With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory Announced for Playstation 4/Vita in Japan

As small of an addition it is, I'm excited to see Fanbeemon finally make it into these games. It has always been one of my favorites and I was disappointed that it just missed the boat for Cyber Sleuth, so I'm glad they gave it some love and completed the line.

Also nice to see Catchmamemon and Golemon make it in as well, especially the former since it's pretty obscure.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah, Dagomon! And he might actually have a role in the plot. Last 3D game he showed up in was Digimon World 3. And if you look to the right of him, you'll see that we're finally going to see CatchMamemon in action! He's smaller than I thought he would be, for some reason. Also, am I the only one who finds Keisuke's blank, wide-eyed stare unnerving?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Dagomon and Golemon, nice. Good to see more "monster" digimon.

Does anyone remember if the male and female player characters were shown at the same time or not for Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder?

Junior Commander
    ohh!! catchmamemon also in

I think you guys confused Funbeemon with Dinobeemon, because in these shots I only see the former.

EDIT: Disregard this, I just noticed him. lol

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    So Fanbeemon, Dagomon, Golemon and CatchMamemon.
    There's one screen that has a lot of gold and is cut off. I believe I see OmniShoutmon? Or it could be a Digimon from Zubamons line. There's one other too but completely unrecognizable.

Added some translated details from garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Could the hacker that got you involved in this mess be the one pretending to be Mr. Navit from the beginning of CS? AFAIK his identity was never revealed, that or I missed it.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by saifors View Post
    So Fanbeemon, Dagomon, Golemon and CatchMamemon.
    There's one screen that has a lot of gold and is cut off. I believe I see OmniShoutmon? Or it could be a Digimon from Zubamons line. There's one other too but completely unrecognizable.
    it was Grademon

I'm talking about these two: Neither has a cape so not Grademon: https://gyazo.com/d20aed7e9d486d55112a51f8a55a46d2
    BTW Can anyone tell what the Digimon in the turn list on Golemons screenshot? I think I see Volcamon?
    Last edited by saifors; 03-19-2017 at 02:17 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast