With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 250 of 256 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2556

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

  1. #2491
    I come from the net Master-Element's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California, US
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,124
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    That's relevant to the franchise as a whole, I suppose, but not relevant to having Digimon and Appmon in the same evolution line. They've already appeared together in something. There's no reason future media couldn't have them evolve into each other.
    The keyword in your statement is Future, as in thats not the case now and the information about Cres Garurumon is coming out around now when Appmon and the general universe of digimon a separate so I don't think Shutmon is involved in his evolution then
    I'm the sprite artist formerly known as Digi-Brigade

  2. #2492
    I'm going digital Takeshi55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    501
    CresGarurumon looks a bit like Durandamon too. I find the new Garurumon and Greymon evos look a bit TOO much like other Digimon!

  3. #2493
    I come from the net Master-Element's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California, US
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi55 View Post
    CresGarurumon looks a bit like Durandamon too. I find the new Garurumon and Greymon evos look a bit TOO much like other Digimon!
    I find them somewhat of a disappointment myself, Iwhen I envisioned the sword wheeling Garurumon, and Gun toting Greymon, for one thing I thought the greymon should be more beastial to match up with metal garurumon, not be humanoid again
    I'm the sprite artist formerly known as Digi-Brigade

  4. #2494
    Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wandering Island
    Posts
    674
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    So, after asking Kenji Watanabe about JESmon's acronym meaning, he replied me this:
    考えてもわからないと思います。いつかそういう設定を話す場所があれば話します。・・・そんなに意味は深く ないですよ(^^;;
    I have checked the statement with a machine translator, and he is more or less saying that he doesn't understand my query, that Jesmon's name's origin is not complex and that he will talk about this issue sometime en the future, am I right?

    Apart from that, could anyone that actually speaks Japanese, let me how to ask this question in Japanese so I can reply him back? ^_^

  5. #2495
    I'm going digital Takeshi55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Master-Element View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi55 View Post
    CresGarurumon looks a bit like Durandamon too. I find the new Garurumon and Greymon evos look a bit TOO much like other Digimon!
    I find them somewhat of a disappointment myself, Iwhen I envisioned the sword wheeling Garurumon, and Gun toting Greymon, for one thing I thought the greymon should be more beastial to match up with metal garurumon, not be humanoid again
    Yeah, Greymon should have been bipedal.

  6. #2496
    Do you mean quadrupedal? Because he is bipedal, i.e. on two legs.

  7. #2497
    Red shirt Chimera-gui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    78
    Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    M-E basically said for me, Appli Monsters is treated as its own universe separate from the general Digimon universe. While future media may include Appmon coexisting with Digimon in the same setting, Appmon are treated as a separate lifeform from Digimon with their own classification system.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

  8. #2498
    I'm going digital Takeshi55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Do you mean quadrupedal? Because he is bipedal, i.e. on two legs.
    Yeah... Cannondramon already showed what a quadrupedal dinosaur with cannons can look like, so I don't know why they didn't even bother with Blitzgreymon.

  9. #2499
    I come from the net Garmmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,178
    Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    So, after asking Kenji Watanabe about JESmon's acronym meaning, he replied me this:
    考えてもわからないと思います。いつかそういう設定を話す場所があれば話します。・・・そんなに意味は深く ないですよ(^^;;
    I have checked the statement with a machine translator, and he is more or less saying that he doesn't understand my query, that Jesmon's name's origin is not complex and that he will talk about this issue sometime en the future, am I right?

    Apart from that, could anyone that actually speaks Japanese, let me how to ask this question in Japanese so I can reply him back? ^_^
    "I think it's [the words behind the acronym are] hard to arrive at just by thinking about it. I will talk about it if I am given the opportunity to explain more about these behind-the-scenes decisions one day. [might imply he's not allowed to talk about it now?] ...The meaning behind it isn't that deep, actually ^^;; "
    Basically he's saying even if we think hard about it we probably won't arrive at the correct answer, but it's not actually anything complicated. lol

    (I did like the 'J is the 10th letter, E is the 5th letter, S stands for shuunen' theory brought up by someone a few pages back I think, haha. But I'm not sure how likely that is considering the whole Jesmon is spelt 'ji-e-su-mon' thing.)

  10. #2500
    I'm going digital Takeshi55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    So, after asking Kenji Watanabe about JESmon's acronym meaning, he replied me this:
    考えてもわからないと思います。いつかそういう設定を話す場所があれば話します。・・・そんなに意味は深く ないですよ(^^;;
    I have checked the statement with a machine translator, and he is more or less saying that he doesn't understand my query, that Jesmon's name's origin is not complex and that he will talk about this issue sometime en the future, am I right?

    Apart from that, could anyone that actually speaks Japanese, let me how to ask this question in Japanese so I can reply him back? ^_^
    "I think it's [the words behind the acronym are] hard to arrive at just by thinking about it. I will talk about it if I am given the opportunity to explain more about these behind-the-scenes decisions one day. [might imply he's not allowed to talk about it now?] ...The meaning behind it isn't that deep, actually ^^;; "
    Basically he's saying even if we think hard about it we probably won't arrive at the correct answer, but it's not actually anything complicated. lol

    (I did like the 'J is the 10th letter, E is the 5th letter, S stands for shuunen' theory brought up by someone a few pages back I think, haha. But I'm not sure how likely that is considering the whole Jesmon is spelt 'ji-e-su-mon' thing.)
    Maybe it's "Jes", as in Jester?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •