With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Voice Actors for new Appmon characters, the Ultimate 4

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhikan634 View Post
    Except Mastemon's classified as an Angel Type.
    Why are DIGIMON fans like this?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Adding four new characters plus the news about offmon and appli drive duo, I wonder if we will see four new appli drivers four these new ones each with appli derive duo. And at this point I feel some kind of similarities between appmon and frontier . Charismon always reminds me of duskmon. Warudamon and others are seemingly sided with leviathan but are destined to join the good side to defeat leviathan. Very similar to the let's call corrupted spirits in frontier. I think there will be 12 applidrivers in appmon anime that we have seen or somehow become aware of the existence and identity of 8 of them so far.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I think eight would be plenty...
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I think eight would be plenty...
    Four main characters plus yuujin, watson, ai, and maybe hajime who was handpicked by leviathan itself. But appli drive duo has a tricky name. It also doesn't seem that onmon will appear as a side character like navimon just to be used for applink now that we know about offmon. Maybe for each god grade appmon, two of these so called appli drive duos are needed to applink two ultimate appmon. In that case the number of appli drivers will increase a bit.
    adventure 02 had 4+8+infinity! And in other digimon anime series the number of main characters was usually more than 8. So it won't be that impossible to have 8 or 12 main characters in appli monsters.
    Last edited by Libra; 03-13-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Eight is about the maximum for relevant characters. Any additionals are more or less window dressing. Adventure 02 only had more than eight because it was a sequel, and six of the twelve weren't really main characters. Plus, even if the Duo does pair up AppliDrivers, it's basically a given that the current AppliDrivers will have their AppliDrives upgraded to Duos, which would make for four pairs.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I think the key in the name of the Applidrive. It's a DUO because it will allow them to have 2 Buddy Appmon.

That's why Yuujin is the fifth and is likely to have both Onmon and Offmon in their Super- and Ultimate- Grade forms.

It seems likely to me that after defeating each of the Ultimate 4, that's when the main 4 kids will get their Applidrives upgraded to the DUO, so they can have a Duo of Buddy Appmon.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I think the key in the name of the Applidrive. It's a DUO because it will allow them to have 2 Buddy Appmon.

That's why Yuujin is the fifth and is likely to have both Onmon and Offmon in their Super- and Ultimate- Grade forms.

It seems likely to me that after defeating each of the Ultimate 4, that's when the main 4 kids will get their Applidrives upgraded to the DUO, so they can have a Duo of Buddy Appmon.
    A bit speculative of why it's called the Duo, admittedly, but it could work out that way.

Personally, I thought it had more to do with it being the 2nd generation of the device, and the dual door mechanism.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    Adding four new characters plus the news about offmon and appli drive duo, I wonder if we will see four new appli drivers four these new ones each with appli derive duo. And at this point I feel some kind of similarities between appmon and frontier . Charismon always reminds me of duskmon. Warudamon and others are seemingly sided with leviathan but are destined to join the good side to defeat leviathan. Very similar to the let's call corrupted spirits in frontier. I think there will be 12 applidrivers in appmon anime that we have seen or somehow become aware of the existence and identity of 8 of them so far.
    If it were really true to Frontier, then itíll tease us with four new applidrivers and then not deliver. I donít see either of those eventualities happening. That being said, Charismon does look like the midpoint between Duskmon and Ani-Ue. I really enjoy the way Appmon has managed to produce designs that fit with specific preexisting digimon: Warudamon looking like she could evolve from Witchmon is another one.

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Karamatsu in Mr. Osomatsu
    Sorry, but I had to ask, but does this make Beautymon...a Karamatsu Girl?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    If it were really true to Frontier, then itíll tease us with four new applidrivers and then not deliver. I donít see either of those eventualities happening. That being said, Charismon does look like the midpoint between Duskmon and Ani-Ue. I really enjoy the way Appmon has managed to produce designs that fit with specific preexisting digimon: Warudamon looking like she could evolve from Witchmon is another one.

The similarity I mentioned was not just about design. Also, with the amount of information at hand, we can just imagine things and these imaginations can surely be wrong. But the only similarly that made me think about frontier that I saw a long time ago was the introduction of minerva and leviathan as two apposing characters each with it's own underlings. The way minerva is guiding it's chosen to leviathan is very similar to what ophanimon did in frontier to confront cherubimon. If the ultimate 4 appmon are enemies in new arc the partial similarity between charismon and duskmon will become more significant since duskmon was very close to the owner of agunimon and charismon can applink with globemon to become gaiamon at least in some related media. But take it easy. It was just my imagination and surely isn't a fool-proof claim about the anime plot.
    Last edited by Libra; 03-17-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast