With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: Applimonsters Preview Thread (contains spoilers)

Add clanc on Facebook
    Holy shet that screams God Grade

EDIT: Here's a translation of the next episode

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 23 "The Massive Cometmon Attacks?! Open The Door, Dantemon!
    They recovered the final 7code chip from Warudamon and summoned Dantemon! ...Hey, something is falling from the sky, It's him! Or is it?
    Last edited by clanc; 03-11-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    I think Hajime is the most possible option. Because of course. 470 Idols? Way too much. ...It'd be weird if it was that one Idol Eri likes. But I'm not sure that it's Yujin. ...What if it was Ai? Like a split personality of sorts but not that exactly. Or like how she is still like that when trying to destroy everyone. That would be super weird. And it can't be Watson. Of course.
    Stole my theory smh..., but I'm seriously starting to lean toward Ai. Not due to anything like facts​ or evidence but just a feeling I'm getting

Add clanc on Facebook
    Translation of Episode 25

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon Universe: Applimonsters Episode 25 "Into the Deep Web at last! The Mysterious Cyber-Kowloon"
    Haru, who just got the 7code Appmon band, finally got into the Deep Web. What are you waiting for?
    We're changing slots to every Saturday at 9:30, don't miss it!
    Yay, the DW, home of dead links, child pr0n, The Pirate Bay, Fake Rooms, scams, dank markets, drugs, cults, edginess, TorNet, gore that happens to not be on BestGore or LiveLeak, onions, Marianas Web (bullsh1t), little to no interesting sites and more!!

I womder how will they put this in a kids show...

Also, WHAT THE PHUCK IS A 九龍 EDIT: Found out, thank you!
    Last edited by clanc; 03-18-2017 at 10:51 AM.

Probably going to be a "literal 'black market'"? I doubt they're going to explain things that no kid (and probably nobody) specifically should search for.

Then again, "deep web", in the loosest definition, simply means something that is not publicly accessible (requiring authentication to access), and there's plenty of kid-friendly ways of explaining that.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    Also, WHAT THE PHUCK IS A 九龍
    Kowloon, looks like they're referencing the walled city with the setting/shadiness and all.
    I haven't played Cyber Sleuth, but iirc there was a location named Kowloon there as well?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    Also, WHAT THE PHUCK IS A 九龍
    Kowloon, looks like they're referencing the walled city with the setting/shadiness and all.
    I haven't played Cyber Sleuth, but iirc there was a location named Kowloon there as well?
    There is as a matter of fact, it's a graveyard of data, highly dangerous, and thus feared by the average EDEN user as well as a haven for hackers.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 03-17-2017 at 11:05 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

IIRC, Kowloon is a real place. It's an area of Hong Kong full of shady ball-alley businesses. It's what Chinese people think of when they think of 'the bad part of town'. I'm pretty sure a lot of dramas have revolved around Kowloon's seedy unbelly. Hard-boiled crime dramas and such. That's likely why it popped up in Cyber Sleuth.

I think it was even a famous setting in some episodes of American crime shows back in the 70s and 80s when Hong Kong was still a British territory.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    There was also the Kowloon organization in Sunburst/Moonlight, a sort of black market outfit run by GranDracmon ("The Merchant of Death").

EDIT:
    Regarding the preview itself, it looks interesting. I wonder if the masked people are Appmon or some other type of organism, and that white, tentacled creature (who I'm wondering the same thing about) could be cool.
    Last edited by TMS; 03-18-2017 at 12:31 AM.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    I'm guessing they'll going for black market and not dealing with anything else found in the colon of the internet. Also so many hackers it's like a 90's movie on the internet. Kowloon? I've heard of that before. Should be interesting to see.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    I am very excited about what we are going to see in the next episode. Also it seemed like Rei is going on his own again (sadly...)

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast