With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5- Symbiosis in 2017, Update- Poster & Name explanation

Damn, that Meicoomon evolution looks awesome! And Ophanimon: Falldown Mode is gonna show up?? I'm already excited for Part 5!

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    I don't understand why some are so convinced Holydramon will be the "true evolution", as Marc said, the products which "confirmed" it have been wrong before.
    One that had Ophanimon was the Digimon PSP game, which has been right with all the other evolutions. Not to mention the specific choice of a dark version of Ophanimon.

Ho ho, looks like my prediction wasn't too far off. Though I had assumed that Holydramon would be the "Dark Evolution" because I wasn't aware of this "Fall Down" form of Ophanimon existing and that Holydramon's bestial appearance would fit an evil Digimon moreso than regular Ophanimon.

I'm still holding out hope that Ophanimon is the true Mega form no matter how slim, because I was never a fan of Holydramon.

I know it's highly unlikely by now, but my fingers are really crossed this time for Daemon, Dagomon and the Dark Ocean...

Follow Fadhlina On Twitter Visit Fadhlina's Xbox Live Profile
    Nice title. Symbiosis. )))
    Fadhe

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    Holy shit. My jaw dropped when I realized that it was Ophanimon Falldown Mode on the poster.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

While I'd reaaaally love it to be Holydramon for Tailmon's Ultimate for its deiversity as a design I am incline to believe that this poster confirms it will be Ofanimon despite its Fallen Mode. The callbacks are there for SkullGreymon and I believe we may see some Dark Ocean stuff since there is not really an other reason for Hikari to turn dark but the design between the normal mode and Fallen Mode is too similar for the normal Ultimate to be Holydramon... I mean even SkullGreymon looks like MetalGreymon just with... bones. Anywway maybe we'll see both Ultimates... who knows??? Maybe the D-3 reverts somehow to a normal Digivice and that's what makes it to be Holydramon? lol

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by arisniko1 View Post
    While I'd reaaaally love it to be Holydramon for Tailmon's Ultimate for its deiversity as a design I am incline to believe that this poster confirms it will be Ofanimon despite its Fallen Mode.
    EDIT. A radically different Dark Evolution doesn't mean much: Guilmon Dark Evolved to Megidramon, and still went for the humanoid Gallantmon after. No reason the same can't happen here.
    Last edited by Xadhoom; 02-25-2017 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadhoom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arisniko1 View Post
    While I'd reaaaally love it to be Holydramon for Tailmon's Ultimate for its deiversity as a design I am incline to believe that this poster confirms it will be Ofanimon despite its Fallen Mode.
    EDIT. A radically different Dark Evolution doesn't mean much: Guilmon Dark Evolved to Megidramon, and still went for the humanoid Gallantmon after. No reason the same can't happen here.
    I see your point and I thought about Megidramon too because it was a clear copy->paste from Adventure so I can't even think about SkullGreymon without making the association but Megidramon didn't have a normal mode like Ofanimon does... and let's thing about the (blue) Virus MetalGreymon in 02. Anyway, I want Holydramon and while denial should be my friend I dont believe the odds are looking good...

Went to go see the movie in theatres in Nagoya. Just a confirmation shot that the movie poster is real and the accompanying date is just "2017".

https://i.imgur.com/Anjpru1.jpg

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast