With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 224 of 225 FirstFirst ... 124174214221222223224225 LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2247

Thread: Digimon Channel: Pics and Translation Thread

Yay, a non-recolor! Nice job on the translation, Wildermon!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Would someone mind attempting a translation of the X-Antibody part of Kokuwamon X's profile? I'm wondering what it says about its Electric Transformation attack.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital
    The Reference Book has this to say about:

Soundbirdmon*
    A Bird Digimon characterized by the speakers built into its wings. It is normally quiet and has a strong level of wariness, but when an unidentified Digimon approaches, it drives the opponent away by calling at full volume.

Its special moves are "Giga Scream", wherein it calls at full volume and deals out a shock wave, and "Sound Finish", wherein it prevents the enemy from moving by emitting a supersonic wave.

*A Digimon Xros Wars Original Digimon Contest winner.

Also, as per TMS' request, I've had a go at translating the X-Antibody part of Kokuwamon X-Antibody's profile:

Kokuwamon X-Antibody
    As a result of improvements made to its electrical charge capacity, it can now supply its own electricity for its "Dendouhenkei" as well as for electrical discharges. Although it cannot be confirmed whether its offensive ability in particular has powered up, if someone angers it too much it will charge into that person with its body after performing "Dendouhenkei".

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Thanks. It's too bad it doesn't actually describe what Dendouhenkei is, unless it's that last thing about charging into the enemy. Does anyone have any theories?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Thanks. It's too bad it doesn't actually describe what Dendouhenkei is, unless it's that last thing about charging into the enemy. Does anyone have any theories?

It's kind of obvious when you look at the card art and have a translated description and attack name. He transforms by folding his arms and legs away and charges at them with the wings that makes him look like a jet.

I'm going digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Woow I've just seen the last episode of Digimon Universe not many minutes ago, and Mediamon's Howling Blast in this episode reminded me a lot of Soundbirdmon's techniques...I really love this kind of things 😊
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 01-11-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Valkryimon's Profile says this:
    Also, it is said that it produces an aurora from the shining armor it wears, which resurrects the data of heroes that have fallen in battle, and returns them to a new DigiTama.
    But doesn't the digital world itself work so that the defeated digimon become new DigiTama regardless of this ability by Valkrymon? I have a rationalization for the statement. But what do you all think?
    My new and improved Digimon index!
    https://airtable.com/shr2CxL7m74ltmu...NVr6raDlOIMJae
    If you take a look, let me know what you think!

I come from the net
    Maybe the original digitama of those fallen heroes changed to new digitama to hatch by this? I guess?

Well, maybe it just means that Valkyrimon can return defeated digimon into Digitama EVEN IN WORLDS LIKE TAMERS where that doesn't happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotekuma View Post
    But doesn't the digital world itself work so that the defeated digimon become new DigiTama regardless of this ability by Valkrymon? I have a rationalization for the statement. But what do you all think?
    That's an interesting question. Personally I always interpreted it as Valkyrimon having the unique ability to transform their data into eggs instantaneously.
    It doesn't seem like in the profile lore Digimon turn into eggs as soon as they are defeated like in Savers or anything, instead Anubimon's profile states that the data of all dead Digimon ends up in the dark area regardless of the morality of the Digimon. Anubimon himself monitors the data in the dark area and decides whether or not to revive it as a digitama (presumably sending it to the village of beginnings) or to keep it imprisoned there forever, so it's very much a guilty until proven innocent kind of system. Now we don't know what kind of hours Anubimon works or how efficient it is in general but if there's only one responsible for all the dead data there might be quite a backlog. So maybe once a Digimon is deleted there might be some average queue of a year or something until Anubimon comes around to judge them. In contrast to that I've imagined that Valkyrimon could just let his aurora shine over a fresh battlefield and return all the data there back to digitama without delay and before it gets transferred to the dark area, bypassing the "standard" rebirth process.

...also, don't call me Igno.