Yesterday was the CD only version of Keep On -tri. Version-, today we have the CD/DVD combo version!

Keep On -tri. Version- is the ending theme to Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4. It's a new version of the song Keep On, which AiM originally sung as the second ending theme to Digimon Adventure.

These scans are based on the CD/DVD version release.

The embedded files are smaller JPGs from our gallery, so those shouldn't have any bandwidth issues. Click the images for big versions.

The scans went relatively well and there were no oddities or issues.

The CD was packaged in a CD-Album style case (the normal CD case most people are familiar with) with a second disk tray on a flap.

The cover for this is great artwork in the style of Digimon Adventure tri. This version features the Digimon in actiony poses.

The cover is the front to a small fold out booklet (more like a pamphlet since it's so short.).

It opens to the song lyrics, which is the entire contents. Very simple and clean.

The back of the booklet features credits for the release.

A scan of the disc itself.

The disk has it's own unique design seperate from the standalone CD design. We get a nice light purple (dark pink?) disk, with yellow text. All the legal information is printed on the edge in pink with no backing color. If you look very carefully you can see silhouettes of the 9 Digimon in a lsightly lighter pin around the disk.

Because this was a full CD case, it had some art under the tray which I cracked open.

It's a nice photograph of AiM looking to the side while leaning on a fence just outside of a house.

The reverse side of this is the actual back cover of the CD case. It uses a photo of AiM in the same location as the back cover of the CD only version, but this time she's grabbing the suitcase. I feel like they might have gone with a better imageof her though, because the balloons are right near her face, and she isn't really interacting with them, making it extra obvious they were added in later.

As I mentioned earlier, Keep On comes with a second disk tray. This holds a DVD.

The DVD, oddly enough, is themed to match/inverse the CD from the standalone CD release. The black is on the left, pink instead of blue on the right, and we see the suitcase and digiegg baloons once again.

The DVD itself has relatively little content, but is exactly what was expected based on solicitation information.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It contains the music video for I Wish, and that is it. It doesn't even have a menu.

The music video is 5 minutes and 11 seconds.

The DVD is encoded 480i with the MPEG2 codec. The music video has an average bitrate of 7.5 Mbit. It has uncompressed PCM audio.

The video quality isn't great, but then it is a DVD instead of HD... The video quality is about as good as you could expect for what appears to be a quickly recorded music video on DVD.

On the left side of the case was an obi card.

Just the logo with some basic information and the UPC code here, along with a small version of the cover of the CD version of Keep On -tri. Version.

Early releases of Keep On -tri. Version- include a bonus. It includes a rather large copy of the cover art printed on card stock. But rather than the standalone version of the art, it features artwork of all the characters, from both versions.

It was almost the exact size of my scanner bed, so I did a nice high resolution scan of it. This is the same scan included in the CD only version article.

It's a nice CD with an interesting new version of a classic Digimon song, and having a basic music video for it is a nice little bonus.

Keep On -tri. Version- (CD/DVD) is still available at CDJapan (Affiliate Link.)

Lots of Digimon and Appmon stuff is coming out soon and donations would be appreciated so we can make sure we can continue to get Digimon materials to share with everyone.

CD only version scans an be found here.

Images are hosted on our gallery and embedded on the forum, so let us know if anything is acting up.