With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Domez Figures Releasing in March and Plushies Soon

Add Faust on Steam Follow Faust on DeviantArt
    Oh my stars, yes yes yes. Take all my money. I guess Tri is having a positive effect on the US market.

In regard to Five Below, their stock changes very often, and they're a higher end 'dollar store', so there is a chance they might get them. I've found some steven universe stuff there before, as well as some obscure candies.

I come from the net
    It's more like a 5 dollar store as I say. But this is nice. Some blind bag stuff and stuffed animals. This is good for a start or if anything for the US.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Follow Rika24 on DeviantArt Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel
    Wow, hello nostalgia, the only thing that could make it better is if they went with the old light blue and white package design lol.

Anyways, I might not bother with the figures since I have bad luck with blind figures (tried getting ANBU Kakashi from hot topic, ended up with 3 Narutos and a Luffy), but the plushies? I'll be on the look out for Gomamon, Patamon, and Gatomon. something tells me they'll be the hardest to find though

$5 below is more like a really cheap novelty shop, than a dollar store it doesn't have the usual things you find in a dollar store like food and toilet paper lol

Anyways these things look really cool, I've seen other figures like this there I'm wondering if mine carries them. I hope they release them for other seasons as well, that'd be neat.

I made an "unboxing" and review of the Domez I got today in San Antonio, including clearer footage of the Greymon. Long story short, they're bigger than I expected and I love them! I found them at Hot Topic and Gamestop. 5 dollars at Gamestop, 6.90 at Hot Topic (though there's a buy one get one 30 percent off sale).

EDIT: Pics of Greymon; feel free to use them or add them to the top post if you want!

Last edited by Hero BLOB; 03-16-2017 at 02:01 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12