With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Digimon 20th Countdown Ends- V-Pet Details, Images, and Pre-Orders

Junior Commander
    Just a heads up the brown (more like red if you ask me) isn't available on Nippon-Yasan anymore. They still have the grey one available though. Seems there's a pretty short supply of these thing. Of coarse there's some going on ebay, for a higher price though.

well yeah. there's a limit on how many a person can buy/pre order on PB. sometimes 1, 3, or max 10

I'm going digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyandarn View Post
    Hello,

I'm really not sure if my very specific question belong here but after some research, I did not find anywhere else to post it. I apologize if it's not the correct board for it.
    I would like to know if there's any french v-pet enthusiast planning to get the 20th anniversary v-pet here. I feel like it would be way cooler to be able to interact with another owner !

Thank you
    Bonjour! I'm French-Spanish, and I'm definetely planning to buy it, especially after the announcement of Zubamon, whose design and lore I like a lot! If you want to, we could discuss a bit when the V-Pet is released or whenever. Unfortunately, Digimon is not that popular in France nowadays (in Spain is way more popular though) and most of the fandom don't know much of the franchise aside Digimon Adventure and so forth, due to the lack of French releases all this past years...-.-'

Enchanté de te rencontrer!
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 01-13-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I have a little problem. I tried to order the v-pet from "From Japan". I linked the bandai product to them and added "オリジナルブラウン x1 + オリジナルグレー x1" to say that I want one piece of each.
    Today, I had the Charge I and they're just asking me for 3,780 yen which is extremely low. I thought it would be the product prize, I'm confused.
    Any help ? Thanks !

Shadow Shinji : Nice ! I will PM you today. It's better to talk in private to not polluate the thread I guess !

Quote Originally Posted by Elyandarn View Post
    I have a little problem. I tried to order the v-pet from "From Japan". I linked the bandai product to them and added "オリジナルブラウン x1 + オリジナルグレー x1" to say that I want one piece of each.
    Today, I had the Charge I and they're just asking me for 3,780 yen which is extremely low. I thought it would be the product prize, I'm confused.
    Any help ? Thanks !
    I haven't used From Japan, but I would suggesting putting things in a list format so they don't have to try and guess what you mean, which may be the case here.

1 オリジナルブラウン
    and
    1 オリジナルグレー
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011