With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tokuban Adventure for tri. Part 4, Update- Soushitsu first 5 mins

Sorry for my poor cscreencapping on phone skills, but do we have a translation for this email?

It's hard to make out, but it's a mail from Takeru to (I think) Himekawa. It's just saying they found their Digimon and to please respond if she even gets this email.
    Last edited by Jay Ukyou; 01-10-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    Sorry for my poor cscreencapping on phone skills, but do we have a translation for this email?
    "Its takeru. We met safely with our digimon. Please contact when you get this. "
    To maki, btw
    Tl by shin

I come from the net
    That will come back to haunt them since no one knows what's with her. But glad to see the 1st 5 min are released. Just like last time.

Updated the news post with a much better quality copy of the preview.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

that's nice, looks like someone managed to record the premium version of the stream.
    Most of the preview was rather cute but I have to say that this bland flute just noodling along in the background almost ruined the entire atmosphere... I guess a lackluster BGM will continue to be one of tri's weaknesses. I'm interested what exactly koushiro had to say about the gate and the reboot...
    In general I also wonder if the writers actually make sure to put (or not put) certain things into the first five minutes of the episode, knowing that it will be previewed on a stream, like "normally we'd have them talk about this but since people will see the scene a month early let's shift that bit to a later part"?

...also, don't call me Igno.

It did seem like the preview was edited. Some things just seemed to jump around. Mimi and tanemon, sora and pyokomon in the woods suddenly. Then not. And wet didn't see takeru pick up tokomon?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I thought it was really quick at first, but after watching for the second time and understands their conversation, it was a good pace.

Thanks for the video though, so Piyomon became so suspicious because Sora accidentally steps on her? What a shitty way to start for Sora, feel bad for her, Pyocomon looks like she's about to murder someone, her stares though! The others are doing fine, tsunomon just being shy

great to see the VAs having fun and the new keep on version sounds goood! . In the end, did they actually talk about their feeling towards the "Loss" movie? Mutsumi looks like she's about to cry.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thank you for the videos!! The quality is getting better!! And i'm surprised we got the streaming in such a decent quality!! Thank you for your hard work!!

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    And wet didn't see takeru pick up tokomon?
    In the first five minutes, we see when he pick up Tokomon.

It's a bit sudden, but it was showed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123