With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Third tri. Themed (Winter!) Pop-Up Shop Product Info! Update- More Stuff

Third tri. Themed (Winter!) Pop-Up Shop Product Info! Update- More Stuff

We found out awhile ago that the pop-up shop would be back again...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We now have info and images for the items they plan to stock in the shop!

The "Digimon tri. shop Part 3" will be held February 24 thru March 15. The primary theme and key art this time is winter!

Like the previous two shops, the Limited Base store on the third floor of the Ikebukuro P'Parco will be transformed into a store for Digimon fans!

Lots of items to go through this time.

First, let's go through the one item that will be sold early at the shop, but be available elsewhere later.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We've known about these rubber straps for awhile and they've been throwing them around online so much at this point it isn't worth trying to spoiler tag them anymore...

except... we now know the what the 8th strap is. Just linking it due to spoilers (last chance to avoid seeing it...)- this image has all 8 straps in it very clearly.

These will be 300 yen each in gashapon vending machines in the store.

Next we will look at the items that they will carry that they list as being available elsewhere.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We first saw this iPhone 7 case with the art of the tri. part 4 theater poster on it back at Jump Festa. It costs 2,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

More can badges! We got a preview of these awhile back, but now we have clear images, along with an image of the Limited Base exclusive badge! These will be blind packed for 400 yen each.

Now we have stuff that will be at the pop-up shop, and should be available to buy at theaters that are showing tri. part 4.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a Digimon themed book cover! Certainly nicer than the ones most of us would have put on our books back in school. This is 1,500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is a case to carry around a train pass (or various other passes) in. It's 1,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is a combination device stylus and pen that features the various crests on it. It costs 800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Digimon themed security stamp? That's getting a bit eclectic. You stamp this on documents before you trash them to make them harder to read. The stamp says Dejimoji on it and features the digital world language characters on it. It costs 850 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Square can badges! These appear to be based on the art from one of the Line sticker packs! They are 350 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These are post it notes that, again, appear to feature art from the Line sticker packs. You peel off the sticker you want and write a message on it, making it appear that the character is saying it and stick it somewhere. The set is 650 yen.

The next section features resale items. These are items that were previously sold at the Limited Base store and are making a return with no alternations.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Crest keychains with digivice charms on them. These are nice keychains made out of metal. Each one is 980 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These music boxes play an arrangement of Brave Heart. Each one is 22,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These music boxes are the second wave of Butter-Fly music boxes. Each one is 28,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This mug changes design as it gets warm. When it's cool it features Agumon and Gabumon, but when it warms up... Omegamon! It's 1,800 yen.

And now we come to the items that most people want to see, the new and exclusive stuff at the Limited Base store!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is this fancy wooden clock with a tri. design on it. The previous Adventure design with Taichi and Agumon will also be available. Each is 4,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon fans who like jewelry might want this holy ring. Bit pricey at 14,000 yen though.

Update- Info about what the ring is made of have shown up. It's 925 Silver that is gold plated. This means (based on research) that underneath the gold plating the ring is 92.5% sterling silver with 7.5% filler metals. The formal name for an item made in this manner appears to be "gold vermeil."

Update- Another update. The ring comes with a silver chain so you can wear it around your neck. Thanks to shin and garm for the translated detail.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A very nice looking Adventure pen/pencil case featuring Agumon and Taichi. It costs 1,500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This small pouch can be used to carry any number of things. It's 1,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This clear file features the winter key art from the pop-up shop. It costs 350 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This portable battery also features the key art from the shop. It feels overpriced at 4,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

More phone stuff! These are pretty basic AC adapters featuring the Baby 2 (In-training) form of the partner Digimon (and Plotmon.) Each one is 1,350 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We continue phone stuff with USB cables. The cables retract into the body, which features the recently shown off 'kids cosplaying as Digimon art.' Each one is 1,350 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The last phone item is a cable wrap. You use the suction cup to stick it on the back of your phone, and wrap your headphones around it so that it stays with your phone, and hopefully untangled. This is 1,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A pen projector! If you haven't seen one of these before, you press down on a button or clip, and it projects a static image (it will also act as a standard pen.) There will be two of these, one with a well known Taichi and Hikari image and the other with a good shot of Yamato and Gabumon. Each of these is 900 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These acrylic keychains feature all the kids and their Digimon from the key art from the pop-up shop! Each one is 900 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Another temperature changing mug! When it's cold you get digi-eggs. When it's warm you get Baby 2 Digimon (and Plotmon!) This is 1,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Children's War Game shirt! This will be available in medium and large and costs 2,800 yen.

And to finish the exclusive products...

The art of Patamon by Junya Enoki and the art of Tentomon by Mutsumi Tamura from one of the Tokubans!

There are eco bags and shirts with each design.

Each eco bag is 1,200 yen and each shirt is 2,800 yen (no size is given for these shirts.)

That's it for the list of products. In the past they've added more items to the online list, and also stocked other mass market Digimon items in the shops, to ehre may be surprises to come.

They will be continuing the promotional gifts that they've done before.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first postcard features the winter key art and will be given to anyone who spends 3,000 yen or more in the shop. They will continue to give these out as long as stock lasts.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This tri. 4 themed postcard will be given to anyone who brings in their tri. part 4 ticketstub. The shop opens one day before tri. part 4 opens, and these will only be available after tri. part 4 is running in theaters.

Update- A second pop-up show with the winter theme has been announced for Nagoya in March with a handful of extra products.

A ton of stuff this time around that Digimon fans will likely really want.

Thanks to garm for some confirmations on the translations.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

Be aware many intermediaries do not carry items from pop-up shops since they can't be ordered online. You will need to ask them and explain what you want very carefully (perhaps with a photo.)

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

They will likely need a link to information about the pop-up shop which can be found here.

Some prior threads with news for the third pop-up shop can be found here.

Image Thumbnail

Limited Base put up a decent sized version of the promotional poster, which is very close to the postcard, so I thought I'd toss that up also.

Update- A small handful of new items have been shown off.

These are items that will be sold elsewhere later, but are at the pop-up shop early. This product series began last year with various other characters and also included some other products, so seeing those later (even if not at the pop-up shop) is likely.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

More acrylic keychains/holders. Adventure thru Frontier character themed: Monzaemon, Gotsumon, Minomon, Gigimon, Culumon, and Pandamon. Each of these is 780 yen.

And...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

More pass holders featuring the same characters as above. Each is 1,380 yen.

Prior items from this line are also being sold at the pop-up shop, along with a few other items.

Not sure why Minomon and Monzaemon are shown with both Adventure and Tamers stuff... perhaps to fill out the listings?

In addition to the prior pass hodlers and keychains (1,380 for the pass holders, 780 for the keychains/holders) they will also have...

Phone cases (iPhone 6/6s) for 2,980 yen each.

And also returning... themed after the Adventure Digimon eggs and crests...

Character cases for 2,980 yen each.

Key caes for 2,480 yen each.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    I need those Vamdemon and Wizarmon stamps and that Piemon strap. Oh and the Tailmon/Hikari badge with Wizarmon's hat (also that makes a nice new avatar lol)....fml these will be hard to get unless they end up on AmiAmi.

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    The formal attire that the kids are wearing in the buttons are really cute -- shows off a lot of their personalities, especially the girls' dresses. Agree with Vande that the extra button of Hikari and Tailmon with Wizarmon's hat is just too cute to function.

Lots of love for Taichi and Yamato in this merch in general.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I wonder if the Digimoji thing actually says anything. It would also be fun to know what the characters are saying in their square badges. I can make out a few of them.

Agumon: "I'll... do my best."
    Gabumon: "You're amazing!"
    Patamon: "Thank you."
    Hikari: "Do your best!"
    Taichi: "Hello!"
    Jou: Something about toilet paper. lol
    MetalGreymon: "Giga Destroyer"
    Numemon: "Geheheheheh"
    Vamdemon: (chuckle)

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra Seleno View Post
    Lots of love for Taichi and Yamato in this merch in general.
    You say that like it's unusual.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    What can I say? I like to moonlight as Captain Obvious.

Also, Jyou talking about toilet paper is just spot freaking on.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

I come from the net
    Those are equal amounts of hilarious and cute. Dark Masters keychains and 4 others which... Well. Some of this actually sounds nicer then normal. Never heard of something that covers stuff with a stamp to stop it from being read.

Ain't got no mojo... CeciliaCrescent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I wonder if the Digimoji thing actually says anything. It would also be fun to know what the characters are saying in their square badges. I can make out a few of them.

Agumon: "I'll... do my best."
    Gabumon: "You're amazing!"
    Patamon: "Thank you."
    Hikari: "Do your best!"
    Taichi: "Hello!"
    Jou: Something about toilet paper. lol
    MetalGreymon: "Giga Destroyer"
    Numemon: "Geheheheheh"
    Vamdemon: (chuckle)
    Expanding on that

Agumon: I'll... do my best.
    Sora: Good job!
    Gabumon: You're awesome!
    Tentomon: No can do~ (with his Kansai accent)
    Palmon: Gosh, that's too kind of you! (Something to that effect)
    Mimi: Roger!
    Takeru: It's a promise.
    Patamon: Thank you.
    Hikari: Do your best!
    Wizarmon: I'll be going now.
    Koushiro: Hmm, that's a problem...
    Taichi: Mornin'!
    Jou: Who cares if it's toilet paper! (トイレットペーパーじゃどうにもならないよ。 I think.)
    Gomamon: Even if you tell me that, it's not really gonna help...
    Tokomon: (-ω-)
    MetalGreymon: Giga Destroyer!
    Numemon: Gehehehehe
    Vamdemon: Huehuehue (Fufufu, you know how that goes.)
    Yamato: There's no way Shimane has that! (Referring to the movie Our War Game)
    Omegamon: Finish!
    Last edited by CeciliaCrescent; 02-10-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    I know we're not really supposed to discuss spoilery stuff, but there is NOTHING that could have prepared me for the cuteness that is the eighth rubber strap. Also, I absolutely adore the colour-changing mugs, and that pen projector with the image from Adventure, man, THAT stuff just brings back a lot of memories. Also, I'm not a girl, but I'm absolutely ENAMOURED with that Holy Ring. Unfortunately, I won't be able to actually BUY any of these items, so I guess I'll just go and curl into a ball and cry now.

Aitaikuji has some of the the stuff on preorder!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    Also, I'm not a girl, but I'm absolutely ENAMOURED with that Holy Ring.
    Eh, guys can wear rings too, even if it's less common. Come to think of it, it would be funny if Bandai ever started selling an Evil Ring. I can see it being popular with the goths.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast