With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Appmon Updates- Yuujin & Offmon, AppliDrive Duo, Other Updates

Added some additional details about the four Appmon in the news post, and a full list of the Appmon Chips, along with rarity, thanks to garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Like some people have mentioned I'm wondering if Ai could get Onmon after this (or even Hajime? idk), but Yuujin seemed more like an Onmon than Offmon person to me :x

Quote Originally Posted by Lalo View Post
    Looking at the ver.5.0 scan, the chips are now gonna have 2 QR codes? So they're gonna cover up those awesome App designs even more? I'm seriously seeing Bandai releasing a Premium Bandai set of the "important" chips without the QR code.

Small gripe aside, ver.4.0. seems to include a chip for Gatchmon+Dokamon and one for DoGatchmon+Shotmon, that last one seems really interesting, as it implies that Cameramon might be returning.

Could I request a translation of the PR chips in ver.4.0? They seem to be different versions of Bootmon and Shutmon, but they're not Virus versions, and I think they're not Applinks either
    The PR chips are Bootmon Premium Ver. and Shutmon Premium Ver.
    According to the scan at least, only the special applink chips will have the 2 QR codes (the ones marked with the red circle). The 2nd QR code just gives you 100x 'Appmon Fragments' for the 3DS game.

The ones with Logimon and Logamon are an Applinked Mediamon+Dosukomon and Cometmon. The ones with Shutmon are Satellamon and Warudamon. The one after Onpamon is Jammingmon. The blacked out ones with Warpmon and Damedamon are an Applinked Raidramon+Mediamon and an Applinked Globemon+Revivemon. I'm not completely sure about those Applinks, but I think those are it.
    The Globemon applink is actually Globemon + Weatherdramon. :>

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon
    The PR chips are Bootmon Premium Ver. and Shutmon Premium Ver.
    According to the scan at least, only the special applink chips will have the 2 QR codes (the ones marked with the red circle). The 2nd QR code just gives you 100x 'Appmon Fragments' for the 3DS game.
    Thanks!! Guess it makes sense for only some special chips to have 2 codes. Does anybody know how would those Applink chips work in the Applidrive? Would they activate the full sound(i.e. Gatchmon+Dokamon) or just the main Appmon's(i.e. Gatchmon's) sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon
    The Globemon applink is actually Globemon + Weatherdramon. :>
    I feel so ashamed. And I was starting to look forward to Globemon+Revivemon

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    Like some people have mentioned I'm wondering if Ai could get Onmon after this (or even Hajime? idk), but Yuujin seemed more like an Onmon than Offmon person to me :x
    I see your point, but if you think of it twice, don't you think that Yuujin is off in some sort of way with all that Terminator secret? Just trying to make the connection.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I find it kinda weird that we haven't seen anything at all about the 7code band, besides the release date. I mean, if it releases in March we should get official images this week, as Bandai tends to release those at the beginning of each month, but info about Bandai's toys tends to leak months in advance due to these top-secret for retailer's eyes-only toy catalogues. Did the previous Appmon catalogue not leak?

I find it kinda weird that we haven't seen anything at all about the 7code band, besides the release date. I mean, if it releases in March we should get official images this week, as Bandai tends to release those at the beginning of each month, but info about Bandai's toys tends to leak months in advance due to these top-secret for retailer's eyes-only toy catalogues. Did the previous Appmon catalogue not leak?
    Put up images a few days ago in both prior articles that had to do with the 7code band.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Wow, completely missed them. Seeing it actually makes me more confused about what it's supposed to do. Can't wait to learn more.

Looking at the Applidrive DUO, it seems it's not gonna be compatible with the 7code PAD. Any ideas on if we're gonna get some new Appmon that are only compatible with the DUO? Or is the change simply superficial with different "mini-game" modes and no change to the compatibility with the collectibles?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Wow, the Duo's even clunkier than the original AppliDriver.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net CloneWarrior's Avatar
    So doesn't Offmon AppGattai with Hackmon and Onmon with Gatchmon? So the higher level Appmon would require two kids per Appmon (four for Rebootmon)?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Once the chip becomes "colored" they can just Appliarise it without the need to AppGattai.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast