With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third tri. Themed (Winter!) Pop-Up Shop Product Info! Update- More Stuff

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    There was a place selling their own Holy Ring a while back and I was able to get one. Honestly, I think mine looks better than this one...

This thread is staying open for the detailed info, but there is now a SECOND thread because there is now a second pop-up shop, that will have most of these items, and a few others.

Also, the news post above has been updated with info about the material used to make the Holy Ring.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated the ring info again.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated with a handful of new items.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12