With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory Announced for Playstation 4/Vita in Japan

I really appreciate the fact that they're trying to fill in lines that were in Cyber Sleuth. Next Order kind of had a bad roster but I was so happy to see Turiemon. And also more classic Digimon like Golemon/Unimon and X Antibodies makes me happy too. I wonder if we can expect more armours.

Strikedramon for Cyberdramon, possibly Monodramon?
    Grademon, so possibly Raptordramon and Dorugoramon?
    Lekismon so possibly Lunamon and her perfect.
    Golemon so possibly maybe Volcamon, Piile Volcamon and BanchoGolemon?
    Dinobeemon for Grankuwagamon, maybe JewelBeemon and BanchoStingmon for some Wormmon love?
    CatchMamemon so maybe more Mamemons?
    Flybeemon, and we have Sangloupmon for another original X Antibody line so I'm hoping we have Dracumon, Matadormon and Grandracumon too.

I'm hoping for Centalmon, Drimogemon, Mojyamon and Jijimon, and the rest of the 02 armours and Wendimon.

Dagomon has to be a story character, he's massive like Examon. There's no way he'd be that big following you.

I need to stop now or I'll list every Digimon. lol.
    Last edited by flintlock; 03-19-2017 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saifors View Post
    So Fanbeemon, Dagomon, Golemon and CatchMamemon.
    There's one screen that has a lot of gold and is cut off. I believe I see OmniShoutmon? Or it could be a Digimon from Zubamons line. There's one other too but completely unrecognizable.
    I was intrigued by that at first, but I think it's actually just Golemon again in an upright position as part of a walking animation. You can kinda see the big hands and back spikes.

REGARDLESS

Very excited for this. Adored the first Cyber Sleuth. As others have suggested, would love to see BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon. Given that they've bothered with Unimon, gives me hope for others of that era that have been underutilised like Drimogemon. Glad some more obscure mons like Strikedramon and CatchMamemon. Interesting that they showed off CatchMamemon and Golemon. Might be reading into it too much, but think they might be implying Banchos! Dinobeemon could be implying that too (Also, suddenly I like Dinobeemon a lot). Would be very nice to see them as they're among my favourite newer Digis.

Golemon, CatchMamemon and Dinobeemon... getting some serious Bancho vibes here.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Also, am I the only one who finds Keisuke's blank, wide-eyed stare unnerving?
    I actually like his eyes. It tells a lot about the kind of character he might be.

Quote Originally Posted by ShikaSS View Post
    Golemon, CatchMamemon and Dinobeemon... getting some serious Bancho vibes here.

Also, am I the only one who finds Keisuke's blank, wide-eyed stare unnerving?
    I actually like his eyes. It tells a lot about the kind of character he might be.
    If you saw Dagomon in Odaiba, you'd probably be pretty shocked too.

TMS, it's like your story! Except there's no Hikari to save us all.
    WOnder if people will be pretty excited to see Dagomon in this? The dark ocean will kind of be touched upon. It'd be cool if it was nightmare inducing as well.

The newest pop idol group!
    Fluffy and Cute!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Shh! Spoilers, Neko. lol

Something odd that I just noticed. I'm sure the game is still being developed to some extent, but in the Golemon screenshot all of the Digimon, including Golemon, has the Data Attribute, when Golemon should be Virus. I wonder if he'll actually be Data-Attribute, or if at the moment Data is just a sort of default.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Junior Commander
    Shh! Spoilers, Neko. lol

Something odd that I just noticed. I'm sure the game is still being developed to some extent, but in the Golemon screenshot all of the Digimon, including Golemon, has the Data Attribute, when Golemon should be Virus. I wonder if he'll actually be Data-Attribute, or if at the moment Data is just a sort of default.
    most likely just a temporary placement, bcos surely Unimon isn't a Data but Vaccine.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    If you saw Dagomon in Odaiba, you'd probably be pretty shocked too.

TMS, it's like your story! Except there's no Hikari to save us all.
    WOnder if people will be pretty excited to see Dagomon in this? The dark ocean will kind of be touched upon. It'd be cool if it was nightmare inducing as well.
    Sure! Cthulhumon is always welcome

Shh! Spoilers, Neko. lol

Perhaps they're retconning it to data to fit with Gotsumon as the Data starter? If so, i could see BanchoGolemon doing the same if he makes it in. I wouldn't imagine they'd like to push a line of just the Gotsumon recolours for one of their starter mons. If that's the case, I'd actually be okay with it. I feel like there weren't enough Data Ultimates in Cyber Sleuth after all. Not that it would explain the other mons, of course.

Junior Commander hope-endlessly's Avatar
    I am so stoked for this, but I'm hoping that it's really going to be like Decode and that this is tacked onto the end of Cyber Sleuth - a re-emergence of Digimon, and maybe this guy is at fault?

Otherwise I very much hope that they reveal a female protag sooner rather than later.

But speaking of Decode, was the story added to reigitize the size of a full game, or...?
    Last edited by hope-endlessly; 03-19-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Decode basically added two new scenarios about the same length as the main scenario of the original game. They didn't add many new side quests or recruitable town members. And the original main scenario wasn't -that- long to begin with. But they essentially tripled it in Decode. Some argue that it's more like they 'finished' it.

I doubt this Hacker's Memory thing is going to be quite the same as Decode. It strikes me as more of a Gaiden game.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast