With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Appmon Updates- Yuujin & Offmon, AppliDrive Duo, Other Updates

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I've changed the text significantly in regards to these 4 Appmon.
    Hmmm, so are they not Yūjinís? Or do we just not know? Because their general design and colour scheme look like they might have been conceived as Shutmonís squad mates, so to speak, but a band of baddies would hardly be unheard of for ​Digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Hmmm, so are they not Yūjinís? Or do we just not know? Because their general design and colour scheme look like they might have been conceived as Shutmonís squad mates, so to speak, but a band of baddies would hardly be unheard of for ​Digimon.
    They are... grouped with Yuujin on the page, but it doesn't seem to explicitly tell us that.

Especially since the stuff grouped with Yuujin on the page isn't 'specifically' about Yuujin, but also general story stuff coming up.

If I'm correct:
    1- Is about Yuujin.
    2- Is about Yuujin's AppliDrive Duo
    3- Is about Yuujin's Appmon Buddy, Offmon
    4- Is where they show the '4 rival Appmon'
    5- This is about the other characters' getting Duos.

I've sent the page to garm to double check if there are additional details to be gleamed.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Looking at the ver.5.0 scan, the chips are now gonna have 2 QR codes? So they're gonna cover up those awesome App designs even more? I'm seriously seeing Bandai releasing a Premium Bandai set of the "important" chips without the QR code.

Small gripe aside, ver.4.0. seems to include a chip for Gatchmon+Dokamon and one for DoGatchmon+Shotmon, that last one seems really interesting, as it implies that Cameramon might be returning.

Could I request a translation of the PR chips in ver.4.0? They seem to be different versions of Bootmon and Shutmon, but they're not Virus versions, and I think they're not Applinks either

i knew that kid would get his own AppliDrive some day. just a matter of when. did not expect a upgrade off the bat though

Ain't got no mojo...
    Looking at it closely, it seems that they're selling BOTH Haru's Applidrive DUO and his App Cover set in June. I'm guessing that Bandai feels that Haru will probably sell the DUO better than Yuujin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalo View Post
    Looking at it closely, it seems that they're selling BOTH Haru's Applidrive DUO and his App Cover set in June. I'm guessing that Bandai feels that Haru will probably sell the DUO better than Yuujin.
    Didn't even need to look at it closely actually, lol. Blanked on it when writing to be honest.

Added that to the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yeah, kept looking at the release schedule trying to match blurry characters(since I can't read Japanese) before realizing the DUO page had it right there on top of the covers.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Okay getting a proper look at the chips on my computer so let me see if I can identify these using Wikimon:

Starting from the top-left of the page and the set in that corner, we have Gatchmon, Yadomon, Savemon, what I'm assuming to be Ecomon as Batterymon's already out, Trickmon, Moneymon, Kakeimon, Lightmon, Puzzlemon, Racemon, Offmon, DoGatchmon, Vegasmon, Roamon, and Craftmon.

In the top right corner we've got Logimon, Logamon, Shutmon, what I'm assuming is Warudamon, and several I cannot identify.

Bottom-left we have Jetmon, Pipomon, Bookmon, Musclemon, Spamon, Jishomon, Diarimon, Onpamon, one I don't recognize at all, Gossipmon, Coordemon, Docmon, Consulmon, Libramon, and I assume is Bramon.

Bottom-right there's Warpmon and Damedamon as well as the aforementioned Charismon, Beautymon, Fakemon, Biomon, and one I think is Bootmon.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 02-25-2017 at 08:34 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Ain't got no mojo...
    The ones with Logimon and Logamon are an Applinked Mediamon+Dosukomon and Cometmon. The ones with Shutmon are Satellamon and Warudamon. The one after Onpamon is Jammingmon. The blacked out ones with Warpmon and Damedamon are an Applinked Raidramon+Mediamon and an Applinked Globemon+Revivemon. I'm not completely sure about those Applinks, but I think those are it.
    Last edited by Lalo; 02-25-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalo View Post
    The ones with Logimon and Logamon are an Applinked Mediamon+Dosukomon and Cometmon. The ones with Shutmon are Satellamon and Warudamon. The one after Onpamon is Jammingmon. The blacked out ones with Warpmon and Damedamon are an Applinked Raidramon+Mediamon and an Applinked Globemon+Revivemon. I'm not completely sure about those Applinks, but I think those are it.
    Thank you.

I thought that the one in the middle of Satellamon and Shutmon was Warudamon but I wasn't 100% sure on that.

Admittedly part of my problem was that I tried to identify them solely by appearance when I should've been cross-referencing the Kanji/Kana as well, that was my mistake.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 02-25-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast