PDA

View Full Version : Boss Guide (Update: 12-30-06)

Devkyu
12-08-2006, 07:25 AM
In the process of making a horrendously huge, complicated guide for Digimon Story, I've been working out the boss battles the most, beginning with the fight against Chronomon. Unfortunately, I'm missing some statistics of the fights until I play through Digimon Story (Yes, I was insane enough to get both). So while I kill everything repeatedly to make sure I have all of their techniques down, I'll continuously update this. If anyone notices something I missed, please tell me ^_^;;.

UPDATE: (12-30-06) Lucemon FM added.

Revival Pods
Lvl: 52
Class: Machine/Mutant
HP: ?

Techniques
Thunder Pod
-Pure Temptation
-Tempest
Fire Pod
-Scorching Wall
-Fire Storm
Wind Pod
-Tornado Wind
-Tornado Storm
Water Pod
-Instant Freezer
-Glaciating Ball

Rewards
-2132 exp
-? bit
-? kg
-? (drop)

Comments: All together, they take of the two left and two right zones, leaving the center zone empty, arranged left to right as they are listed under their techniques. While not being too powerful, each of them are FAST, so they pile the damage on pretty heavy, and you have no time to recover between this battle and Chronomon DM, so when it gets down to one left, try and heal your team as much as possible.

----

Chronomon DM
Lvl: 60
Class: Dark
HP: ?

Techniques
-Holy Flare (1 zone) holy?
-Ghoulish Bind (random status)
-Power Sucker (attack down)
-Corona (5 zones)
-Gusty Blade (1 zone) wind?
-Finger Bomb (1 zone) fire?
-Dreadfull Night (drains)

Rewards
-1705 exp
-6096 bit
-+945kg
-Berenjena (drop)

Comments: Chronomon DM takes up the three middle zones... and will kick your ass. He is EXTREMELY fast and relies on status effects to make you miserable. Hit him as hard and fast as you can and use your fastest digimon to heal you. I was too busy getting owned to count his HP.
----

Demon
Lvl: 65
HP: 5900

Techniques
-Straight Punch
-Midnight Raid (3 zone)
-Touch of Evil

Rewards
-1289 exp
-3175 bit
-+1170kg
-Dragon Claw (drop)

Comments: Demon takes up the three middle zones. His attacks are an absolute joke.

----

Beelzebumon
Lvl: 65
HP: 2500

Techniques
-Double Impact (1 zone, attacks twice)
-Evil Blast (3 zone)

Rewards
-1289 exp
-3175 bit
-+390kg
-Aubergine (drop)

Comments: Takes up one zone (second from the left). He is also a joke, but getting to him is a pain in the ass.

----

Barbamon
Lvl: 70
HP: 5500

Techniques
-Dark Blast (1 zone
-Lightning Javalin (1 zone)
-Goulish Mist (2 zone)
-Hypnosis (3 zone, sleep)
-Crimson Flame (3 zone)

Rewards
-1561 exp
-3861 bit
-+1425kg
-Fenrir Ring (drop)

Comments: Even though it doesn't look like it at first, he takes up the three middle zones. Other than a lot of HP and area attacks, he's not much of a challenge. He's basically Demon with status effects. Killed him in 4 attacks.

----

Lilithmon
Lvl: 75
HP: 5600

Techniques
-Dark Charm (2 zone)
-Spiral Flower (1 zone, attack 3 times)
-Dark Blast (1 zone)

Rewards
-1871 exp
-4645 bit
-+1150 kg
-Medusa Ring (drop)

Comments: Takes up two zones (second and third). Easy to get to (just head right as far as you can). Only attack you need to watch out for is Spiral Flower, could knock out a single digimon if they're attacked three times in a row.

----

Leviamon
Lvl: 80
HP: 10,000

Techniques
-Charge (1 zone)
-Cursed Breath (3 zone)
-Cry of the Sea (3 zone, fixed [zones:1-3-5], attack up)
-Eternal Sleep (4 zone)
-Ice Clusters (2 zone)
-Mega Tsunami (4 zone)
-Eternal Abyss (5 zone)
-Water Blast (3 zone, fixed [zones:1-3-5])

Rewards
-2223 exp
-5535 bit
-2768+ kg
-Earth Ring (drop)

Comments: Takes up FOUR zones (all except the leftmost one) and has a LOT of Hp and is fast and has a lot of many-zone attacks. If you use area attacks, he's not too much trouble, but if you don't use them, he is a pain in the ass... or you can just autokill him with your pathetically slow, but obscenely evil Metal Garurumon @_@.

----

Lucemon Falldown Mode
Lvl: 75
HP: 3500

Techniques
- Seven Heavens (3 zone, fixed [zones: 2-3-4])
- Lightning Spear (1 zone, attacks 3 times)
- Data Crusher (1 zone)

Rewards
-1727 exp
-4372 bit
-+2150 kg
-Hero Ring (drop)

Comments: Takes up two zones (3 and 4). If you expected Lucemon to be harder than Leviamon... you were wrong. He is barely more "difficult" than Beelzebumon, and that's only because of a single area attack. He is pathetic.

Deviate
12-17-2006, 10:46 AM
Can't believe no one has said anything yet, but this is a pretty cool and helpful idea. Keep up the good work. I'm assuming these are the attacks in the Japanese version, right?

Devkyu
12-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Can't believe no one has said anything yet, but this is a pretty cool and helpful idea. Keep up the good work. I'm assuming these are the attacks in the Japanese version, right?

No, these are english version attacks. I haven't gotten to this area yet in Digimon Story, but when I do, I'll add the japanese technique names.

UPDATE: Added up to Lucemon. Belphemon is next.