With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Appmon QR Archive

Ain't got no mojo...
    @Shangyou; To partake the campagn, you must register chips and combine them on the website with one of the four basic chip they purpose (dokamon, gatchmon, protecmon, musimon). If your combination is over 3000 in power, it will have a chance to win the prize (and seems i just got mine !!! WEEEEEEE. Ahem.) Altought, normaly to be eligible to get the said price, you should have an adress in japan and be a japanese citizen (i sent them a mail asking if they could still send the UGR chip, even if i have to pay for shipment fee and service, i'd still do so haha, i'll let you know what they tell me).

To be able to register chip, you first have to create a Bandai ID on their Website. When done, use any QR scanning app from your mobile phone (i use "QR code Reader" for exemple). Once the app recognise the code it will generate a link that will directly add the chipp to your collection. Pay attention tho, you want to log into the site beforehand, via your browser, or it may ask you to and you will have to redo the whole thing haha. Once you have a bunch of chip, head onto "campagn" (http://apm.b-boys.jp/member/missions/) > click the red button (http://apm.b-boys.jp/member/missions/select/1) > then chose from your chip one to pair with the 4 basics. Then it will show you the applink/gattai's power, and you validate by clicking the yellow button. And again. And again. Next screen should tell you if you won or not, Blue with "..." next to its text is a no-no, and a yellow text with a gatchmon just like the in-game emote is a win ;D

I wanted to bump the thread since i added almost 70-ish code to my dropbox folder :P The majority come from the tiny 12 chip collection that came out like 2 weeks ago. I registered a set via the website, kept a set for me, but most of these code are free if you want to register them in the website also, except for the special one (those that come with the colored pairing ring for the applidriver, for exemple). If you lost the link ; https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xdsg5n3hh...80-NsCCxa?dl=0

Ah, thanks so very much for the help, I just managed to win the DoGatchmon too! I entered my Tenso address, hopefully they have no issues mailing the prize to a mail forwarding address!

Does anybody who has won the God Rare DoGatchmon know how long it takes for them to mail the prize to you? I entered my shipping address upon winning the campaign but I still haven't received the chip yet so I'm not sure if there is an extra step that I need to take? (Like pay for shipping or something?) Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Just received my UGR DoGatchmon prize chip in the mail today and went to the Appmon Portal only to see that they've recently begun running a similar campaign for a new UGR Super Applink DoGatchmon! Argh looks like I'll have to buy more chips again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangyou View Post
    Just received my UGR DoGatchmon prize chip in the mail today and went to the Appmon Portal only to see that they've recently begun running a similar campaign for a new UGR Super Applink DoGatchmon! Argh looks like I'll have to buy more chips again lol.
    Best of luck.

The chips all seem very nice.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangyou View Post
    Best of luck.

The chips all seem very nice.
    Thanks! I just got a bunch of chips and rolled the lucky draw a couple of times and won the UGR Super Applink DoGatchmon on my 6th roll! (It took me like 20+ rolls the previous time.)
    I'm not sure when the anime series is going to finish airing but I hope Bandai continues with these limited period online campaigns for UGR Appmon chips for a while, it really encourages people to buy chips now instead of waiting for the chips to drop in price in a couple of months/years.

And yes the chips are really cool, I got the Ver. 1.0 Appmon Chip File to store all of them in and they look great!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123