With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How about 02 Tri series next?

Ain't got no mojo...

How about 02 Tri series next?

Come on, since Tri began I've been curious and concerned with what happened to them.

- Why aren't T.K and Kari with them?

T.K lives with half of the 02 cast and they go to the same class as Davis.

- What drew them to the Digital World during this dangerous time and not call the Adventure kids for back up?

- Who called them and why?
    T.K fan. Izzy fan. Davis fan. T.k X Kari shipper.

Maybe they'll answer in Chapter 6 in 2018. Fingers crossed.

Ultimate troll: it will turn out that the 02 kids story is told in full in a supplemental PSVita game that never gets translated, and is full of contradictions to the main continuity.

Huh, I had just posted my idea for this in a different thread yesterday. Oh well, I'll just post "Adventure Quattro" here as well.

I'd like to see Ryo Akiyama re-introduced into the Adventure anime canon. Probably best to ignore both Tamers and the games and go with what the anime already shown of him, that he met Ken as a kid and travelled with him for a bit in the Digital World. Because of that, Ryo tracks down Ken and the 02 Kids. The issue is urgent and they need to go right away so they can't take the 01 Kids (including Takeru and Hikari) who are dealing with the aftereffects or Tri or something. They then go off to face Milleniunmmon and the combined effort of Imperialdramon, Aquilamon and Ankylomon aren't enough so the Kids lose. They retreat and gradually they unlock their individual Ultimate forms and grow stronger and eventually even Mega. Then for the climax, Hikari and Takeru bust in to assist and the 02 Kids (plus Ryo) bond as they defeat Milleniummon and return home.

It's not terribly detailed, but that's mostly because it's just a pipe dream. I really don't see a sequel to Tri happening.

Amusingly, while your concept sounds like a horrible idea for a tv show... it just might make a good simple video game plot...
    The latest Wonderswan game: Digimon Adventure tri: Tetrad Tamers

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Amusingly, while your concept sounds like a horrible idea for a tv show... it just might make a good simple video game plot...
    The latest Wonderswan game: Digimon Adventure tri: Tetrad Tamers
    T_T

It's not that bad is it!?

That depends... how bad do you consider the storyline of the Ryo Wonderswan games?
    I like them well enough, and your prompt definitely sounds like it would fit right in with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    That depends... how bad do you consider the storyline of the Ryo Wonderswan games?
    I like them well enough, and your prompt definitely sounds like it would fit right in with them.
    I liked the plot of the first two games. It's just that Ryo does canonically appear in anime Ken's flashback so I thought something interesting could be done with that. Plus I don't really consider Adventure Ryo to be Tamers Ryo, but that's a discussion for another thread.

Anyway, I'll try to make a better idea later.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    It's not terribly detailed, but that's mostly because it's just a pipe dream. I really don't see a sequel to Tri happening.
    It seems unlikely based on what we're already seeing, but if the Tri movies are doing well? Why not make a sequel?

Ryo can work well anyway. His the appearance on the scene always justify much better than the disappearance of Daisuke, Miyako, Iori and Ken.
    And than suddenly appearance of the original selected children who will be revealed only after six or more years...
    Moreover, we have ZeedMillenniumon who can defend the 90% of things happen.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast