With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Appmon Updates- Yuujin & Offmon, AppliDrive Duo, Other Updates

I imagine it's purple because Offmon is purple. And there's no reason that Yuujin can't change his clothes and get a purple-themed outfit in the new season, if that possibility makes you feel any better?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by EDSN View Post
    This is all pretty cool, but I'm legit bummed out that Yuujin's AppDrive isn't green. Considering how color coordinated this show is one would think that would be his color. Nothing against purple, but it clashes with him and Rei's black.

All that aside, it's nice to see new things to collect. I do wonder if that means Onmon will appear as well. Looking forward to April!
    Why does it clash with Rei's black? o.o

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I imagine it's purple because Offmon is purple. And there's no reason that Yuujin can't change his clothes and get a purple-themed outfit in the new season, if that possibility makes you feel any better?
    Oh I'm sure that's the case. You're right about the clothes thing. That is possible. I'm not upset about it, just really wanted a green version.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKatsura View Post
    That darker shade of purple they are using in the render of the Duo doesn't make it look as vibrant as it should. Comes off looking closer to black. I'm sure on screen it will look different.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKatsura View Post
    That darker shade of purple they are using in the render of the Duo doesn't make it look as vibrant as it should. Comes off looking closer to black. I'm sure on screen it will look different.
    Oh I understand.
    Also I have to say I don't like the design of the AppliDrive DUO ._. And thats not only because I just bought the original one for my Rei cosplay not long time before this news came out...

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    This is all pretty cool, but I'm legit bummed out that Yuujin's AppDrive isn't green. Considering how color coordinated this show is one would think that would be his color. Nothing against purple, but it clashes with him and Rei's black.

All that aside, it's nice to see new things to collect. I do wonder if that means Onmon will appear as well. Looking forward to April!
    Nah, I'm with you on that. It would also go well as the complimentary color to Haru's red, which would be significant, given their rather intimate bond close friendship

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456