PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Question...

SakuyamonX
11-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Ok I heard Blast Evolution is in the game. Where you use some disk to evolve your Digimon into Ultimate for 1 turn in battle.

I also heard some Digimon don't evolve into their normal Ultimates in the game... (Kudamon into Omegamon, Kamemon into Metal Seadramon)

Since Lalamon/Lilamon, Gaomon/Mach Gaogamon, and Agumon/Rize Greymon can't evolve into Ultimates in the game, what do they blast evolve into (can they even)? =O

MugenSeiRyuu
11-17-2006, 05:48 PM
I think I´ve heard that MachGaogamon evolves to MetalGarurumon by that method.

AlforceVeedramon
11-17-2006, 05:55 PM
I used a disk once in my failed attempt to beat one of the Holy Beasts, and my HolyAngemon evolved into Imperialdramon Paladin.

Only did like a sliver of damage. ::)

Tsum
11-17-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm thinking that the Blast evolution could be a set Ultimate for each rising level.

When I used the disk with my Palmon, a Heracles Kabuterimon attacked. However, when I used one later with Togemon, Rosemon was the one who appeared. I'm assuming that the Savers Digimon probably just evolve into some random Ultimate of their matching type.....

SakuyamonX
11-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Ah, well I think it would be fun to experiment, and see what results we can get =3

Anubimon
11-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Well, I used it with either Peckmon or Yatagaramon and ended up with Valkyrimon. Never really bothered with further experimenting.

Ten no Sasuke
11-18-2006, 10:15 AM
My MachGaogamon went to Rosemon >.>

reddmann
11-18-2006, 02:39 PM
ive only ever tried it on my garurumon.... and he blasted to metalgarurumon.... so im guessing digimon without a mega form... do random digivolutions??? weird..... but when i used the blast digivolve...... man it was sweet! 8)

the comp
11-18-2006, 03:39 PM
the blast evolution attacks are suprisingly weak.

my ange became omnimon with one, and my renamon became imperialdramon paladin mode. i haven't tryed any others, because i try to save the things, despite the fact my gotsumon is constantly finding them on my farm.

Keikio Yuramushi
12-30-2006, 03:31 PM
My Black WereGarurumon became SaintGalgomon
And my Blossommon became Rosemon

Matsuo_Makoto
12-30-2006, 04:13 PM
i thought there was a set ultimate that your digimon goes to when you use a digivolution disk depending on their type. Wargreymon was dragon for me, and saintgalgomon was for beast.

exorcist123
12-30-2006, 11:14 PM
I blast evoled a MachGaogamon and i got a SaintGalgomon that did quite a bit of damage.