With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Appmon QR Archive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Appmon QR Archive

Decided to make an archive of any Appmon related QR codes that show up, since they are necessary to do various things in this new piece of the Digimon franchise.

The majority of Appmon QR codes will come from Appmon chips, both normal ones, and special ones that come via various promotions, and are likely to show up in other places.

We will archive whatever we can get ahold of here.

If you have an image of an Appmon QR code (either photo or scan) along with (hopefully) an image and description of the product it is from, please post in this thread, PM me on the forum, or email me it at godofchaos@gmail.com with 'Appmon QR' or something similar in the subject

The first two oddly do not do anything in the game or in other Appmon products that we know of.

Image Thumbnail

The first QR code is from a flyer given out at TGS. It links you to a webpage where you can get the free/lite version of the Appmon 3DS game early. Thanks to our friend Koushiro for making sure we had this as soon as possible so that everyone with a Japanese 3DS could get the demo.

Update- Replaced Koushiro's photo with a nice scan he did. I did minimal editing (put the images together, slight cropping, redid the black/white levels for clarity of the QR code, and resizing it to make it an acceptable size for the forum.)

Image Thumbnail

When you get to the webpage it has a Nintendo 3DS store QR code, which takes you to the lite version of the game, which at the original time of TGS, was not available in the store without using this special QR code. Update- This QR code is now being given out by Bandai/Appmon social media as a shortcut to get the game.

Various QR codes have shown up thus far at events, or even in trailers, but they are always degraded or covered to an extent to make them unscannable.

First actual QR Code from an Appmon chip that is good enough quality to be scannable...

Image Thumbnail

Appmon Chip CPG-001: This is a promotional Gatchmon that came with V-Jump and was likely the first Appmon chip officially released. The Gatchmon it gives you in the 3DS game has a high Social stat. Thanks to TheRyuujinMike for the QR code image.

Image Thumbnail

Appmon Chip B01-011: This is a normal release Viramon. He gets a social boost and starts at 'ver 3.0' (I admit I don't know what that means at the moment.) Thanks to Shinoryu for the QR code image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Reserving 2 extra posts for space, just in case....

One
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Reserving 2 extra posts for space, just in case....

Two

The Flyer image has been updated to a much nicer quality copy.

Back outside Gotham (Okay, you got me. Techincally Chicago/filmed for first two Nolan Batman films)
    Here's an interesting fact: on the side of the flyer, in the area of the yellow box with the QR code, there's a long, black, rectangular box under the kanji. Believe it or not, it's actually a redaction.

The redacted part is a web address: http://appmon-game/spec/ca-dl/ which, of course, doesn't work.
    Last edited by KoushiroIZZYIzumi; 09-21-2016 at 01:31 AM. Reason: I don't know where to put commas anymore.

Ain't got no mojo... TheRyuujinMike's Avatar
    A search on twitter turned up the first QR code from an Appmon chip that was high resolution enough to actually scan successfully. It's a promotional pre-release Gachmon. In the 3DS game it gives you a slightly upgraded version Gachmon chip with a high Social chip compatibility stat.

http://imgur.com/XJ4Bpku

Quote Originally Posted by TheRyuujinMike View Post
    A search on twitter turned up the first QR code from an Appmon chip that was high resolution enough to actually scan successfully. It's a promotional pre-release Gachmon. In the 3DS game it gives you a slightly upgraded version Gachmon chip with a high Social chip compatibility stat.

http://imgur.com/XJ4Bpku
    Thanks for the first Appmon chip QR code, added it to the archive.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Heyyy ! No, sorry, for the player out there i don't have any new QR code ... I just wanted to clarify something ... I scanned the code and it worked for me. Is it just because that chip is a promo chip ? Or are each, unique QR code usable once per game ? I ask away the question in the i-think-most-appropriate topic because i've saw a few players and fan showing off appmon merchandise on youtube and their QR code were always either blurred or hidden.

If that's the case and we can scan each 1 time per game, then i'll share the result of my loot i just ordered at amiami in a week or so~~

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoryu View Post
    Heyyy ! No, sorry, for the player out there i don't have any new QR code ... I just wanted to clarify something ... I scanned the code and it worked for me. Is it just because that chip is a promo chip ? Or are each, unique QR code usable once per game ? I ask away the question in the i-think-most-appropriate topic because i've saw a few players and fan showing off appmon merchandise on youtube and their QR code were always either blurred or hidden.

If that's the case and we can scan each 1 time per game, then i'll share the result of my loot i just ordered at amiami in a week or so~~
    As far as we are aware every chip of the same number has the same QR code.

So, as an example of the one above.

Every Appmon chip of CPG-001 will have the same QR code as every other CPG-001.

So if we have images of the QR code of each Appmon chip, anyone and everyone can use them, they aren't 'one use' codes.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Okay ! thanks for the reply. Maaaan .... i've been looking into video for almost 2 hours straight, toying with youtube's slow mow play and all, there are no QR i manage to get scanable, except one of Viramon. He gets a social boost and start at ver 3.0, so that's pretty neat, still !!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ms/Viramon.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast