With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Miyazaki Ayumi Concert and Merchandise on January 9th, Update- More Images

Miyazaki Ayumi Concert and Merchandise on January 9th, Update- More Images

Not relevant to any of us outside of Japan, but still interesting to most of us I think.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Tomorrow will be a Miyazaki Ayumi concert (less than 12 hours in Japan actually.)

The concert is based around his most recent album from last year "Show You My Brave Hearts!" which featured both Digimon and non-Digimon music.

Image Thumbnail

The concert is being presented as a 'one man live show' at the Mt. Rainier Hall in Shibuya. Doors open at 4:30pm and the concert begins at 5:30pm.

Image Thumbnail

Various merchandise will be sold including badges for 800 yen each, a totebag for 1500 yen, and a shirt for 3500 yen.

In addition they will also be selling a CD for 1000 yen. They'll be including 1 of 6 photos with it as a bonus gift. They don't seem to mention what CD it is, but the single of the tri. version of Brave Heart seems likely because of the last item you can buy...

The Digimon Music producer shared an image of the last item...

Image Thumbnail

For 2,800 yen you get both the CD and an autographed poster of the Brave Heart tri. cover art.

Tickers for the concert are sold out but the sales area will be open to the public.

A currently not active page at MojoStore suggests the merchandise may also be sold online for those who aren't at the concert.

Update- Some fun additional images.

Image Thumbnail

A photo of Miyazaki at rehearsal with the band.

Image Thumbnail

Miyazaki and the band.

Image Thumbnail

And, if the character on the merchandise looks in anyway familiar, it may be because it was designed by longtime Digimon designer Watanabe Kenji, who also drew the artwork for the merchandise.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Py687 on Steam Visit Py687's Xbox Live Profile
    I was in Japan all of this past December. Would've been nice if I'd stayed long enough to attend this or snag some merch.

Updated with more images and a bit more info.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    And, if the character on the merchandise looks in anyway familiar, it may be because it was designed by longtime Digimon designer Watanabe Kenji, who also drew the artwork for the merchandise.
    Wonder if it'll become the next BeelStarrmon. They could go ahead and make Gaioumon Burst Mode official too while they're at it.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow AliceKaninchenbau On Twitter Follow AliceKaninchenbau on DeviantArt Visit AliceKaninchenbau's Youtube Channel
    Huh, looks like Kakudou went to see the concert too. He tweeted a picture of his ticket when the live was starting, it has a somewhat better picture of that BeelLeomon (I'll just call it that until (and if) we get a name)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow AiM&4 on DeviantArt
    I sometimes confused him with the late koji wada back then mainly because how often they act together

He still got it
    Imma guy despite having a MAI acronym...

Ain't got no mojo... NeoZero101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Wonder if it'll become the next BeelStarrmon. They could go ahead and make Gaioumon Burst Mode official too while they're at it.
    I did not know that Gaioumon had a Burst Mode and you show me the picture please or the link to it.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Technically Gaioumon doesn't have a Burst Mode. It was just fan art by As'maria, who helped design the X-Antibody Digimon. http://wikimon.net/File:Gaioumon_x_b...de_asmaria.jpg
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Junior Commander
    the design looked like Kogenta from Onmyou Taisenki (which was also created by Watanabe Kenji)

Ain't got no mojo... NeoZero101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Technically Gaioumon doesn't have a Burst Mode. It was just fan art by As'maria, who helped design the X-Antibody Digimon. http://wikimon.net/File:Gaioumon_x_b...de_asmaria.jpg
    It looks more like a X antibody evolution but since Gaioumon is a X antibody Digimon i guess it could count as a Burst Mode