With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 246 of 258 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246247248249256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2571

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I think it's Arabic for "night."
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

ShadowShinji and Garmmon thanks so much for asking and translating, I didn't expect anything to happen from that at all.

But I am laughing to myself because I seem to have made it so much worse.

ShadowShinji can you just reply to his last tweet and ask him where the name meanings for Jesmon come from before we all go insane, lmao
    'Or anyone else who can speak Japanese.

I think the last time I saw a conversations on Bagramon someone mentioned that it might come from the word for bug, as in computer bug, which seems to make the most sense to me. Remember Bagu and Error from Zelda 2?

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    @TMS/Shining Celebi:
    Ah I hadn't actually thought about Latin at all..
    I have zero knowledge of Latin, but speaking of it (idk if you guys thought of it already) I found the word 'avus' (Latin for grandfather/ancestor, masc. nominative); according to Wiktionary it's pronunced /ˈa.wus/ so it could be written as アウス.
    That would make 'Avus Genericus' (Generative Ancestor)...which doesn't make a whole lot more sense but it's all in the same language I guess :|

Alternatively googling gave me 'dscheneriks' which in German would be pronounced like 'generics'..so 'Aus Dscheneriks'?
    But idk German either and there weren't lots of google results so I don't think that's it.

That's all the speculation I have so far, haha.

Ain't got no mojo...
    What if we separeted Aus Generics wrongly?

ア // ウスジェネリクス
    アウ // スジェネリクス
    アウスジェ // ネリクス
    アウスジェネ // リクス

They sound really weird but maybe one of them is the real thing?

I'm a Maniac
    given we've found JES is an acronym, I suspect AUS is one, too.

BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!

They are variations of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon. They are inverted being that the Greymon uses cannons and the Garurumon uses a spear (weapon of cut), and this pulls more for AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon.
    The two were revealed on the official website of Digimon, we still do not know of evolutionary lines nor the reason they were created and revealed.

They might be the components for Omegamon Alter-S. I mean, one is a blade-wielding Garurumon and the other a cannon-covered Greymon, which corresponds with Alter-B's (and therefore probably Alter-S's too) weapons.
    "I am the child of the sun, Kamen Rider Black....RX!"
    - Kotaro Minami

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperGunner02 View Post
    They might be the components for Omegamon Alter-S. I mean, one is a blade-wielding Garurumon and the other a cannon-covered Greymon, which corresponds with Alter-B's (and therefore probably Alter-S's too) weapons.
    Oh, they definitely ARE going to be the components for Omegamon Alter(S). And not only because of the weapons. If you look at the cannons / boosters (His profile notes that they can be used as either) on BlitzGreymon's back, you can see the resemblance to Omegamon Alter-B's Greymon arm. If they're not the components of Alter(S)... I'm honestly going to be VERY surprised.
    2017's gonna be LIT, and if you're challenging me, you WILL need this info. ;)
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Street Fighter 5, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Tekken 7)
    DU Server Name WarOmni-TA (Digimon Unlimited, that is.)

I come from the net
    Okay I'm seriously confused. So Alter B is for Zwart and this Alter S is for... Colorful and new Omega version?

BlitzGreymon seems it's really good for RizeGreymon. But he looks way less Greymon in the appearance. But for some reason, I see some resemblance between this and Gundramon....

CresGarurumon... I guess it's like MirageGaogamon but for Garurumon family.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Okay, some quick translation (not sure on CresGarurumon's attacks, since they're all in kanji).

CRESGARURUMON
    Level: Ultimate
    Type: Beast Knight
    Attribute: Data
    Attacks:
    - Yellow Beast Scimitar (Yellow Beast Crescent Moon Sword)
    - Beast Wolf Giant Rotation
    - Extreme Ice Moon Fang

BLITZGREYMON
    Level: Ultimate
    Type: Cyborg
    Attribute: Virus
    Attacks:
    - Plasma Stake
    - Thunder Vernier
    - Elec-Guard

I wonder what CresGarurumon's name means. It's pronounced /kuuresugarurumon/. Maybe it's not English? Its profile mentions Z'dGarurumon.

Also, wasn't Omegamon Alter-S just a typo?
    Last edited by TMS; 03-16-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net