PDA

View Full Version : What Digimon in the game do you feel were a complete waste?

AlforceVeedramon
12-02-2006, 10:38 AM
And could've had way better choices in their place? Off the top of my head, Alraumon, Seahomon, Muchomon, and Akatorimon were so useless it's not even funny (no offense to those that like them as Digimon). Their spots in the game were way better suited for the likes of Digmon and Alphamon

RewolfJ
12-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Well three of those are recolors. It was either them, some other recolors, or nothing. Seahomon seems just as legitimate as any other Digimon to me. As for Alphamon, he was a major story character.
Dotfalcomon seems like an odd choice to me though.

Psycho
12-02-2006, 08:55 PM
one word...Numemon without him there would be no Numemon loving Tamer and the tea wuold be eaiser to get probibly

Devkyu
12-03-2006, 07:06 PM
As much as I love Story, some digimon REALLY deserve more evolutions... or uber traits that make them worth having. That or be able to keep attacks from other stages (like in Digimon World 2).

I would have loved for Tsukaimon to have evolutions... but it didn't T_T

Matsuo_Makoto
12-03-2006, 07:14 PM
As much as I love Story, some digimon REALLY deserve more evolutions... or uber traits that make them worth having. That or be able to keep attacks from other stages (like in Digimon World 2).

completely. I hated how half the digimon that you start to raise cant go to ultimate, or perfect for that matter.
And the whole
1. (i forgot who) evolves to amazing leomon (level 35)
2.after a set amount of time, you can eveolve to monzaemon. (LEVEL 15)
3. THEN! to get bantyloleomon, get to level 40 FROM 15.

Airdra
12-03-2006, 08:21 PM
BantyoLeomon is not LV 40, it's LV 68. @_@ Unless they have changed that from Story. I've been fighting with Bearmon's line on that for a while. XD

Psycho
12-03-2006, 09:52 PM

completely. I hated how half the digimon that you start to raise cant go to ultimate, or perfect for that matter.
And the whole
1. (i forgot who) evolves to amazing leomon (level 35)
2.after a set amount of time, you can eveolve to monzaemon. (LEVEL 15)
3. THEN! to get bantyloleomon, get to level 40 FROM 15.

and that's not quite the worse of it....you need 60000 beast exp!

Gaomon
12-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Being a canine digimon enthusiast, I was really disappointed in what they did with Seasarmon. His line is a fine showcase of different dogs in mythology...koma inu, cerberus, anubis...good stuff. And not only does he come from crabmon (what the hell?) instead of labramon, but he can't evolve any higher than adult. They got me all excited when I saw that he was available and then totally let me down when I saw the conditions he was under. That was a total waste.

Psycho
12-03-2006, 10:43 PM
yeah that freaked me out too :o I had to degrade him to crabmon then up to ((I suck with names but it's the one that was with leomon before you could access the Digiarena the one that the description compairs him to a computer mouse))

RewolfJ
12-03-2006, 11:07 PM
BanchoLeomon's beast exp isn't the worst part. You'll get that long before you reach lvl 68 with Monzaemon (unless you only train in places with no beast digimon, which is hard to avoid since Destroyed Belt is mostly beast and gives the most exp per battle). If you do go for him, you might want to consider raising two, since it takes little extra effort to do two simulataneously, and the end result is some good trade material.

Tsum
12-04-2006, 01:16 PM
I didn't feel that any Digimon were a waste in this game, although I did feel it a waste that many were excluded.

one word...Numemon without him there would be no Numemon loving Tamer and the tea wuold be eaiser to get probibly There have to be obstacles in games, right? Besides, they could have just as easily made it to where some other Digimon is required to get that item.....

Psycho
12-04-2006, 02:55 PM
BanchoLeomon's beast exp isn't the worst part. You'll get that long before you reach lvl 68 with Monzaemon (unless you only train in places with no beast digimon, which is hard to avoid since Destroyed Belt is mostly beast and gives the most exp per battle). If you do go for him, you might want to consider raising two, since it takes little extra effort to do two simulataneously, and the end result is some good trade material.

for me it's hard because he isnt in my party ((right now I only have Megas in my party))) but unfortunately all my Megas have reached their max levels so I was thinking of degrading one and leaving it on the farm and picking up Puppetmon

bjinmtl
12-08-2006, 03:11 PM
the one thing which really made me mad was that cyberdarmon does not digivolve to justimon, and his line makes absolutely no sense

AncientWisemon
12-10-2006, 06:20 PM
The only waste digimon on the ones that cannot evolve:
Calumon
Chronomon HM
Numemon
etc..

At least if they can evolve/devolve then you can do something aboutbad stats, but as it is pointless to use them.

It was a shame that they couldn't have added more digimon. I understand the limitations of the graphics hardware, but I would not be upset to have more repaints.

AlforceVeedramon
12-10-2006, 06:28 PM
They threw Calumon in there because everybody loved him in Japan, plus match two of them and you get an easy Dukemon Crimson. And Numemon makes it so that people match a lot more.

Keikio Yuramushi
12-30-2006, 03:19 PM
I really don't like Arukenimon...yet she digivolves from Ogremon.....what is this????

It would have made me a lot more happy if their evo lines made sense....

exorcist123
12-30-2006, 03:42 PM
I don't get why Darkdramon evolves from Weregarurumon. I haven't found Commandramon yet, and that disappoints me.

Lord Puppetmon
12-30-2006, 06:02 PM
I really don't like Arukenimon...yet she digivolves from Ogremon.....what is this????

It would have made me a lot more happy if their evo lines made sense....

Now, see, I love Arukenimon, and I think Goblimon and Ogremon are great too, especially as a Child->Adult thing. Thing is... that's just the right Child and Adult for the wrong Digimon. Having to revert my Arukenimon all the way to a Goblimon every now and then drives me bonkers.

And the fact that she remains disgustingly weak compared to all my other Perfect Digimon doesn't help matters either. She has amazing speed and that's about it. Sure, she has enough aptitude to evolve to Parasimon once I get her to level 37, but I loathe Parasimon as Arukenimon's Ultimate and I want to do the Demon Lord Quest with a fighting Arukenimon on my team. It seems that I'm going to have the most amazing Mummymon in the history of everything the way things are shaping up with my Evilmon, but it just won't feel right if I won't have an awesome Arukenimon to back him up too.

Otherwise, I don't really have any complaints (so far). Well, Terriermon was a bit of a pain in the ass, but I didn't really have any high hopes about raising a Terriermon so I didn't feel too bad about erasing his data.

Keikio Yuramushi
12-30-2006, 06:58 PM
I really don't mind Arukenimon is just that she isn't that attractive and it bugs me when they always put that into her story lines.

Lord Puppetmon
12-31-2006, 12:27 AM
I always thought Digimon form Arukenimon was adorable in the 'awww, look, it's so vicious-looking it's cute-- OW IT FUCKING BIT ME' sort of way. I have to admit that using her looks as a plot point tends to annoy me too. It didn't annoy me in DWDS for some reason, but that was mostly because I was just really excited to see Arukenimon.

Ampharos
12-31-2006, 12:00 PM
I wasp pretty weirded out with some Digivolution lines, too many to even say, but it's a great game otherwise.

Keikio Yuramushi
12-31-2006, 01:34 PM
Yeah..well in my version of the storyline 'Allie' instead of 'Ellie' gets captured by Arukenimon and Mummymon and she kicks Arukenimon! But Anyway, Ampharos, what digivolutions didn't you like? I didn't like having to digivolve my poor little Floramon into a Veggiemon!!!

Unknown Neo
01-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah me neither. I'd prefer a kiwimon. And there's a few I don't like but it did come out early in savers but still.

Ampharos
01-04-2007, 01:55 PM
I didn't really like some of them, but I'm not really.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah me neither. I'd prefer a kiwimon. And there's a few I don't like but it did come out early in savers but still.

Yeah Kiwimon would've been better but I guess Veggiemon did make sense