PDA

View Full Version : What the HELL

Gaomon
11-28-2006, 03:02 PM
I tried matching digimon with someone for the first time today. Got their friend code, connected to the nintendo whatever it's called and found their name, clicked match with a friend, and got PLEASE WAIT. FOR 10 MINUTES. Meanwhile the person I connected with got to run through my farm, get eggs, had the time of their live, while I sat and waited. Then I got "opponent has disconnected", and nothing more.

How in hell's name does that work? That someone can get onto my farm, use my digimon, leave me stuck at a PLEASE WAIT and then I get disconnected every time? Even after I was disconnected they were still on my farm! I'm angry, to say the very least.

p2chin12
11-28-2006, 03:14 PM
i would help cause i have an action replay and can get back your digimon

Gaomon
11-28-2006, 03:16 PM
I still have my digimon, I just wanted to match mine and get eggs too. My 'opponent' got eggs from my farm and I got a 'please wait' screen. I REALLY want to know why I was not permitted to enter his/her farm and get eggs myself.

jpwong
11-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Even after I was disconnected they were still on my farm! I'm angry, to say the very least.

That is because your farm data is sent to the other DS. The DSes then disconnect from WiFi after they both transfer their farm data and enter farm mode until you choose to leave it.

Gaomon
11-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Then why didn't I receive the farm data as well? My wifi signal was full, and I was definitely connected. I'm still confused.

jpwong
11-29-2006, 03:35 PM
dunno could be a game glitch. Have you tried with multiple people on your friends list?

Gaomon
11-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Heh, I've been looking around but no one seems to be on at the same time as me. I messed with my connections a little and I wanna try again with a different person. Added a buncha people from here. Guess I'll just have to wait. Thanks for the help, I do appreciate it.