With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tamers 15th D-Ark and Cards Update and Pre-orders Open

My bad for a poor choice of words. I should've stated that it appears that Bandai is re-releasing variations of digivices that they have made in the past from my opinion.

I think I'll get the Ruki blue. My concern is that Terriermon will not be playing judging by the information we have.

How do I preorder this or should I just wait until release and eBay it like I did with my Ken black D3?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoCobo View Post
    I think I'll get the Ruki blue. My concern is that Terriermon will not be playing judging by the information we have.

How do I preorder this or should I just wait until release and eBay it like I did with my Ken black D3?

The news post has a pre-typed explanation of how easiest to pre-order these items.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoCobo View Post

The news post has a pre-typed explanation of how easiest to pre-order these items.
    Oh whoops. I completely missed it. :V Sorry and thanks.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow PonyoBellanote On Twitter
    Those digidevices look awesome.. I'd wanna get one. I love Tamers

I have a stupid question. How many cards are actually in the Digimon Tamers card set?

well its nearly the middle of january the d-arcs and card sets should be shipping soon right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123