With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 4 Preview Screening Announced, and Special Part 3 Screening?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

tri. Part 4 Preview Screening Announced, and Special Part 3 Screening?

One more thing (well... two things) from the Tokuban earlier today.

Image Thumbnail

Tamura Mutsumi (Koushiro) mentioned a preview screening of Digimon Adventure tri. part 4 would be held on February 3rd.

It was also mentioned that tri. part 3 would be shown separately on a different day. Some sort of special screening for some reason seems likely, but we aren't sure at the moment.

So far Toei's only comment has been the Digimon Adventure Twitter mentioning that a preview screening of tri. part 4 will be held and to look forward to more information soon.

Details of both screenings will likely be announced soon.

The prior parts of tri. also had early preview screenings.

The proper (limited) theatrical screenings of Digimon Adventure tri. part 4 begins on February 25th and it's scheduled to run for 3 weeks (although by tradition so far, it's almost certain to run a few more weeks.

Thanks to shin for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... ClancHuranku's Avatar
    Add ClancHuranku on Facebook
    What sort of "special screening"?

Ain't got no mojo...
    A diretor's cut where they don't all act like the 02 kids never existed! I wish lol

Ain't got no mojo...
    @ClancHuranku it means they will air the movie for a time and it's a special one so just a few selected people will have the privilige to watch the 4th movie earlier before the others...they always did this kind of things for the 1st till the 3rd movie.

For the special screening i guess they will air the 3rd movie before we watch the 4th so we will now the last time we picked up. They already did this too for the 3rd movie. Who knows hope it will be a new one
    Last edited by Vande; 01-12-2017 at 12:55 AM. Reason: double post merge

I wonder, why itīs so late this time. Normally the pre screening was around one month before the premiere O.o For the last ones, they invited some of the seiyuus, so maybe the main characters from the 4th poster are not available in January...

Quote Originally Posted by BabySheep View Post
    I wonder, why itīs so late this time. Normally the pre screening was around one month before the premiere O.o For the last ones, they invited some of the seiyuus, so maybe the main characters from the 4th poster are not available in January...
    Well since the proper screening begins at the end of teh months I would say that the 3rd can still be said to be about a month earlier.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySheep View Post
    Well since the proper screening begins at the end of teh months I would say that the 3rd can still be said to be about a month earlier.
    Youīre right ^^ And the 3rd is still better than having to wait until the 25th x.x As I havenīt listen to the NikoNiko talkshow yet, is that date really already offically confirmed? I already heard from friends, that itīs in february this time, but without any exact date... Weīll see, letīs just wait for the ticket lottery to enter the next warzone x-x

Ain't got no mojo...
    I can't wait to read a spoil from preview screening, because it's so hard to wait until 25/2 )

Ain't got no mojo... MidoriHime's Avatar
    Follow MidoriHime On Twitter
    For someone not in Tokyo, with less than a month between the premiere and public release, it's almost not worth applying for. I will, but it kinda sucks being so close together, since that means an extra trip to travel to the pop up shop and to get whatever item they're handing out in the first week :/ (Yes, I know nobody is forcing me to go twice, but production teams also rely on idiots like me doing just that haha)

I hope they add more theatres, but I won't hold my breath...

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by MidoriHime View Post
    For someone not in Tokyo, with less than a month between the premiere and public release, it's almost not worth applying for. I will, but it kinda sucks being so close together, since that means an extra trip to travel to the pop up shop and to get whatever item they're handing out in the first week :/ (Yes, I know nobody is forcing me to go twice, but production teams also rely on idiots like me doing just that haha)

I hope they add more theatres, but I won't hold my breath...
    If i'm not wrong, you're the one who go to the part 3's early screening and spoil for us on tumblr, right? Will you also go to part 4's early screening?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast