PDA

View Full Version : favor quest question. please help

sigma52
12-10-2006, 04:45 AM
i have a friend who was wondering if he was supposed to get a digimon after completing
a quest because it had a box that had digimon on the favor quest list menu
and it had "? ? ?" beside the digimon entry after he had completed it

main reason this question is being posed is because there was an action replay used
and we don't know if he made it where he can't get something he was suppose to
for the favor quests

so to clarify is the the digimon ? ? ? entry supposed to be like that
or is it some kind of error and he needs to redo his data?

thanks for any and all help and hope i didn't confuse anyone too much

Shadow King
12-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Okay, number one, did the entry "? ? ?" have any percentage next to it? If so, how much?

Number two. What AR codes did he use at the same time. Different combinations may have some strange effects on the game.

sigma52
12-10-2006, 11:55 AM
thanks for info, i am the friend i used : Created Digimon slot one through six quick level ,infinite/max money and have all scan data, on a side note i did a quest without the AR and it and the digimon's name there instead of the ? ? ? and when i finshed, it went back to ? ? ?

Shadow King
12-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Maybe you just used too many codes all at the same time. I find that this happens with AR. It's no big deal, just try to take off some of the codes. If that doesn't help, try to explain the whole situation, and with the best detail you can.

sigma52
12-10-2006, 02:06 PM
ok i'll try to explain better
on the quest screen it says quest digimon ? ? ? ?

when i was in the quest it said quest digimon agumon(he was the one who requested the quest, quest #2)
after the quest was completed it said quest digimon ? ? ? ? again

this was without the action replay

so is it supposed to be like this or does yours behave different?

thanks again

Shadow King
12-10-2006, 05:50 PM
OH! Okay, there is a simple answer to that. It has almost nothing to do with the AR.

When you were using the AR, did you at any time delete the Agumon who made the request? That is normal, if so.

sigma52
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
i did not delet him and was not using the AR on his quest

RewolfJ
12-10-2006, 10:51 PM
This is completely normal. The game probably doesn't keep track of which specific digimon gave you past quests in order to cut down on the memory used by the game's save file.

sigma52
12-10-2006, 11:02 PM
thank you.