With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 24: The Titanic Cometmon Attacks!? Open the Door, Dantemon!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

AppliMonsters Episode 24: The Titanic Cometmon Attacks!? Open the Door, Dantemon!

Digimon Universe AppliMonsters Episode 24: The Titanic Cometmon Attacks!? Open the Door, Dantemon!

Episode thread for Episode 24 of Digimon Universe Applimonsters

Air Time:
    Saturday 18th March - 7am (Japan)
    Friday 17th March - 10pm (UK)
    Friday 17th March - 6pm (EST)
    Friday 17th March - 3pm (PST)

If you are not sure of your time then please use:
    www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

Server- irc.rizon.net
    Room- #wtw

Update- Episode 24 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (12:57am Pacific, 3/18/2017.)

Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/

Red shirt
    This episode was actually pretty fun; exciting and with the best comedy in Appmon so far.

Add clanc on Facebook
    This episode was strangely awesome

* Warudamon and Cometmon aren't done for! They appeared one after another! They can even AppFuse into Brokenmon!

* About time Astra dabbed!

* [d a n t e m o n . i n te n si f i e s]

* What's they point on having Cometmon again? If he doesn't become Deusmon I'll be really disapointed

* What if the 7code Appmon Band is the appmon equivalent of Tor?

* Based on the next episode, there'll be sick sh1t, (Holy Hunters those mask are creepy)

* I expected Dantemon to be more rational but meh

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    I really liked this ep, I thought it was actually pretty nicely paced between fighting and fun. The part where Dantemon got swallowed made for such a perfect commercial break cliffhanger, haha.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Holy fuck does Cometmon know how to make an entrance! Damn bastard smashed up countless server islands, the fucker.

And speaking of making an entrance, Dantemon's wasn't too shabby either. Him singing his own theme song was funny as well.

Also yay! The 7 Code Appmon survived their giant robot getting petrified.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Dantemon's specialty is karaoke and that makes him the best. If you disagree... well... it's okay for you to be objectively wrong.

Anyway, this episode was great all around. Full of good feels, epic moments, some losses, some character development (seeing all of their reactions to being about to die was both funny and poignant).

But overall, I appreciated how it managed to do all this important plot stuff and still be -funny-. I haven't cracked up that hard at an absurd character trait/character image joke in a LONG time.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I really liked the episode!

I was expecting Cometmon to be big (at least a little bit bigger than Revivemon), but he was H-U-G-E~ More than I thought he would be. lol
    And he destroyed the Reviewmon/Kosomon server... poor them.
    And Dantemon was really cool too. I was thinking we would see more of him in the future, but after the ending of the episode, I think his cameo
    ended there, since he was petrified by Leviathan and the 7-CODE power was given to the applidrivers. But at least the 7 appmon survived!

(And I think Gomimon is one of my favorite appmon now. For some reason I found that trash can really cute ).

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    For Appmon, this episode was decent, though the last one was much better in my opinion. Maybe I would have liked it better if I knew what they were saying, though I'm sure much of it was just joking around. I got several of the more obvious gags. Dantemon's fight with Cometmon was disappointing, though I know there's not really much you can do with a Death Star creature.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Looking back on it, it was kinda weird how the ep didn't give any closure to the real world problems (the bookstore stock not coming in and all). I also wonder how time will flow in the Deep Web compared to the real world..
    The words on Dantemon's sword read '戸締用心', Be careful to lock up [your house]. lol

Added the TV-Tokyo link since it's up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast