With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Next Order Poster Art with Omegamon vs Alter-B

Next Order Poster Art with Omegamon vs Alter-B

The new issue of V-Jump has some very nice Next Order artwork.

Image Thumbnail

It features Omegamon fighting Omegamon Alter-B.

Omegamon has Takuto and Shiki (the player characters) on him and Alter-B has Shoma on him.

Fantastic looking art. Hopefully they release a nice poster of it.

Thanks to miruka0816 for the image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah, hopefully we get a clean version. Did the protagonists of both genders ever appear together in the actual game? Also, for some reason Shoma always amuses me. He looks like a little kid, and not menacing at all.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Junior Commander
    wut? are they even serious on spoiling Alter-B and Shouma? Unless the main story is extended and not just Alter-B but having higher enemies as final boss, I'm fine...

Ain't got no mojo... NeoZero101's Avatar
    I feel like i just got spoiled. I mean i did not know that Omnimon Alter-B was Shouma Digimon

Junior Commander
    even though there might be another higher final boss, it's just not right to spoil protag & his/her digimon vs shouma & alter-B. Even Cyber Sleuth didn't spoil Arata becoming the Eater Adam. It just feels not right

I don't see it being too big of a deal. It's a re-release of an already released game, they might have figured that much of the target audience who'll want to get the international edition have already played or otherwise already know about most of Next 0rder's plot (and it's not like it's hard to guess that a black omegamon will be on the side of evil).
    I could understand the marketing of Bamco EU and US leaving out any mention of Alter B out of their marketing materials because it's the first time the game is released overseas but for the V-Jump it seems okay.
    Last edited by Theigno; 12-22-2016 at 12:50 PM.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    I think the same as Thiegno, since the V-Jump is targeted at the Japanese audience, it's pretty plausible that the way the are promoting International Edition difers from the way they did before with the PSVita beta version. Also that art is so gorgeous, and having both Takuto and Shiki in the same image is unexpected and astonishing.

On another vein, it seems that Bandai is trying to advertise IE as a film production, which I won't complain about at all 'cause I like to see videogames as playable films. First, we had the last story trailer from Bandai in the West, which resembles a teaser without any kind of doubt. And now, we have this art which reminds me a lot of the key visual art from Digimon Adventure tri., in which even the big bad of each film (Alphamon, Imperialdramon, Meicrackmon and now Machinedramon?) has been glimpsed, the same here with Alter-B. At this point, I'm very curious to know if the main story of the game has been somehow expanded or modified.

What month is this issue? If they don't release this image elsewhere I might try to buy it online.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Boyh how you gonna beat the evolution of your own evolutionís evolution?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Boyh how you gonna beat the evolution of your own evolutionís evolution?
    Plot convenience, of course. And/Or lots of grinding.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net