With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: so which mega form will toei use for tailmon in digimon adventure tri?

I like Magnadramon better as her mega since the whole line are beasts except for Angewomon. I'd also like a slide evolution, it has never been explained why tamer/digi destined Digimon evolve into the same forms every time when they have multiple options.

Junior Commander
    Honestly, I'd rather Lillymon didn't evolve into Rosemon, since Rosemon for a final evo has already been used. IMO, Lilithmon would have been a more interesting choice.

Magnamon/Holydramon can stay as-is, since I didn't like the animal-centred Tailmon line evolving into an Angel randomly. Plus IMO, Magna/Holydramon looks like a mix of an animal and an angel, which mixes the adult and perfect forms of the Tailmon line better than going full-angel with Ophanimon.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi55 View Post
    IMO, Lilithmon would have been a more interesting choice.
    It would certainly be a more bizarre choice, considering there's nothing demonic about Mimi's partner and nothing plant-like about Lilithmon.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Technically angels are just monkeys with bird wings.

...why isn't there a Digimon that's just essentially a Monkey with bird wings?

Make it happen, Etemon line!

Magnamon/Holydramon can stay as-is, since I didn't like the animal-centred Tailmon line evolving into an Angel randomly.
    But Patamon evolving into a angel is fine?

I think I prefer Ophanimon because throughout the Evolution line, Plotmon goes from a quadruped, to a biped, to a mostly human form of an angel. So to end with Holydramon feels (to me) like a step backwards. Whereas Opanimon feels like a complete transition into a human.

But that's just me. :P

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Magnamon/Holydramon can stay as-is, since I didn't like the animal-centred Tailmon line evolving into an Angel randomly.
    But Patamon evolving into a angel is fine?

I think I prefer Ophanimon because throughout the Evolution line, Plotmon goes from a quadruped, to a biped, to a mostly human form of an angel. So to end with Holydramon feels (to me) like a step backwards. Whereas Opanimon feels like a complete transition into a human.

But that's just me. :P
    Because Patamon turned into an Angel at it's adult stage and to me that's more excusable. Also, Patamon was animal-like, but didn't have traits of any specific animal, unlike Tailmon.

Another reason why I don't like Ophanimon, is because fanny doesn't mean bottom here, so Ophanimon kinda sounds like vjmon.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    IMO, Lilithmon would have been a more interesting choice.
    It would certainly be a more bizarre choice, considering there's nothing demonic about Mimi's partner and nothing plant-like about Lilithmon.
    Or they could have made an alt to Rosemon... maybe Babamon? Also, I meant to say Lotusmon, not Lilithmon.

A number of Adventure Tri Digimon could have alt Ultimates:

Vikemon/Plesiomon
    Rosemon/Lotusmon
    Holydramon/Ophanimon
    Seraphimon/Dominimon
    Hououmon/Ornismon

Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon could have multiple alts. The only Digimon IMO, that does fine with no alts is HerculesKabuterimon.
    Last edited by Takeshi55; 01-11-2017 at 06:50 AM.

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    Another reason why I don't like Ophanimon, is because fanny doesn't mean bottom here, so Ophanimon kinda sounds like vjmon.
    Well, it's a good thing that Ophanimon's name is derived from the ophanim of the angel hierarchy, so you can associate it with that if it helps.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar

Vikemon/Plesiomon
    Rosemon/Lotusmon
    Holydramon/Ophanimon
    Seraphimon/Dominimon
    Hououmon/Ornismon

Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon could have multiple alts. The only Digimon IMO, that does fine with no alts is HerculesKabuterimon.
    ehh, idunno. for Plesiomon/Vikemon and Holydramon/Ophanimon you might have a case but the other always evolved to specifice Monīs.
    which is kinda of a set thing in the Anime, to have set lines.
    i know what you think though, having 2 Rosemons is weird (even more weird would it be with Shakkoumon evolving into Vikemon too)
    personally i would have preferred BantyoLiliymon and TyrantKabuterimon, but the choosen Digimon it better.
    Digimon Split Timeline Theory
    http://i.imgur.com/bCkMP6p.png
    Digimon All Evolution Trees
    http://imgur.com/a/osxRA

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post

Vikemon/Plesiomon
    Rosemon/Lotusmon
    Holydramon/Ophanimon
    Seraphimon/Dominimon
    Hououmon/Ornismon

ehh, idunno. for Plesiomon/Vikemon and Holydramon/Ophanimon you might have a case but the other always evolved to specifice Monīs.
    which is kinda of a set thing in the Anime, to have set lines.
    i know what you think though, having 2 Rosemons is weird (even more weird would it be with Shakkoumon evolving into Vikemon too)
    personally i would have preferred BantyoLiliymon and TyrantKabuterimon, but the choosen Digimon it better.
    In the Wikis I found, they always say that one of Garudamon's main evolutions is Ornismon. TyrantKabuterimon looks a bit... eh, I find that AtlurKabuterimon Blue would suit it more, despite the colouration.