON:

- The battle with Lighdramon.
- Heather arrives.
- The Master orders Noboyuki Castle reinforced and Taro to go after the Humans.

DAY TWO - EVENING:

- The battle with Taro and his Commandramon.

... So yeah, that was pointless.

If nobody has any objections, I'm going to fast forward to us reaching the castle. :D

NoOneHere
01-25-2007, 03:43 AM
I'm cool. xD Anyway Sam and Veedramon have gone off to distract the Commandramon, someone be so kind as to make the switch please. =)

Keikio Yuramushi
02-05-2007, 04:36 PM
I think Heather, Dobermon, Gabe, and Matt are inside the castle along with my third character Avery....

Bacab
02-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Are we all on the roof thingo fightin' Chimey?

Can't wait to go to Completed Body and tear a hole in that bitch. ^o^ What's the timing on our reaching Completed Body levels?

NoOneHere
02-09-2007, 05:48 AM
.___. What's happening? I'm confused.

Pkmatrix
02-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Yeah, it did get kinda confusing there. Let's see if I can work this out...

After VectorEaglemon defeated Hotaru, ExVeemon/Gaomon defeated the other Flamedramon, and Goro/Dorugamon defeated Yuudai, everyone managed to meet up again with Gabe, Matt, Heather, and Dobermon (plus this Avery person). I assume that Goro, Sergio, and Dorugamon told everyone else that Kaji was on the roof, so ExVeemon blew open a hole in the ceiling and everyone flew up there to face the Master, who immediately sics Kimeramon on them. As the Digimon are fighting Kimeramon, Goro confronts Kaji. Goro tries to awaken Kaji's memories, but Kaji remains convinced that Goro is really plotting to kill him... so he shoots the Flamedramon. Sam, enraged, attacks Kaji, but Kaji manages to overpower him and regain his footing. Fangmon then attacks him, but Kaji (somehow?) manages to hold him back. As he's doing so, Darien tells Kaji that Hotaru was lying and said so before VectorEaglemon had killed him. Kaji is shocked by this, the intense emotion breaking whatever hold Hydaemon had over him and allowing his repressed memories to return. Kaji uses his Digivice to digivolve Goro to Magnamon and destroy Kimeramon.

And that's where we are right now. :)

Keikio Yuramushi
02-09-2007, 12:56 PM
AY AY!!!

exorcist123
02-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Can we stop fighting over who Avery's partner is, and move on. I would like to atleast make a halfway decent story out of this.

Bacab
02-13-2007, 04:59 PM
Can we stop fighting over who Avery's partner is, and move on. I would like to atleast make a halfway decent story out of this.

Sorry. >.> Myako pm'd me something about avery's partner being Fairymon or summat, so I just drew up a line off that. And I thought that we had enough V-mon, so that's why I changed it but Myako didn't like the line I chosered. So she changed it. ^o^'''

Btw, where's PK Matrix? I'm getting paranoid and lost, I need him to advance the thingy. o.o

Kuronaruku
02-13-2007, 08:32 PM
If you want, I can just edit out that part about him getting the digiegg. I kinnda did it without permission. Sorry 'bout that Myako. Oh, @Bacab, he was a Chibomon because the egg was oringinally a Raidramon/Lighdramon. That's all.

Bacab
02-14-2007, 08:26 AM
Oh, @Bacab, he was a Chibomon because the egg was oringinally a Raidramon/Lighdramon. That's all.

Kinda noticed ... but still, 3 v-mon is way too much. Could probably have sent the egg to Byte Village or summat.

Keikio Yuramushi
02-14-2007, 08:45 AM
Well actually I was going to have Chicomon digivolve to YukiAgumon, but whatev.

Bacab
02-14-2007, 01:18 PM
Well actually I was going to have Chicomon digivolve to YukiAgumon, but whatev.

A little late for that now, eh? Btw, why did you change the line from what I had? It was perfectly gender ambiguous. ^o^

NoOneHere
02-16-2007, 03:21 AM
I...I am totally confused now... x.x

Pkmatrix
02-16-2007, 05:41 AM
I'm back! :D

Sorry about being away, between class, working at my school's TV station, and my sister's Fashion Show, I had no time for any internet. ^_^()

*reads what's been posted since he left*

... What?

Okay, uh, why is everybody fighting an army? Why is Kaji running off? Why has Avery (I'm STILL not sure who this person is, but that's beside the point) had 3 different partners in less than a page? O_o

Remember way back when I said that I have a very rough outline of stuff I wanted to have happen? Well, this scene where everybody was talking to Kaji was one of them. A very important revelation was made in my last post: the Red Valkyrie is Daniel's sister. It seems everybody has ignored this revelation and instead decided to focus on what their Digimon should be named and who Avery's partner should be... and then toss Kaji aside in favor of more fighting. Yup, that's not what's supposed to happen.

I probably could have stopped the story from going so off-track if I'd put down what I was doing for a few minutes and checked, so this is my fault. I... I think we might need to REWIND. I've never done that in an RPG before, I usually just take whatever happens and find some way to work my plot around it. If we keep going as we are now, though, we'll have to work our way through another battle scene, and then deal with the stuff that should have already been dealt with before we can move forward again.

So, I'd like to try a REWIND.

Basically, I want to make everything since my last post null-and-void. It never happened. Instead, I want us to go back and do this part over again... minus the arguing over Avery's partner and the random battle. Does anyone have any objections? I don't want to do this if you guys aren't okay with it.

exorcist123
02-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Fine by me. I'll delete all of my new posts, except the one that leads us to speak to Kaji.

Stracth that, how about you, PK, post what you want, and the rest of us willl adapt. Okay?

Keikio Yuramushi
02-16-2007, 06:58 PM
If everyone would like I could delete Avery altogether...unless people don't want me too...

Bacab
02-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Eh, I thinks Avery is alright. Gabe needs someone... I think as you mentioned in one of your PM's.

Let's just not fight on his line, let's mutually pick his partner, 'kay? And the coming about of the Partner. But since he's your chararcter, I'll let you pick the line, and I'll pick when his partner shows up.

And... let's have... his partner come when Matt dies. (Sorry, let that slip, but I *am* going to have Matt die.) And it'll be to protect Gabe I suppose, but then la la la not saying anything else about Matt's death. :×

But if you're not OK with this just disregard this entire post and do whatever the hell you feel like. Because doing whatever the hell I feel like is my entire life. So you should be able to do that too! ^o^

NoOneHere
02-17-2007, 04:09 AM
Rewind! Should make it less confusing. I think. =)

Keikio Yuramushi
02-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Eh, I thinks Avery is alright. Gabe needs someone... I think as you mentioned in one of your PM's.

Let's just not fight on his line, let's mutually pick his partner, 'kay? And the coming about of the Partner. But since he's your chararcter, I'll let you pick the line, and I'll pick when his partner shows up.

And... let's have... his partner come when Matt dies. (Sorry, let that slip, but I *am* going to have Matt die.) And it'll be to protect Gabe I suppose, but then la la la not saying anything else about Matt's death. :×

But if you're not OK with this just disregard this entire post and do whatever the hell you feel like. Because doing whatever the hell I feel like is my entire life. So you should be able to do that too! ^o^

Ok!!! So in my fic his partner is Aviamon, the fan-rookie of Fairymon. But if you think he should have a different one in the RPG let me know.

Kuronaruku
02-17-2007, 09:59 AM
No offence to you, but I, personally, think Avery needs to go. We all have been here since the begining, and he just randomly shows up? I don't really like the idea of other people bringing other characters into an rpg, unless they are the GM. I can see Pkmatrix doing it, because he is the GM, but everyone is already controlling Daniel, 'cause Hikaru's not here anymore, and that's kinda confusing in and of itself. I'm not condemning him, but I believe it would be best if he stayed in your fanfic.

Keikio Yuramushi
02-17-2007, 05:39 PM
I think Avery should stay, is that ok?

Bacab
02-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Well... Avery's there because someone was about to open the door after Matt fought Witchmon. I asked generally anyone to pick who that could be. Myaoko picked, there was a significant amount of time between Myaoko putting Avery into the story and the witchmon fight, so unless you want to go back and rewrite the story from there go ahead, but it's not my fault you didn't take the opportunity to even so much as PM me with something.

Pkmatrix
02-19-2007, 02:30 PM
I have no problem with Avery whatsoever. As I said way back on page 1, I don't mind players adding more NPCs as long as they think they can handle it. So far, he's kinda mysterious and I can't wait to find out how he ended up in the castle. For some reason, I don't trust him... O_o

Kuronaruku
02-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Meh, Whatever. It's not my RPG, so my opinion doesn't count. Ok, I guess I can live with it. Could you atleast post his stats?

Pkmatrix
02-20-2007, 07:46 AM
^ Good idea. Myako, you post Avery's profile, I'll post Kaji's:

NAME: Kaji Noboyuki
DESCRIPTION: Tall and well-built. He has long brown hair which he keeps in a ponytail. He wears simple pants and a button up shirt.
PERSONALITY: Generally serious and businesslike, although he does have a sense of humor.
BIOGRAPHY: Born and raised in New Mexico, by age 15 Kaji was the best strategy gamer in the southwestern US. In 1999, he was contacted by Tamer X and, along with Cindy Marsh and Krystoff Normburg, transported to the Digital World to defeat Hydaemon. Their adventure ended in failure, though. Kaji and Cindy were captured, brainwashed, and pressed into the services of Hydaemon has his generals, the Master and Red Valkyrie. No one knows what became of Krystoff. Kaji's partner is Goro, a DemiVeemon.
DIGIVICE COLOR: Green with Orange highlights

NAME: Goro
PERSONALITY: Much like Kaji, he is generally serious and businesslike. He still has some lingering guilt over the suffering he caused while Kaji was under Hydaemon's control, buit is no longer as depressed as he once was.
BIOGRAPHY: Goro met Kaji nine years ago when he entered the Digital World for the first time. Kaji is the one who gave Goro is name, and the two have been together ever since. When Kaji and Goro were brainwashed by Hydaemon, the brainwashing process failed on the Digimon and he retained most of his memories. Seeing that Kaji could not remember, though, Goro decided to pretend he was brainwashed as well, for Kaji's sake. After nine years, he realized he could no longer stomach what Kaji had become and decided it was better to end his life. He is stopped by Mary and the others, who convince him it is better to live and stop Kaji than resort to killing himself. Goro leads the others back to Noboyuki Castle and helps free Kaji from Hydaemon's control.
DIGIVOLUTION LINE: DemiVeemon -> Veemon -> Flamedramon -> Magnamon -> Imperialdramon

NoOneHere
02-23-2007, 05:46 AM
Um, ok...so now can we advance the plot? :D

Pkmatrix
02-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that guys, I've been really busy with work and school recently! ^.^() I'm getting to work on a new post right now. ;)

Keikio Yuramushi
02-26-2007, 08:56 AM
OK I'm grounded so I'll be on when I can.

NAME: Avery Triage
DESCRIPTION: Tall and well-built. He has shaggy brown hair, he wears a grey hoodie, a green tight tee and girl pants.
PERSONALITY: Nice and kind and a bit oblivious to things. Avery is overall an optomistic person.
BIOGRAPHY: Grew up in a small town..I will reveal why he got to the digital world later...he met up with Heather, Gabe, Matt, and Labramon. He is now part of the group.
DIGIVICE COLOR:He doesn't have one

NAME: Yuu
PERSONALITY: Yuu is gentle and sweet
BIOGRAPHY: Yuu is the reincarnated Hotaru. So far she has unofficially been partnered up with Avery.
DIGIVOLUTION LINE: Chicomon-> YukiAgumon->Yukidarumon-

Critias
02-28-2007, 04:05 PM
NAME: Crit henki
DESCRIPTION: Long brown hair that goes down to his eyes, black shirt, and jeans
PERSONALITY: Will jump in at any time to save anybody,
BIOGRAPHY: He and his sister have been in the digiworld for 5 years, but his sister was killed by Death-X DORUghoramon. He thinks this happened because he could not save her. so He had vowed to get revenge on Death-X DORUghoramon and protect anybody in danger.
DIGIVICE COLOR: Purple and red

Name: Dorumon
Species:Digimon
Description: A purple beast/dragon digimon
Personality: Will obey Crit
Biography: Dorumon was saved by crit from a greymon, ever since Dorumon has followed Crit.
Digi evolution line: Dorumon----Dorugamon---------Dorugremon------Dorugohramon-------Alphaomn(he has two megas if that is allright)

Kuronaruku
02-28-2007, 06:15 PM
First off, we already have a Dorumon with that line. Second, we already have a Dorumon. Third, you have to get permission frm the GM, in this case Pkmatrix, to join, let alone post in our rpg.

Anubimon
02-28-2007, 06:19 PM
NAME: Crit henki
DESCRIPTION: Long brown hair that goes down to his eyes, black shirt, and jeans
PERSONALITY: Will jump in at any time to save anybody,
BIOGRAPHY: He and his sister have been in the digiworld for 5 years, but his sister was killed by Death-X DORUghoramon. He thinks this happened because he could not save her. so He had vowed to get revenge on Death-X DORUghoramon and protect anybody in danger.
DIGIVICE COLOR: Purple and red

Name: Dorumon
Description: A purple beast/dragon digimon
Biography: Dorumon was saved by crit from a greymon, ever since Dorumon has followed Crit.
Digi evolution line: Dorumon----Dorugamon---------Dorugremon------Dorugohramon-------Alphaomn(he has two megas if that is allright)

Please wait to be accepted by the RP leader/fix any problems he tells you to fix before actually posting in the RP itself.

Critias
02-28-2007, 06:26 PM
sorry I didn't see

Pkmatrix
03-03-2007, 03:28 PM
*Sigh*

I'm REALLY sorry about this. I've been having some family issues alongside the school, work, and other stuff I usually deal with. Suffice it to say, I haven't exactly been in the mood for RPing recently, but I don't want to let this thing die... so, I'm back. It doesn't seem like I've really missed much either (which kinda worries me, actually :-\ ), so I'll see what I can do to get this moving again.

@ Critias: Your character is fine, but you should change the Digimon to something else. We already have multiple Veemons, multiple Dorumons will just be too much. WAY too much. Also, I understand your excitement, but you really need to wait until I confirm your ENTIRE profile before posting. Provide a new Digimon and digivolution line and you'll be good to go.

exorcist123
03-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Don't tell me this RPG has died. *groans*

Critias
03-09-2007, 06:18 PM
OK here is my new digimon and digivolution

Name: Commandramon
Description: A blue dragon digimon with a army uniform
Biography: Commandramon was saved by crit from a thunderbridmon and ever since they have been best pals.
digivolution line: Commandramon----Sealsdramon-------Tankdramon---------Darkdramon

Digivice:Blue and green

Bacab
03-10-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm not too sure if having a partner CommanDramon would work. ... They're already in the story. Sorry if I'm being picky, it's just my opinion, I'm not the author/runner/owner of the RP so my word isn't law. We'll have to wait for PK Matrix to decide on that one.

And sorry for not posting in a while. I'm extraordinary busy with work. I've been working straight without a day off since Feb 23, I'm not sure how many days that is. 17?

NoOneHere
03-13-2007, 08:23 AM
I still have no idea whatsoever what is going on.

RosemonX
03-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Hi I was wondering if it is too late to join your RP? I love the Idea and would really like to be a part! Also, I have a question if I can join. Is Plotmon taken?

Edit:

Here is the profile.

NAME: Hikaru Silphion
DESCRIPTION: Hikaru has shoulder length black straight hair with hot pink bangs. He wears a white scarf around his neck that falls to the floor, underneath that he wears a white shirt that barely covers his stomach. Across the shirt it has the logo that reads 'Kiss&Kill' in red and pink ink. Around his hips he wears four studded belts, two white, one pink, and one black. Hikaru is often seen wearing his well known pair of torn white jeans with all kinds of graffetti on them.
PERSONALITY: Hikaru can be described in one word, bold, he isnt affraid to speak his mind. Which often gets him into trouble. He is very flambouyant, which is why he dosnt have many male friends. And he loves to have fun.
BIOGRAPHY: Hikaru ran away from his home in NYC because his father would beat him. He lived on the streets until he was 13 wear he got a job a local club because he was friends with the owner. Hikaru has lived with his friend to the day. Hikaru has a beautiful voice and writes alot of his own lyrics, his job at Club Cupid is the entertainment.
DIGIVICE COLOR: Black rimmed with Neon Pink.
THEME SONG: "House of Wolves" by My Chemical Romance

NAME: Plotmon
DESCRIPTION: Plotmon looks like your average Plotmon, except she has three peircings on each ear. She also wears a pink ribbon tied into a bow on her golden collar.
PERSONALITY: Plotmon is very optimistic, she sees the bright side of everything and everyone. She is very easy to make friends with and loves to have fun. Plotmon is rarely angry or sad, which makes her personality unbelievably odd. She is usually drawn to people who are cheerful.
BIOGRAPHY: Plotmon looked after the baby digimon in the nursery of Byte Village, until one day she felt something that drew her into the outside world.
DIGIVOLUTION LINE: Yukimibotamon -> Nyaromon -> Plotmon -> Tailmon -> Angewomon -> Ophanimon
THEME SONG: "Sanctury" by Utada Hikaru

Bacab
03-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Plotmon is already taken. I actually use Protomon as the name instead of using Plotmon so that's where the confusion is.

It's funny, you created a gay singer character with dysfunctional parents and a Plotmon. And I created a gay singer character without actual parents a and Plotmon.

But mine goes : Protomon -> Leomon/Raiamon -> MagnaAngemon -> Not sure (maybe Cherubimon or Seraphimon, haven't really picked yet.)

By the way, I think the guy who originally started this RP is dead or something so you may not be accepted by him.

RosemonX
03-15-2007, 11:01 PM
I guess what they say is true, 'gay' minds do think alike. lol.

He died? How horrible.

Bacab
03-16-2007, 09:18 AM
He died? How horrible.

Eh... I'm not sure.

It's that he's like never online. Ever.

RosemonX
03-16-2007, 02:23 PM
Oh okay you had me worried that he died. So is it okay if I have Plotmon with the Tailmon evo line? Would you mind? That is if I get accepted.

exorcist123
03-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Don't bother, this thread has died. You can smell it by now.

Bacab
03-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Don't bother, this thread has died. You can smell it by now.

Sorry, can't. Lost my sense of smell in a bottle rocket accident when I was like 5.

Mon-know-it-all
03-28-2007, 11:28 AM
Sorry for being gone for so long. I was only sobbing for a week and then I couldn't log in again. Gah It was annoying. Tryed everyday. I'll post in a little bit once I catch up.