With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Wikimon issues

Wikimon issues

Apologies if there has already been a thread made about this, but I guess this is for general problems with Wikimon, as it appears some pages are missing. Well, at least one page is. The Lowemon page appears to have gone missing, and all links to it lead to a red-link. Was there a problem in the server move that caused some pages to be ditched?

If the problem is resolved and there are no other problems like it to talk about, then please lock or even delete this thread. And if there was a thread about this sort of thing that I missed, please merge this.
    "I am the child of the sun, Kamen Rider Black....RX!"
    - Kotaro Minami

If there is an issue with Wikimon, I would suggest going to one of their social media pages and letting them know.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oh, right! Why didn't I think of that to begin with?
    "I am the child of the sun, Kamen Rider Black....RX!"
    - Kotaro Minami

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Shinji's already contacted Ainz about this so I imagine that it's going to be examined and resolved soon enough.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!