With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Appmon Moving Timeslots, Update- New Timeslot Confirmed

In before someone says "but Japanese people go to school on Saturday!"
    While it's true a lot of schools have half-day classes on Saturdays or dedicate that day to all club activities... the main audience for Appmon (elementary and preschool) does not attend school on Saturdays yet.

Junior Commander
    aww yeah 9.30 is quite a better timeslot than 7.00 on saturday. Finally they're all aware that putting timeslot before 7.30 isn't such a good one. They should've known this from what XW did (man, 6.30 is too early)

Replaced my quick 'I'm not at home trying to do this on my phone' update with updating the news properly.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Digimon Universe: The Evil Applidriver and the Seven Code Appmon​.

Oh God, Eri's going to change from an actually interesting character into comic relief who wears a bunch of ugly costumes...

Add clanc on Facebook
    I forgot it was Saturday ^^;

I think this will work out with Appmon

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    What? Nooo =( This new timeslot is not good for me as it will be 2:30 AM for me then =(

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    The way they stopped most merchandising with Death Generals has me spooked, but weíve seen the toy catalogues, and Utchan said that Appmon appears to be selling very well, so Iím not too​ worried. Boruto is a really big deal and being moved to make way for it isnít an insufferable indignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Oh God, Eri's going to change from an actually interesting character into comic relief who wears a bunch of ugly costumes...
    Shit, Iíd forgotten about that. Man what a mess Death Generals was. The silver lining is that I donít think that Appmon has enough going on in the first place for it to lose track of its plot and character threads.
    Last edited by Seymour Butz; 03-03-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Red shirt
    With the Deep Web, Dantemon's debut and them likely meeting Minerva soon I would say Appmon has been building up better to introducing a new storyline than Xros Wars just randomly deciding to change the entire setting and write out two main characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    The way they stopped most merchandising with Death Generals has me spooked, but weíve seen the toy catalogues, and Utchan said that Appmon appears to be selling very well, so Iím not too. Boruto is a really big deal and being moved to make way for it isnít an insufferable indignity.
    At this point, based on the new timeslot, it appears far more likely that Appmon was doing well, was given a better timeslot, and they didn't have anything to stick in the old one, so they are sticking in reruns.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast