PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

Shadow King
11-20-2006, 07:07 AM
Is it? Really? I have been thinking about slotting in my Action Replay DS for Digimon World DS, and beating the game, because it's getting redundant, because I can't get any of my Digimon to Digivolve to beat Jijimon and Babamon.

I could also start a breeding servicce, as I could have access to any Digimon needed to breed...

Airdra
11-20-2006, 08:56 AM
I don't really think you need to...when I beat them on Story I had a few problems but I hadn't been equipping my Digimon with weapons and stuff and that made a big difference. I also devolved something and re-evolved it, and the stat gains really helped. If you do try that, could you tell me if you can just cheat to get the breed-only Digimon? XD I'm kind of curious.

Shadow King
11-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah, you can get breed only Digimon. Like Omegamon and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Something else I found weird (I was experimenting) was that it gives you the scan data for Calumon. He is an In-training Digimon at level 99, and only has one damage dealing techinique (Charge). All of the rest of his moves are silly helopng stuff.

reddmann
11-20-2006, 05:22 PM
hmph.... i didnt have any troubles with jijimon and babamon.... i say just tough it out and beat it! 8)

RewolfJ
11-20-2006, 10:02 PM
I hardly did any leveling, and I was at a point where I was beating bosses on the first move. The last boss took a little longer, but he could only do 1 damage to my Airdramon and Tyrannomon...

Vande
11-20-2006, 11:38 PM
I now have this game - it's ruddy fun ^_^
I think it's worth it if you love Digimon!

SharzMy
11-21-2006, 07:00 AM
Agreed with Vande.

It's the best Digimon game along with Digimon Rumble Arena 2.

reddmann
11-21-2006, 11:23 PM
i further agree with vande and sharzmy..... everytime i pick up my DS.... i get excited.... this game makes me feel tingly inside ;)

every video gaming digimon fan should own this game 8)

SharzMy
11-22-2006, 03:58 AM
You can train a bunch of Digimon,you can make your party with the ones you like most.. :D

I just wished we could upgrad it with the wireless!Like using it to get new digimon..

Shadow King
11-22-2006, 05:45 AM
Um... Guys, this thread was about me using cheat codes on World DS. Not buying it. I already have it.

Okay, so, yeah. I did. I'm gonna start a breeding service! I need a name now. Any suggestions?

TERRIEMON
11-26-2006, 07:15 AM
Ultimate Breeder

Psycho
12-01-2006, 12:27 PM
if your still stuck you could also try bring along some MP and HP recovering items that way you could go all out with your best attacks ((That's what I did))