PDA

View Full Version : Demi Devi Digivolution

Psycho
12-06-2006, 11:48 AM
according to what I noticed in order to Digivolve a Demi Devimon they myst have below if I'm not mistaken 20 friendship with you

if that's true then my Demi Devimon likes me too much to Digivolve O_O any advice?

Vande
12-06-2006, 12:01 PM
try to make a new DemiDevi?

Psycho
12-06-2006, 12:06 PM
That sounds like it could work but I'm worried that b y the time he reaches the level to digivolve he too will like me too much to Digivolve

Vargamora
12-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Actually, an easy way to get your digimon's friendship levels low enough for the requirements, especially for Devimon, is by purposely losing battles. Or carting around dead picodevimon, instead of healing them. This one is always a challenge to do. But once that is out of the way, be sure to raise their friend levels up again. After Devi, this line levels up fairly quick. ;D

reddmann
12-07-2006, 03:16 AM
Yah... When I finally got around to getting my DemiDevimon to digivolve, I just put him in my party and went to a higher leveled zone. Don't heal him and watch him die over and over, his friendship will drop pretty fast.... It's pretty harsh watching this digimon get owned constantly... But its totally worth it! 8) Devimon is sweet!