PDA

View Full Version : New evolving toys info

TheTET
11-24-2006, 07:43 AM
toysnjoys.com has preorders for the new evolving figures
http://www.toysnjoys.com/digimonsavers.html

MatrixTamer
11-24-2006, 07:55 AM
"Chilimon"... *laughs* Good ol' TNJ never fails us.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-24-2006, 12:19 PM
Seems like they weren´t scrapped afterall.

Boy, Kudamon looks fat.

SakuyamonX
11-24-2006, 12:23 PM
They look god awful... >_>

And is Shine Greymon, and Mirage Gaogamon supposed to be grey? @.@;

MugenSeiRyuu
11-24-2006, 12:39 PM
I dont think so.

I´m now somehow happy, that there is no Raramon/Rosemon Evolving toy.

TheTET
11-24-2006, 12:41 PM
Theyre grey because these figures are not the final model

SharzMy
11-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Because they are "PVC" figures?I'm not sure and I'm lazy to look for information,but isn't the kind of figure you have to color?

DigistarDBZ
11-25-2006, 02:20 PM
*falls over laughing* Oh, lordy..! I told you that having Kudamon as the base to go to Qilinmon wouldn't look perfect. XD Well, maybe this means we'll get to see Qilinmon more in the show, seeing as he's on par with ShineGreymon-tachi, and after 36, they'll need all the help they can get!

rianmon
11-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Kudamon looks like ridiculous.

These toys will come fully finished. The TnJ pics are not the finished product.

Not a Diginoob
11-27-2006, 06:41 AM
I think the dog and lizard look perfect.
way better then previous evolvers.

Kudamon on the other hand.....he looks like a digimentel.

Onsen
11-28-2006, 10:23 AM
Pshfft...must...not...laugh...

Kudamon seems to have put on some weight since I saw him last. NOT a good idea. Shoulda just done Leppa(Reppa?)mon to Qilinmon instead.

Other ones seem pretty good, though.

Anubimon
11-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Ah, good ol' Digimon evolver toys.
I maintain that Kabuterimon --> AtlurKabuterimon was the best of those, and they went downhill from there.

Peckmon to Yatagara doesn't look too bad, all things considered. Kudamon is just XD.

RewolfJ
11-28-2006, 05:52 PM
At least they aren't as bad as the Animorphs action figures. Damn those were some big torsos...

Airdra
11-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh, man, you just brought back so many memories with that statement. I have all of those things, even the cheapo Taco Bell happy meal toys. XD 'Twas when I first learned what a repaint was.

It amazes me that they pulled of Patamon > Angemon as well as they did when I look at that Kudamon. I'm still trying to decide if it looks worse than the BoA Silphymon evolver...that one was pretty bad, too.

Not a Diginoob
11-29-2006, 07:24 AM
I think Mirage gaogamon looks the best, although I can't realy tell who Gaomon looks.

Toraneko
11-29-2006, 08:30 AM
The Kudamon evolver reminds me of the Patamon > Angemon one... I can't really visualise it at this moment... Poor Qilinmon looks like he's about to fall over any moment. I suppose I should be thankful they didn't do a Sleipmon one. *shudder* Though he would be an addition to the Royal Knights figures....

ShineGreymon is a bit >_>;;; wtf'd. His wings seem to be missing and his feet look rather dodgy. I think I can kinda see Agumon's nostril on the right side of the picture... let's hope this will be like the Agumon > Wargreymon evolvers.

MirageGaogamon looks the best out of this lot. I can visualise his claw thingys becoming Gaomon's boxing gloves, but beyond that, I'm rather curious to see how they manage this one.

This looks promising though.

Terriermon Fan
11-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Well, it make sense for Kudamon to look all fat or should I say mishapen. And yeah, MirageGaogamon looks the best.

I doubt Raramon will get one. It would be hard to change her to Rosemon. If they manage to do that...0.O Raramon would look funky.

I can actually see them doing a Lilamon to Rosemon evolution figure but that is it.

A Pawnchessmon Evolving toy would be awesome!

TKTakeru
11-30-2006, 05:08 AM
Actually, Raramon to Rosemon would seem to be the easiest of them all. All they would have to do is make her a shell-former like they did with Patamon-Angemon and now Kudamon-Qilinmon.

There's just not enough demand for it though, same with Yoshino's Digivice.

rianmon
11-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Staying on the toys topic, the second set of the small figures will be released in January. This is called the Burst set.

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/?@0_gold/bigbe/item/image/7901.jpg

Sorry for the small image, but it's the only pic I have seen so far. The first set was very nicely made, so I expect this set to be good also.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-02-2006, 02:54 AM
Anyone says MirageGaogamon Burst Mode ?

There's just not enough demand for it though, same with Yoshino's Digivice.

Damn Kids, who don´t know about the hotness of Rosemon. ;D

DigistarDBZ
12-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Staying on the toys topic, the second set of the small figures will be released in January. This is called the Burst set.

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/?@0_gold/bigbe/item/image/7901.jpg

Sorry for the small image, but it's the only pic I have seen so far. The first set was very nicely made, so I expect this set to be good also.

aezhrpfgeoravqptc3I want those. T____________T I'm trying to get the rest of the 1st series (I currently need Agumon, GeoGreymon, Sunflowmon and PawnChessmon White), so this is going to be a real treat. And Falcomon! XD Too bad they don't have Peckmon and Qilinmon, but I guess that's the way it goes. >.>; So MirageGaogamon Burst is going to appear after all? :o Don't be surprised if Rosemon Burst appears in the show too, but isn't advertised.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Well, if she appears in Burst Mode, It is the usual stuff. Rosemon wasn´t announced for Episode 29. And she usually gets less Toys.

daisukanator64
01-13-2007, 01:10 PM
everyone keeps talking about kudamon and I don't see him!!!!!!!!

but the faact that there is no raramon kinda sucks. there should be figures for all of them. and their no fun without their tamers!!!!

MugenSeiRyuu
01-13-2007, 03:06 PM
everyone keeps talking about kudamon and I don't see him!!!!!!!!

Seems like they removed him from the list.

but the faact that there is no raramon kinda sucks. there should be figures for all of them. and their no fun without their tamers!!!!

ow that´s for sure. But it´s the way it always goes with the Girls. But Raramon/Rosemon would be ideal as an Evolving Toy.

Personally I would like an Evolving Figure of every Character. Including the BioHybrids. They could make them in style of the Frontier Hybrid Figure somehow. Or Different. Perhaps Nanami with removable clothes ( no, not what you think ) to reveal BioLotusmon.

daisukanator64
01-21-2007, 06:13 PM
yeah that would be cool. i do have a petition for it but those don't work. it's still up though

Santaskid
01-22-2007, 11:45 AM
The Bio Hybrids would make interesting evolvers. I think they'd probably come with pieces that would snap on to make them look like their Bio Hybrids, kinda like how the original armor forms were, Veemon+DigiMental of Courage=Fladramon. BUt those probably wouldn't work because then the only thing they could form would probably be BioStegomon with Ivan, or with out Ivan(pieces snap together when not on the figure). And I don't see where any of them would be able to form BioHybrid 1 when off figure, and the second when on, like snaping together to form bioThunderbirmon, and snapping onto Kouki to from BioDarkdramon.

Though mayber BioThunderbirmon->BioDarkdramon would work.

But yeah evolvers for the Pawnchessmon would be interesting, though I feel only Pawnchess->Rook/Bishop or Queen/King would work I don't see where Pawnchessmon could have an evolver for PawnChess to KnightChess.

MugenSeiRyuu
01-22-2007, 11:53 AM
The Bio Hybrids would make interesting evolvers. I think they'd probably come with pieces that would snap on to make them look like their Bio Hybrids, kinda like how the original armor forms were, Veemon+DigiMental of Courage=Fladramon. BUt those probably wouldn't work because then the only thing they could form would probably be BioStegomon with Ivan, or with out Ivan(pieces snap together when not on the figure). And I don't see where any of them would be able to form BioHybrid 1 when off figure, and the second when on, like snaping together to form bioThunderbirmon, and snapping onto Kouki to from BioDarkdramon.

And for Nanami >BioLotusmon, the already concept I mentioned would work.

BioCoatlmon ->BioLotusmon would end up as another Capsule, in style of Patamon or Kudamon.

I guess BioStegomon to BioSpinomon could also work, but thecolors wuld be a bit off

But yeah evolvers for the Pawnchessmon would be interesting, though I feel only Pawnchess->Rook/Bishop or Queen/King would work I don't see where Pawnchessmon could have an evolver for PawnChess to KnightChess.

Pawn to King would require replacing some parts. Pawn To Queen shouln´t be a problem.

daisukanator64
01-26-2007, 09:45 AM

I don't really like the one's where you snap the armor pieces on. I still hate them. I only keep it cause it's digimon.