With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 15: It Sees Everything in the Future!?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

AppliMonsters Episode 15: It Sees Everything in the Future!?

Digimon Universe AppliMonsters Episode 15: It Sees Everything in the Future!? The Mysterious Fortune-teller: Tellermon

Episode thread for Episode 15 of Digimon Universe Applimonsters

Air Time:
    Saturday 14th Jan - 7am (Japan)
    Friday 13th Jan - 10pm (UK)
    Friday 13th Jan - 5pm (EST)
    Friday 13th Jan - 2pm (PST)

If you are not sure of your time then please use:
    www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

Server- irc.rizon.net
    Room- #wtw

Update- Episode 14 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (10:19pm Pacific, 1/13/2016.)

Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/

Added the stream link since it's up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Mediamon + Dosukomon is actually pretty neat. I like the blue jacket he had. 3 more 7-code Appmons to collect. Next week is gonna be awesome as well. Can't wait for that shiny golden brilliance to show up!!

Friday the 13th was yesterday. Explains the luck stuff tie-in.

Red shirt
    Timemon and Coachmon seem to be getting the proper build-up. I hope they just don't drop Dreamon and Dezipmon on us. I'm a bit worried they will just say Rei got Dezipmon off-screen...

Ain't got no mojo... ReiKatsura's Avatar
    Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by luluco View Post
    Timemon and Coachmon seem to be getting the proper build-up. I hope they just don't drop Dreamon and Dezipmon on us. I'm a bit worried they will just say Rei got Dezipmon off-screen...
    Thats what I am worried about too-.- I really like Rei but after Episodes 10-12, he got less screentime again...although he's a protagonist too-.- Totally hoping he gets part of the group soon...

Ain't got no mojo... ClancHuranku's Avatar
    Add ClancHuranku on Facebook
    I can't watch it right now
    Can someone spoil it for me?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    From what I can tell, Eri and Torajiro were looking into this fortuneteller app, and that led Gatchmon to suggest that they go find Tellermon and ask her where the other 7-code Appmon were. But Mienumon and Viramon showed up and infected Tellermon with the L Virus, and Mienumon stole Tellermon's crystal ball. Eri and Torajiro went after the infected Tellermon, and after Eri saved Torajiro from falling off a building Tellermon was defeated by Mediamon plus Dosukomon and revealed as a 7-code. Meanwhile, Haru went after Mienumon, and was joined by Rei. They took back the crystal ball and Mienumon retreated.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Hey, a bunch of stuff happened this week!

A much better episode than the last two by far. And probably the best showing for Astra yet. Astra and Eri have been bickering since they met, and it was nice to see them finally show some genuine concern for eachother, leading to both of them getting their Super Grade chips to activate. Felt very much like a moment straight out of Digimon Adventure.

I just can't praise this episode enough for fixing all the things I had complained about in the last episode: There's a new 7-code, a new AppLink, two characters got their Super Grade Chips activated, there were appmon hijinks using the infected appmon's abilities, there was proper foreshadowing for future events due to the nature of Tellermon's powers, we got to see a little bit more world-building in the AR Field, Rei shows up -and actually does something-, Eri AND Astra get significant character development, we get to see Mienumon actually -doing- something, Coachmon actually gets some proper lines, they didn't spend a ton of time on evolution sequences.

Just in general, the whole episode felt like it wasn't wasting my time, which is extremely appreciated after the last two episodes! Here's hoping they continue the trend!

This episode... has improven my desire to learn much more Japanese.

I can understand a lot of what is happening with key words and visuals (and the occasional English word or phrase), but dialog-driven plot points I generally miss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast