With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161
Results 1,601 to 1,606 of 1606

Thread: What are you raising right now?

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook
    Currently got some Digivices running, but no virtual pets (At least on the Digimon side, I'm running the Tamagotchi m!x 20th as of last night once again so there is a virtual pet running!) right now. Waiting until either the full DU update, or for the Version 20th to release (Which I should note, I have indeed preordered mine - can't wait to raise BanchoMamemon, Aegisdramon, and Zubamon and his line especially!). Here's what I've got...

Neo V1 - Raidenmon
    Neo V2 - Sleipmon Burst Mode
    D-Spirit 2 - Hisharyumon and MedievalDukemon
    D-Terminal (JP) - MasterTyranomon, Magnamon, Toucanmon, Mamemon, and Kongoumon
    2017's gonna be LIT, and if you're challenging me, you WILL need this info. ;)
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Street Fighter 5, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Tekken 7)
    DU Server Name WarOmni-TA (Digimon Unlimited, that is.)

Ain't got no mojo...
    I finally got Omegamon X on my very first V-Pet the Pendulum X 1.0!

A lot of the batteries on the ones I was raising died out, so I only have my Mini V3 with Holydramon at the moment. (Which was Lucemon for a while, but the battery for him died, too. ^^')

I also have Mametyramon saved on my D-Cyber V2. Working on some character mods for Bladesabre's V-Pet simulator for PC that will be rough approximations of the Pendulum Progress lineup, so I might raise one or more of them once I'm done. Here's a character test, just for example:

Quote Originally Posted by Gigamon23 View Post
    A lot of the batteries on the ones I was raising died out, so I only have my Mini V3 with Holydramon at the moment. (Which was Lucemon for a while, but the battery for him died, too. ^^')

I also have Mametyramon saved on my D-Cyber V2. Working on some character mods for Bladesabre's V-Pet simulator for PC that will be rough approximations of the Pendulum Progress lineup, so I might raise one or more of them once I'm done. Here's a character test, just for example:
    Noob question: since it's a PC emulator, how would you emulate the pendulum shaking mechanic?
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused right now)
    Pen X 3.0 - Omekamon (lul)
    Digivice Burst - Ravemon

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicated View Post
    Noob question: since it's a PC emulator, how would you emulate the pendulum shaking mechanic?
    You just press the "B" button 7 times. This is the original thread by Bladesabre, which explains everything else about it:
    http://withthewill.net/threads/7475-...05-04-(0-9-8b)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Im raising V dramon on my Wind Guardians pendulum. Love it!