PDA

View Full Version : Numemon is needed

Psycho
12-01-2006, 12:03 PM
to complete a favor quest I need a Numemon as a friend ((I thought the previous topic may have givin the wrong idea))

I know Numemon is the slug looking one ((Not sure what level or type he is)) dont know where I could access WiFi since for some reason it wont seem to work with me ((I tryed WiFi once from my room but it couldnt find anything))

How o utside of WiFi can I get a Numemon? and do I get the chance to beat up that Numemon Loving Tamer in Digi Central seriously he pissed me off

AlforceVeedramon
12-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Numemon is only obtainable with WiFi, but he's really easy to get. Just match any two Digimon together, and you have a chance of getting a normal egg that has the hatch % in favor of Numemon.

And, it's rumored that if you talk to the Numemon Loving Tamer with a Numemon in your party, you trigger an event.

the comp
12-02-2006, 09:05 AM
And, it's rumored that if you talk to the Numemon Loving Tamer with a Numemon in your party, you trigger an event.

not true. i've talked to here with 2 numemon in my party and she just rambled like usual.

AlforceVeedramon
12-02-2006, 09:28 AM
yeah, apparently talking to her with Numemon is part of the event you get from Myotismon. Just saw that in Psycho's other topic

Psycho
12-02-2006, 12:53 PM
yeah... I happen to despise that Numemon loving Tamer more then anything right at t his moment *eyetwitch*

reddmann
12-05-2006, 12:17 PM
I don't see why everyone hates her/him so much?? I think the numemon tamer is halarious!!! 8)

Psycho
12-05-2006, 12:40 PM
you havent encountered the herb tea favor mission have you?

Vande
12-05-2006, 09:42 PM
I aint met a Vamdemon in the Mines yet so that i can get his data to actually get that darn quest :D

Psycho
12-05-2006, 09:51 PM
I see ((the quest is annoying))

Friend code: 455352262160
Tamer name: Psycho
Team: Sakuyamon,blkRapidmon,BlackWarGreymon,CherubimonE, JiJimon,Piedmon
Digimon I'm looking to get: Right now Numemon

Can someone pelase add me and allow me to add them

Tsum
12-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Am I right in assuming that all you need to do to complete the quest is to show the Numemon lover a Numemon, and give the tea to Vamdemon? If so, that isn't too hard for those who Match alot.......

In any case, I'm willing to help, since I have a Numemon of my own, and I'm sure matching with one of my Digimon will get you one eventually. :P You'd have to wait until about 3 or 4pm CST before I can get on though.