With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 23: Get Back the 7code Appmon! Showdown - Ultimate vs Ultimate!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

AppliMonsters Episode 23: Get Back the 7code Appmon! Showdown - Ultimate vs Ultimate!

Digimon Universe AppliMonsters Episode 23: Get Back the 7code Appmon! Showdown - Ultimate vs Ultimate!

Episode thread for Episode 23 of Digimon Universe Applimonsters

Air Time:
    Saturday 11th March - 7am (Japan)
    Friday 10th March - 10pm (UK)
    Friday 10th March - 5pm (EST)
    Friday 10th March - 2pm (PST)

If you are not sure of your time then please use:
    www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

Server- irc.rizon.net
    Room- #wtw

Update- Episode 23 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (9:23pm Pacific, 3/10/2017.)

Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    And again...the preview promised more than it was at the end...I am disappointed of this episode...

Add clanc on Facebook
    Could you spoil me the episode please?

Red shirt
    They beat Warudamon and got Weatherdramon's chip back. The end. And it's likely that Warudamon survived.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I personally enjoyed quite a lot this episode...except for the final battle...I mean was it necessary to have a 4 vs 1 a la tri.? Poor Warudamon...for some reason, I feel sorry for her. Anyway, is there any evidence that she is still alive? That scream at the end was horrific...

Red shirt
    No Warudamon chip even if Weatherdramon's went flying.

Add clanc on Facebook
    What an episode!

Plus Dantemon and Cometmon next week!

It makes me wonder if Deusmon will appear soon

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I love that they were smart enough not to get distracted by Virusmon, they even remembered that Navimon is a thing.

Also Warudamon has Puppetmon's ability to control the bodies of others as her puppets.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 03-10-2017 at 08:56 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Added streaming link to the first post since it's up on TV-Tokyo.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Okay, now this was a good episode. Finally I got the sense that the protagonists were in actual danger. Nice to see that they used some of the older Appmon they'd acquired as well, even if they got lucky with Shotmon's stupidity. Speaking of stupidity, why didn't Gatchmon just evolve to Globemon, ignore or overpower Dokamon and Musimon, and kill Warudamon? As I expected, we got to see Revivemon in action against Warudamon, and for Digimon the thing taken as a whole was a good fight. Had to laugh at the multiple close-ups of Warudamon's tits, but she had a good showing. Satan Munt reminds me of Empress Emblaze a bit. It looks like we can expect another good episode next week. Hopefully this time the series doesn't sink back into mediocrity as it did after the Sakushimon and Globemon battles.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast