With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 24: The Titanic Cometmon Attacks!? Open the Door, Dantemon!

Eri has Coachmon's chip. And she apparently doesn't need it, though. Since she also got Oujamon's chip (and it looked active) in the same breath.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Add clanc on Facebook
    Don't they need the other chip in order to be active?

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    All of the Ultimate grade chips were 'active' when the kids first received them. They weren't greyed out like the Super chips were. So I guess those rules don't apply to them, or the writers just stopped caring. (If it means that I don't have to see two fusion sequences in order to get Ultimate, then I'm for it.)
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I'm pretty sure it works like how Rei Appliarises Raidramon and the required Chips for the Super are just absorbed into Super Chip which is in-turn absorbed into the Ultimate Chip along with the Chip of the Super's App Fusion partner so the Ultimate can be Appliarised.

So for Oujamon: Dokamon and Perorimon are first absorbed into Dosukomon's Chip and then Dosukomon and Coachmon are absorbed Oujamon's Chip.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    get out

Anyways, the 7code appmon said that they aren't 7code anymore, which means they don't have a "3 times their code number" power level anymore!
    Thank you, you're welcome. I just thought Cometmon was there to stop them. The last big boss before you get to the final boss's castle.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    See all this stuff could have been much more clearly explained, and if Appmom had any mastery of dramatic tension it could have seemed relevant to the story. Remember in the first couple series how even after unlocking a new evolution, it was still difficult to access it for awhile and the increasing ease of doing so was a sign of the characters’ growth and strengthening bonds? They managed to do that even with the rather ill-defined fantasy-themed rule set of Adventure. There’s no reason Appmon, which has such pretensions to being cerebral, shouldn’t be able to make that work, except that as TMS mentioned there’s only rarely any tension at all.

Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    I can only say that Dantemon's literally a giant ham. In a fun way, that is.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234