With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Veedramon stronger than ExVeemon

Ain't got no mojo... NeoZero101's Avatar

Is Veedramon stronger than ExVeemon

while reading Digimon v tamers i noticed that Veedramon was really powerful he was able to defeat ultimate level digimon while he was a champion. are all Veedramon this powerful or was Tai's Veedramon just stronger than a normal Veedramon. Which is stronger between Veedramon and Exveemon, Exveemon looks to be more stronger than a Veedramon. Also looking at their Mega forms UlforceVeedramon is stronger than Paildramon FM

Junior Commander
    from the official profile:
    " It is the owner of offensive power that is uncommon even among Adults, but if it is put into a predicament, it exhibits power that surpasses even that of Perfects."
    So technically not just Taichi's

I come from the net Paruseruru mafubu's Avatar
    XV-mon is the original form of the Mythical Dragon and is said to be a purebreed of V-dramon, who is the variant species. Yagami Taichi's V-dramon Zeromaru from V-Tamer was a special individual who could freely manipulate the "Ulforce". Specifically it is about the "Holy Overwrite", a product of the "Ulforce". The ordinary overwrite and rough temperament of this ancient Mythical Dragon Species eroded the body and led to their near extinction but the holy overwrite was a healing power that strengthened the body and led to evolution. Zeromaru's final "Super Ultimate" form or Future Mode was a miracle of the "Ulforce", allowing it to rewrite the user's ones and zeroes faster than direct deletion attacks can keep up with. Even amongst the Royal Knights, Ulforce V-dramon possesses the greatest speed and the X-evolved Ulforce V-dramon with "Ulforce" could possibly be the strongest Dramon-species Digimon.

Overall I'd side with V-dramon defiantly, the "Overwrite" and "Ulforce" like the other two ultimate "InForce" abilities exclusively bestowed upon the Holy Knights ("Alpha InForce" and "Omega InForce") sets them apart in my opinion but again, were talking about "Zeromaru" the character. Just speaking about the generic species in general, I believe it is said X is stronger than V as the original form that only the strongest could evolve to.
    Last edited by Paruseruru mafubu; 01-08-2017 at 12:58 AM.
    "Omega of Power" ALL DELETE ACTIVATE! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps21b18232.jpg

“Guardian Deities” X-Evolution 「守護神 Shugoshin ゼヴォリューション Zevoryūshon」
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps51c69459.jpg

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω "Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega")
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps4ae9aec3.jpg

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Paruseruru mafubu View Post
    XV-mon is the original form of the Mythical Dragon and is said to be a purebreed of V-dramon, who is the variant species.
    wait, V is a variant species of X? How come? It's an ancient species which existed before any current digimon exist.

Ain't got no mojo... NeoZero101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paruseruru mafubu View Post
    XV-mon is the original form of the Mythical Dragon and is said to be a purebreed of V-dramon, who is the variant species. Yagami Taichi's V-dramon Zeromaru from V-Tamer was a special individual who could freely manipulate the "Ulforce". Specifically it is about the "Holy Overwrite", a product of the "Ulforce". The ordinary overwrite and rough temperament of this ancient Mythical Dragon Species eroded the body and led to their near extinction but the holy overwrite was a healing power that strengthened the body and led to evolution. Zeromaru's final "Super Ultimate" form or Future Mode was a miracle of the "Ulforce", allowing it to rewrite the user's ones and zeroes faster than direct deletion attacks can keep up with. Even amongst the Royal Knights, Ulforce V-dramon possesses the greatest speed and the X-evolved Ulforce V-dramon with "Ulforce" could possibly be the strongest Dramon-species Digimon.

Overall I'd side with V-dramon defiantly, the "Overwrite" and "Ulforce" like the other two ultimate "InForce" abilities exclusively bestowed upon the Holy Knights ("Alpha InForce" and "Omega InForce") sets them apart in my opinion but again, were talking about "Zeromaru" the character. Just speaking about the generic species in general, I believe it is said X is stronger than V as the original form that only the strongest could evolve to.
    So the only Royal Knights that have the power of the Inforce and Ulforce are UlforceVeedramon, Alphamon and Omnimon does this mean that these 3 are the top 3 strongest of the Royal Knights
    Last edited by NeoZero101; 01-08-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZero101 View Post
    So the only Royal Knights that have the power of the Inforce and Ulforce are UlforceVeedramon, Alphamon and Omnimon does this mean hat these 3 are the top 3 strongest of the Royal Knights
    I guess not. Jesmon also had the OSGenerics

So the only Royal Knights that have the power of the Inforce and Ulforce are UlforceVeedramon, Alphamon and Omnimon does this mean hat these 3 are the top 3 strongest of the Royal Knights
    No one knows. It's not known if there's any actualconnection between the "ulforce" and "inforce" powers or which of them is actually stronger. (that they are exclusive to the royal knights or holy knights if false since OmegaShoutmon can use Omegamon's omega inforce without being a royal knight, or even any kind of knight at all) It's not like you could actually compare how they work anyway since Ulforce is a defensive ability while both Alpha inforce and Omega inforce are more offensively oriented, there is no real way to know if UlforceV-dramon could regenerate faster than the others could damage him with their abilities. maybe one eventually wins out, or maybe they end up getting stuck in some eternal loop of damaging and regenerating, who knows.

...also, don't call me Igno.

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Okay, from the top.

Are all Veedramon this powerful or was Tai's Veedramon just stronger than a normal Veedramon.
    The latter, because of Taichi's raising/training.

Which is stronger between Veedramon and Exveemon
    This question is impossible to answer, because it (A) ignores most of the complicating factors involved (individual and dynamic stats, situational advantages like the Virus/Data/Vaccine loop) and (B) doesn't specify which Veedramon and ExVeemon.

Taichi's Veedramon is stronger than Davis' ExVeemon, yes, but with Rina's Veedramon, I don't think nor concretely know if there's anything to specifically place one of them ahead of the other in the power hierarchy.

Also looking at their Mega forms UlforceVeedramon is stronger than Paildramon FM
    They've never appeared side-by-side in anything, so it's kinda hard to compare these two. If they're measured by game-stats, that would likely involve a ton of conflicts.

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    from the official profile:" It is the owner of offensive power that is uncommon even among Adults, but if it is put into a predicament, it exhibits power that surpasses even that of Perfects."
    So technically not just Taichi's
    Hyperbolic profile fluff is all that is.

No, it just means that those three have specific abilities that the other twelve don't share.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I don't think V-dramon being stronger than the average Adult can be dismissed as "profile fluff," myself. No one dismisses it in the case of, say, Lucemon.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I don't think V-dramon being stronger than the average Adult can be dismissed as "profile fluff," myself. No one dismisses it in the case of, say, Lucemon.
    The Veedramon-profile also says other stuff (be it framed as certainty or hearsay) that isn't reflected for either Zeromaru or Veevee (the "only one Tamer" bit especially). When those parts are unreliable information, why should the power-assertion bits of it be viewed as beyond reasonable doubt?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast