With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150157158159160
Results 1,591 to 1,599 of 1599

Thread: What are you raising right now?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Pen Progress v1 : Wargreymon (formally Imperialdramon)
    Pen Progress v2 : Seraphimon
    2x Pen Progress v3: Metal Garurumon X and Omegamon
    2x Pen Zero: Omegamon and Holy Angemon
    Digimon v1: Metal Greymon

Those are the pets I have as of now.
    My other pets (that have a save feature):
    Pen X 1.5 : Grandis Kuwagamon
    Pen X 2: Ultimate Brachimon
    2x Pen X 3: Alphamon Ouryuken and Ouryumon
    Accel Evil Genome: Dukemon X
    Last edited by Ki_Yazama; 10-13-2016 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Update

Red shirt
    Just got an Original Ver 2 a few days ago and have a Gabumon right now. Excited to see how this turns out.

Edit: Started up a PenProg 1 a few days later and ended up with XV-Mon alongside Kabuterimon on my Ver 2. Didn't think either of them was going to make it to perfect (especially Kabuterimon) but woke up to MegaloGrowmon and SkullGreymon this morning. It's been a good day!
    Last edited by drtomoe123; 10-18-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook
    Things are relatively slow for me on the Digimon side right now. I've mostly been running my Tamagotchis (That's been busy - boy, the M!X is awesome with the genetics system!), and since I last checked in (UltimateChaosmon and Arkadimon SU), the only Digimon I raised on a v-pet or DU is Apollomon.

I will however be starting my Digivice iC 10x once my M!X 20th comes in to team up Masktchi (My very first Tamagotchi) and PlatinumNumemon (My very first Digimon was Numemon). That will be the first time I start a Digimon up in quite some time, and it's going to be a VERY memorable run 20 years since that little Tamagotchi bandit popped up.
    2017's gonna be LIT, and if you're challenging me, you WILL need this info. ;)
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Street Fighter 5, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Tekken 7)
    DU Server Name WarOmni-TA (Digimon Unlimited, that is.)

Red shirt
    So my Dukemon is still going on my PenProg (I assume he'll be around for a while) but SkullGreymon kicked the bucket on my V2 at the ripe age of 19. Reset and I've currently got a Gabumon. I also just got a Pendulum V1 that I just started up with a Tentomon. It's my first time through a normal Pendulum, so I'm excited to see how evolution turns out. I've never tried too much to play around with evolution trees in the past (mainly went for my favorites) so I'm trying to branch out a little bit in that regard by making care mistakes, holding back on training, and using sleep disturbances to my advantage.

Ain't got no mojo... Duplicated's Avatar
    It's in my signature.

*Cue my surprise when both PenProg digivolve to Perfect*

Had to ahem "put down" both my Greymon and Grizzmon last week because they failed to digivolve, even though I met all the requirements for both.

Edit: HOLY SHIT, I EVEN GET METALTYRANOMON THIS TIME TOO! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?
    Last edited by Duplicated; 11-03-2016 at 10:32 AM.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon

Given that we're approaching the Tamagotchi 20th anniversary on November 23rd, and that my very first character on the original P1, the vintage iteration of Masktchi, is going to be raisable for the first time in 11 years on the Tamagotchi M!X Version 20th which I have preordered (The last time he appeared was on the Mini), I've put a "first buddy teamup" into play for the big day.

Right now, I have PlatinumNumemon on Digimon Unlimited (My first Digimon was a Numemon on the V1), Oyajitchi on the Tamagotchi P's (He's the newest VDP as of this past Friday and he was the secret character on the Japanese P1, so even though he wasn't a first on my record, he has to be here), and the modern iteration of Masktchi on the Tamagotchi Connection V3. It should be noted that my first character on the Connection V1 was indeed the newer Masktchi - even though her only connection to the OG Masktchi is their name which is the same, history still repeated itself in a way there, methinks.
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Street Fighter 5, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Tekken 7)

Started up my Mini V1 & V3 a few days ago, and my Mini V3 literally just evolved into Piemon! 8D I'm gonna shoot for Lucemon Satan Mode, since (thanks to Duke) I now know how to get him. My Mini V1 is a Triceramon, so he's not going to evolve anymore. But that's okay, I really like Triceramon. :J Here's their evolutionary routes:
    Betamon>>Seadramon>>Triceramon
    Ganimon>>Coelamon>>Vamdemon>>Piemon (I was also not expecting Coelamon to evolve! ^^')

Update 12/15/16: Success!! Lucemon Satan Mode unlocked. :P

Last edited by Gigamon23; 12-15-2016 at 12:55 PM.

As far as my currently raised Digimon go, it's still PlatinumNumemon on DU and that's it. He's doing pretty good right now, 17 days (Not counting the time I paused him for a couple of weeks) and still doing well. If you also want to talk about my Tamagotchi, though, well...

...I think this collage sums it up rather nicely. My Tamagotchi M!X Version 20th arrived a week ago from this past Saturday (I've now had it for a week and two days), and as awesome as the M!X Spacy (Which I also own) is, it can't hold a candle to this one. The fact that Bandai put such care and effort into the 20th anniversary version of the Tamagotchi v-pets has me VERY hopeful about the Digital Monster Version 20th. With that said, you're looking at the results of my first four runs, starting with Gozarutchi up to my current character, Ura Masktchi - the second, third, and fourth family photos were taken when the kids were babies, but you'll see them fully grown in the next one over.

...well, that doesn't apply to Ura Masktchi, given that fella is a work in progress. He's still a toddler. ^_^
    Last edited by WarOmnimon; 12-12-2016 at 10:40 AM.

Haha, it's exactly a month from the last time I posted, but I ended up starting a few in that time. In addition to my Mini V1 & V3, which are still alive & kicking, I started my Mini V2, Original V2 & V4, and my D-Cyber 2.0.
    Here's where they're all at:
    Mini V1 & V3: Triceramon & Lucemon Satan Mode (Unchanged)
    Mini V2: Tentomon-->Scumon-->AlturKabuterimon-->HerculesKabuterimon (Hoping for TyrantKabuterimon)
    Original V2: Elecmon-->Birdramon
    Original V4: Palmon-->Coelamon
    D-Cyber 2.0: Guilmon X-->Allomon X-->Mametyramon (Finally!!! Been waiting to get this guy on a v-pet for a while! )

EDIT: Update! Got TyrantKabuterimon!
    Last edited by Gigamon23; 01-13-2017 at 11:51 AM.