With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Comic crosses over DC with the Power Rangers

Comic crosses over DC with the Power Rangers

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articl...w/1100-156314/

I just came across this bit of news. It seems the Power Rangers will cross dimensions to meet the Justice League in a six-issue miniseries. I can't help but feel a mixed reaction for it.
    Major Digimon and Kaiju Fan

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I was skeptical when this was announced, but the ongoing MMPR comics by BOOM! have been consistently good so far.

Don't know what to expect as I know little about the DC Universe, but at the very least this should be interesting. Looking forward to it.

The comic wasn't very good.

The most annoying part was it takes place, for the rangers, in a time that never existed.

All in all it felt generic, characters were poorly defined. Just sort of meh.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Just got mine in the post.

If I'm being brutally honest, it's a bit of a weak start to this crossover. It was just "OK". A couple of things I did really like, though. One being Lord Zedd, who's back to being his more threatening self after being toned down in the show. Also the last panel with the Pterodactyl Dinozord taking away the Batmobile. That panel would have been funnier had the internet not already spoiled it for me.

Let's see what the next issue brings. Based on this one, I'm not holding my hopes too high.